American standard of living

Why am I constantly under the impression that the US is a third world country? I know you're not, per definition.

What gives, though?

We are only 60% a first world nation. You think we are a 3rd world nation because of the other 40%.

You've probably never been here is why. Same reason we think most nordic countries are people with frigid personalities and full of cucks.

Just bants

Our poorest people aren't even close to being third world

America is the richest country in the world. Even niggers in the ghetto enjoy a reasonably high standard of living, they just behave like they live in the third world.

This.

>You've probably never been here is why. Same reason we think most nordic countries are people with frigid personalities and full of cucks.
But they do and are. You've obviously never been to Scandinavia.

America is that type of country that
1) If you are wealthy, you live like a first world country
2) if you are not, you are brazil tier

In a way its like this in most of the world, but in USA its easier to see.

>Why am I constantly under the impression that the US is a third world country?
Because a lot of the left, especially in Europe, acts like its the worst, most barbaric, uncivilized thing to have to pay for your own things like healthcare or education. Even though, tons of entitled, ungrateful, spiteful niggers get them for free.

It is though. You will find people living in dilapidated structures. No infrastructure at all, public transportation is garbage outside the most major cities. Everything is dirty. There are homeless meth addicts on every street corner. Crime is obscenely high. Cops will harass you for just walking down the street. The worst parts of the US don't get shown in the media.

Being a rich and powerful country is irrelevant to the conditions in which their people live. The worst areas of Canada are just normal in the US.

why do you think that America invented "Hollywood", to expand the myth

Parts of this country are an ultraviolent shithole.

95 percent of those are mostly majority black cities or sections of cities.

But there's still a lot of really nice places, too.

>no free college
>no free healthcare

>no colleges
>no doctors
>slavshits

This. And the niggers skew the macro stats of their localities in a negative direction.

I see that pic related and I can't help but wonder how much cucking, lying, and wasted time that person must have gone through just to acquire crap.

Economically we are powerful. Militarily we are powerful.

But culturally we are bankrupt. We became so powerful that no outside threat could face us, but we failed to realize the true enemy is within.

A NYC home overlooking central park on the upper east side requires tens of millions. The way America is portrayed in film and television is mostly an embellishment. With that said, even our poorest are incomprehensibly better off than anywhere else because they have the opportunity to NOT be poor. Also, we should clarify what it means to be poor in 21st century America. It's pretty fucking good.

this pretty much sums it up

You had me until
>even our poorest are incomprehensibly better off than anywhere else because they have the opportunity to NOT be poor
this is a lie. The people with IQ

>has never been through a trailer park and ghettos.
They literally look Africa tier