Why y'all a bunch of racists?

why y'all a bunch of racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrGziJnsa7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being shot twice in the line of duty by black guys does that to a person.

Getting mugged twice in the span of 1 year, both were niggers

t. Houston fag

Black people are killed by police daily, it makes sense that they would shoot you in self defence.

I'm not a racist. I'm most attracted to black qweens in fact.

Niggers are parasites holding humanity hostage.

i don't think it is sensible to hold a large group of people responsible for the actions of a few

Girls started pretending to like video games

Leafbro is correct, I mean I have never shat in streets...

go back

I wasn't a cop. I was a paramedic.

I mean... are you not? Do you just assume that all the races are exactly the same for some reason?

I don't give a shit, too bad

youtu.be/xrGziJnsa7Q

Because you want everyone to be racist, so in your mind we are.

no, people have their differences.
i just don't like to discriminate or see other people get discriminated. thats all.

yes, that is too bad.

Living in Sweden for my entire life

Who the fucks shoots EMTs what the actual fuck.

>yfw he's a fireman

Lurk more

Niggers

Because niggers and spics are the scum of the earth and Kikes enable them

apparently niggers do

no i don't. i don't want anyone to be racist.

so what?

Oh yea its not like niggers commit 50% of the murders in my country while comprising only thirteen percent of the population or anything

>a few
1 in 3 will serve jail time.

Woah, the digits of truth show that you aren't as much of a subhuman as the rest of your comrade.
Next is starting a eugenics program.

Damn i thought this refugee bs only happened recently how long have the jews been shoveling shit on you ?

what about the remaining innocents?
what gives you the right to discriminate against them?
you cant hold them responsible for the actions of people that are not them.

Who is that guy?

Why are you a race baiter?

>I'm not racist because I don't like it
Well I'm glad you can afford to live like this. However, the vast majority of Amricans have no such luxury. Ours is a country where you can lose your belongings, livelihood, wellbeing, or even your very life by simply passing through an area of higher concentrations of the same people that you so benevolently defend. So thank you, leaf, for your insight, and take heed of the American example, so that you may be able to avoid the looming day of the rake and continue to live in ignorance of the antisocial behavior of the melanin-enriched.

The majority determines the stereotype faggot i actually dont have the right to discriminate them unfortunately and its impossible to tell which untermensch is a murderer without a back round check so its just common sense to avoid all of them as i cant go around giving niggers back round checks on the street

also
>niggers
>innocent
Top kek

do you take the good with the bad?

>how dare you defend yourself against a large population of potential aggressors

i find it sad that people need to resort to such measures for their safety. it is really unfortunate.
however, that is still not an excuse to treat honest citizens like shit because of their race. good people do not deserve to be treated like that, whatever the reasons may be.

so what?

no. punish the bad and reward the good. there are good and bad people in every ethnic group. punish the bad and reward the good.

if it comes to that, defend yourself. but you have no right to treat iinnocent civilians like shit because of their race.

Im racist because white people are more or less the cause of the shitty globalist world we live in today and have the nerve to act like they're completely innocent. Blame your ancestors for this shitty fucking mess were in.

>can't we just set aside all the identity politics and have a big group hug
Yeah sorry, I used to think like you but now believe it's just counter to human nature. Identity is crucial, it's fundamentally tribal, and race is real. That doesn't mean we can't cross those lines as individuals but it takes effort. Of course I prefer to treat each person without prejudice as the special snowflake that they are whenever I have the luxury to do so, which is why you'd never peg me as a racist IRL. Because I'm not, according to your caricature. But I'm also not under any illusions about how formerly white societies will break down once "diversity" has run its course.

see

We are number 1

i do agree that the whole "diversity" thing is mishandled. many countries should be more careful on who they are letting in to their home.
i just don't agree on the drastic measures Sup Forums seems to want. i think the negative effects of the current world policies can be circumvented by much less extreme means.

i suppose i am looking at this from an individualist perspective. i have no control over governments and their policies. but i do have control over the way i treat other people, and i try to be as kind and as helpful as i can. i would love to see others do the same.

I'm not advocating for the treatment of individuals in any particular way. You asked for reasons why people are "racist," which is a nebulous term that covers many different behaviors. I am advocating for systemic racism, which is the sort of reasoning that leads you to think, "Hey, I shouldn't go to this area because there are lots of black people who tend to steal from and kill people more frequently," or, "I would like to advance the growth and prosperity of my kind because I would like to be less afraid of being stolen from and killed in the future." The type of behavior with which you associate racism is the personal, less palatable, call people mean names and start lynch mobs type of thing, which is not only far less prevalent, but also is very short-sighted and fails to accomplish any change toward the problems set forth by the previously described social issues.

>i suppose i am looking at this from an individualist perspective. i have no control over governments and their policies. but i do have control over the way i treat other people, and i try to be as kind and as helpful as i can. i would love to see others do the same.

so do i, but i suppose that makes me the cuck. we've already lost.

Civcucks are getting thrashed right now, it's true. All you need to do is listen to people like Jared Taylor and come up with a solid counter to the ethno-nationalist critique of civic nationalism. Try to apply more critical thought than Sarcuck of Mossad, don't strawman your opposition like Douglas Murray, and don't just ignore the demographic reality like Styxheadinsander. You'll have a huge audience for your ideas.

... can't explain. Brain of leaf could not apprehend this...

▲▲

i don't watch political youtubers. most political commentary is trash, mainstream or otherwise.

>Civcucks are getting thrashed right now, it's true.

not from where i'm standing.

Point me to a debate that they aren't losing. Their only winning move is not to engage, but that can only go on for so long.

there is no debate. nobody browses Sup Forums because it's shit. the shills made sure of that. a couple of pandering youtubers have no bearing on national sentiment.

>this

I've been outside

Canada has barely any black people yet they are still the majority of gang members in our prisons. We should have never allowed them to come here to escape slavery.

All movement begins at the fringes.
Most people are completely tuned out to the debate, but they are taking notice of the demographic shift and what's happened to Europe. People who call out these problems, like Douglas Murray (who it's a youtuber by the way) are getting mainstream attention, and when that happens they're always pressed to come out against the alt right. Their protestations are feeble. The alt right is growing post-Charlottesville, slowly but surely.

Mods for fucks sake
Not political whatsoever, but SIG isn't allowed

Jews arent people

i don't care about the alt-right or any other astroturf political faction. but i do care that it has consumed nearly every last corner of the internet and popular culture.

i don't like being told what to think

Because other races make it hard not to be

Niggers of course

You proved his point

if you're getting shot at by police you more than likely deserve it, if you are black, even moreso

Sup Forums is a containment board. if you want to see what the agenda is, turn on the television or visit the front page of reddit.

Because black people are dumb animals

or rather, Sup Forums is an anti-containment board. they don't intend for people to browse Sup Forums for an extended period of time

niggers

niggers

niggers.

the TLDR is, they don't want to give people a neutral discussion platform on the internet. that's why every user site is fucked up, even the less popular ones. you're not supposed to be here. you're supposed to browse reddit, or facebook, or twitter

Niggers

and that's what i find so egregious about this.

because niggers are gonna nig

If i have a choice of 4 roads to walk down and each road is butressed by a group of
1: niggers
2: spics
3: crackers
4: chinks
I have a decision to make. First take in contextual clues. Are the crackers tatted up like wiggers or aryan faggothood gang shit? Are the chinks covered head to toe in tats like yakuza? Do the spics look like vatos? There is no contextual clues for niggers because they almost all dress like niggers.
Next i take into account prior knowledge and experiences. I know that whites and chinks aren't known for being dangerous thugs for the most part. Spics and Niggers are a huge part of crime despite being such a small part of the population. There are also personal experiences to take into account. Having grown up in a ghetto town, i know first hand how niggers and spics act and how they treat white boys walking "on their turf."
At this point, im forced tobe racist. For my own livelihood, i should choose street 3 or 4 because 1 and 2 are likely to be dangerous. Does that mean they are automatically criminals? No. But life doesnt allow for an "innocent until proven nigger" because that assumption of innocence will get you killed. When a group is so highly prone to crime, for the sake of livelihood it is prudent to keep them at a safe distance until they can prove they arent a nigger.
You can thank the niggers for the necessity of tgis racism

NIGGERS

POYB

Believing that evolution applies to physiology among different human populations isn't racist. What's racist is twisting that belief for political or malevolent ends.

Because there are more facts and data behind racism than you realize. Lurk more to find out.

The overwhelming majority of blacks aren't murderers.

Can I get the source for this? The FBI one would be nice