Black people cant contribute anything to cultu

>black people cant contribute anything to cultu...
and yet they are the most popular artists in USA
checkmate you racist pieces of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They sure are.

I wonder who could be behind it...

Wow you told us, now go shoot another nigger or go loot, or go impregnate and leave the child fatherless, or ...ahh fuck

First off pop culture isn't culture.
Second off rap and R&B are popular because the Jewish paymasters behind the music industry pushed financed it and pushed it to young audiences.
The hip hop/rap/R&B contribution to western society has been materialism, over sexualization, and hyper violence via the audio and video medium.
Lazy parents who sat their kids in front of the boob tube were exposing their kids to mental cancer and didn't know it until it was too late.
.t a black man who hates entertainment industry masquerading as muh black culture

If THIS is what they have to offer, can it truly be called "culture" (see below)? It is more the incoherent recording of some mouthbreathing ape. I'd happily wager on that gorilla who could use sign language having a larger vocabulary:
This Ye, nigga
Shoppin' for the winter and it’s just May, nigga
Ball so hard, man, this shit cray, nigga
And you ain't gettin' money 'less you got eight figures
For that Jesus piece, man, I've been saved, nigga
Just talked to Farrakhan, that's sensei, nigga
Told him I've been on ten since the 10th grade, nigga
Got a middle finger longer than Dikembe, my nigga, uh
I don't let 'em play with me
I don't let 'em talk to me no kind of way
Uh, they better watch what they say to me
Niggas still gettin' popped on the day to day
Yeah, I still got the hundred with the small face, nigga
Might spend 50 racks on my off day, nigga
You a fake Denzel like the Allstate nigga
If you run into me, better have Allstate with yah
You a Rico Suave nigga
Ride 'round listen to Sade, nigga
If you ain't with us, you in our way, nigga
You an actor, you should be on Broadway, nigga
Cause you do shit the broad way, nigga
Your bitch got a ass, but my broad way thicker
Late for the class, in the hallway, nigga
Yeah, the dropout at it as always nigga, as always
All day, nigga
etc etc
OP is a nigger faggot

So... the nigger is the musical jew?

I gotta agree with you. Honestly, saying sentences that quasi-rhyme with a jungle beat in the background hardly is artistic. Glorifying robbing, killing cops, shooting up the neighborhood, fucking skanks, if that's the 'culture' that black people are so fond of, please, keep it to yourselves. I don't want any part of it.

Look up the history of any rap or R&B act from the late 80s into the 90s and work your way up to who they're label was or who owned the label and you will find a Jew or a closeted Jew.
Look especially for controversial acts.
They had the most extroverted Jew who wanted attention.

Kanye west songs are actually kinda cool

Not true. Country is the best selling music in the US.
Do you fucking retards even research before you post this shit? Or just believe everything you read on faceberg?
Kek

For the last few weeks I've had to listen to rap radio for nearly 12 hours of the day.
I work a door to door job (temporary I plan on outing them for shitty practices) and every van I ride in plays loud rap. They think I like that shit because I'm black but I despise nearly all rap that plays on the radio. It's shallow uncreative trash. That like in your example is repetitive, reply on rhyme book lyrics, shitty pop culture references, and stealing -- oops -- I mean """sampling""" from more creative sources.
I've had shitty songs stuck in my head and I don't like them. It's evidence to me that this shit is some form of brainwashing on a mass scale.

Name one black artist that hasn't released a song written by whites or other races.

Yes, I wonder if a certain Goyim Shekelstein has something to do with it.

Must be another coincidence.

Cultural Appropriation en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

>most popular artists
>most popular fasion
>most popular shoes

For the most part..art is shit and adds nothing to society, but comfort and feels.

Nobody said blacks can't contribute to culture. They just aren't good contributions.

>artist
>literally nothing but nigger noise
We need to redefine the word "artist" to exclude worthless popular "music".

Leadbelly

niggers can't play instruments
all is playback, computerized shit and stupid lyrics that anyone can write

If you say so, Kanye. Now go fuck your hobbit.

>Popular
>Good

Popular = appealing to the lowest common denominator

If blacks are accepted, and they are, in mainstream then wtf are you faggots crying racism over? Agenda having, otherwise out of work fuck sticks.

>niggers can't play instruments
i'll take what is jazz for 200

You know what he means.
Fucking Jazz isn't mainstream nor synonymous with black culture anymore.
You have fuckers like Jay-Z who pretend they're carrying the torch of Jazz but what they're doing is just sampling and faking.

It might not be mainstream anymore but it's bullshit to say Jazz isn't synonymous with black culture. Ask any regular person to name a Jazz artist and they'll name people like Miles Davis, John Coltrane etc.

Even today the most popular contemporary Jazz musicians are black guys like Kamasi Washington and Thundercat.

Nobody said they don't have a culture. The problem is that it's a garbage culture.

By design retard, same thing with athletes.

This, fucking this

>Ask any regular person to name a Jazz artist and they'll name people like Miles Davis, John Coltrane etc.
I doubt the everyday normie could name a single jazz musician from the top of their head. Most would name someone no where near jazz. Also bring up legends isn't an aid to your argument most people won't know them anyway and those who do are usually jazz/music nerd (and white).
>Even today the most popular contemporary Jazz musicians are black guys like Kamasi Washington and Thundercat.
>Kamasi Washington and Thundercat.
If you tell me you don't visit Sup Forums I won't believe you.
Those part the most popular names in Jazz sorry maybe in the indy/underground scene but not in the mainstream.
The mainstream of jazz (which is an oximoron) is full of whites and latinos. They out number the blacks in the genre.
And no jazz is no longer synonymous with black culture. Even among black folks. It's not part of our culture right now. Yes in the past with Miles Davis and Coltrane but not right now.

>he's so fucking fat that he also shits on athletes
HAHAHAHAHA
INSECURE FAGGOT

Athletes were touted as heroes and shining symbols model citizens then the veil got lifted. Everyone started to see that majority of athletes aren't anything but under-educated hosses given too much money than they know what to do with.

>Athletes were touted as heroes and shining symbols model citizens
it definitely makes sense why would they be heroes in USA society of obesity and sharting in wall marts
*tips 8 chins*

A nigga that knows. Nice!

Criminally underrated post.

Jews run our culture

If you're gonna post an image with a bunch of text at least post it in a resolution where the text is readable you fucking leaf

Popular amongst whom?