Nisekoi

HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1698726
manganewsjapon.com/2016/06/09/fin-de-nisekoi-le-20-juin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Promised girl is gonna lose, so fuck everything.

NOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY

loli Chitoge a cute
yuncomics.com/archives/1698726

No fucking way if onodera is gonna win I will loose my shit. In a good way obviously.

>Onodera was indeed the promised girl
>Meaning Chitoge wins for sure now
Yiss

Now fucking end.

>おわり

Oh boy.

Didn't know gooks had humor.

10£ Onodera is goling to lose.

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH GORILAFAGS IN SUICIDE WATCH

If anything, this chapter confirmed Chitoge's gonna win since Raku literally said the promise doesn't matter anymore.

My fucking sides.
I watched a few episodes long time ago and there was this key and shit. And now you're telling me that this plot is still not finished?
The guy took THIS long to understand that the other girl from the start was his child friend?
shit show

More like Naoshi's cash cow live this long.

Give me a surprising end fampai

Are you fucking kidding me? Wasn't Shitoge going to make the promise??? Fuck this shit, fuck this author.

THIS.

I can't people are going to get tricked into thinking Onodera has a chance.

Onodera being the promised girl is her 'consultation prize'.

;^)
manganewsjapon.com/2016/06/09/fin-de-nisekoi-le-20-juin/

>Source : 2ch

lad

Blah blah, Onodera is the promise girl, blah blah, Rakudai says he doesn't care anymore and chooses Chitoge, blah blah all the girls still love him, blah blah blah

>consultation

user, I know you meant "consolation" but that's a weird error. Were you simultaneously thinking of consultation fees?

>Rakudai

Dumb phoneposter.

Are people still pretending that the Chitoge end wasn't obvious since page 1 of chapter 1? C'mon now.

Absolutely HARAMbe

I'm sleepy and used the spell correction without reading it.

First girl rule.

Plus she's the official rep on the JUMP covers and even J-STARS. Come on now

Also calling it.

FUCK YOU KOMI!!!!

Already lost my faith on such thing.

A long time ago.

Why do you have the chapter in what I assume is Korean and not Japanese?

you heard it here first, folks

Eva's the exception, not the rule. Even Anno said he doesn't care about Rei.

>First girl rule.

O rly?

>VN adaption

ding dong ur wrong

though to be fair twgok did pull a curveball on us throughout the series

>Nisekoi won't end with a twist like TWGOK
Why even bother whom Raku will pick of the two?

fwiw both of these made perfect sense. However Chitoge is the end that makes sense here, and Nisekoi is also cliche through and through, so Komi won't have a surprise ending.

>posting the few exceptions to the rule

Are you guys fucking retarded or what?

nisekoi is one of those few exceptions user

Pic related won the manga version.

Y-Yeah.

Do it, I wonder if he has the balls since it was all clear for Chitoge hype, but the purest feelings were going to be shafted. If Chitoge wasn't a massive welfare case the original couple would of happened sooner.

What is this bullshit?

The girl that protagonist adore yet on everytime the manage to be alone the atmosphere went dead and nothing to talk about going to lose to the girl that protagonist overlook yet enjoy the time being with?

Surprise, surprise.

upload the full chapter faggot

Can't wait for when someone says

>so this really was a False Love™

Kek

hey faggot this anime is adaption of a eroge where every girl can win there

What if Komi a was widdling it back down to two girls just so he could add a bunch more?

It's the AoT Basement of Nisekoi.

Nisekoi darkness? Nah, impossible.

Reminder that Komi gave away this secret years ago and that no one should find this revelation surprising.

Key in this frame is Kosaki's key and its the one Raku remembers from his promise.

Onodera being a bitch confirmed
She always came across as a fake cunt

Also Komi is a fucking troll
This is the exact same image as in the pilot chapter but in the pilot the girl had long orange-ish yellow hair and now he just replaced her with Onodera...bullshit

Love hina´s promised girl was also a mix of the two main girls.

Note that in the new ch Chitoge gives that key to Kosaki, which is what Raku remembered. Amusingly, people called that too.

lel

The next page after this one Amnesia Raku alludes to Chitoge being the promise girl

Man...fuck Komi

Love Hina was full of retcons so it doesn't matter jackshit

The biggest retcon being the one where Keitaro accidentally reads Naru's diary in one of the early chapters where IT CLEARLY FUCKING SAYS "The promise from 15 years ago"

Akamatsu completely pretended like that never happened afterwards...load of bullshit

Well I guess that seals the deal folks, but you can't say you weren't prepared for this ending.
Komi has made it clear how things will go for a while now. Chitoge wins and Ruri gets Shuu.

On a somewhat unrelated note it just occurred to me that Kosaki is very lewd and Shuu is absurdly tall in this pic.

I want Chitoge to win but I don't dislike Onodera at all. However I can't imagine her hanging out with the same group of friends if Chitoge and Raku and Shoe and Ruri start dating.

It would be all kinds of weird.

I don't get why you retards think the title has any deep meaning

The title was literally used to describe Chitoge's and Raku's fake relationship in the beginning of the series there's nothing more to it then that

This is a series not a book

Yeah Onodera has always been a slut and this latest chapter confirms it

He was just memeing though.

Little Raku is hilarious. Marika and Chitoge are fighting and they tell him to pick which of the two he would marry. Raku says that between the two of them he would choose Chitoge.

When Marika asks why, he says it's because Chitoge's hair is longer.

I was referring to people in general
There's a lot of people out there who focus too much on the title and miss the most obvious shit

I mean it's like if people focused too much on the title of "Bleach"...the title makes no sense

>because Chitoge's hair is longer.
>meanwhile he likes short hair ugly ass Onodera
Man fuck this little nigger

Chihiro was the most logical choice of all the girls to end up with Keima. She may not be first girl but I wouldn't call her a curveball or twist.

Everyone's parents have a sort of long distance friendship thing going on. They bump into each other every once in a while but its not like they are constantly trying to socialize.

Given that Chitoge is going to be taking over her mother's empire and Marika is in America and Yui is probably going back to China, I think its entirely reasonable to say that their friendship will end up going to way of their parents' friendship.

Their highschool days are soon to be over you know. They had their little adventure but ultimately there can only be one victor. Now they all go their separate ways with only a few leaving in pairs.

That's kind of sad but sounds about right.

>Chitoge
>Taking over Hana's empire
Don't bet on it
She doesn't have what it takes

Why are you still reading this, gents? Just to suffer?

That's part of what makes it so funny. I mean the little kid shallow reasoning is great, but then as soon as he's alone with Kosaki he's like "in truth, you're the one I like and want to marry".

It's not really Komi's intent, but it ends up making him pretty funny.

>Raku chooses the ugliest girl that looks like a boy
Raku confirmed faggot

>She doesn't have what it takes
A faceless bald old man already realized her potential and offered to train her

Hana is already grooming her for the job. Plus Chitoge will have Raku helping her and he's also quite capable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

btw, besides the marriage promise, Chitoge makes Raku promise her that he'll make Kosaki happy; Marika makes him promise that if he hasn't married Kosaki by the next time they meet he has to marry her, and Yui makes everyone promise that they'll all be reunited one day and get along.

>yfw nisekoi finally ends

Yeah she is good at sucking dick now just like mommy.

>Childhood NTR
Yes, muh dick

Dubs confirm. Gorilla gonna because of "le we already fake bf/gf so lets go all the way :DDDDD"

If she has Raku helping her maybe

Alone however it would be hard to live up to Hana and to be honest if they show her turning into a Hana clone in the Future that really wouldn't be believable at all since Chitoge is very different from Hana

>Implying it's not because
>Oh wow I literally have nothing to talk about with this girl I ''liked'' since I was a kid
>This girl who I found annoying at the beginning is actually pretty based and I have tons of fun with her
Easiest choice ever unless you have brain damage

delete this

Tsugumi spin off series when?

I would choose the girl who is fine with being a house wife.

So Marika?

>All this delusional cucks want gorrilla

>Onodera is a slut
That is not a news isn't

If she wins this then all this suffering will have meaning

It's his hair.

fucking knew it
but in reality this doesn't mean shit
They're still both fair game

Yeah.

>Everyone was gay for Tsugumi
good times