Does this guy single handedly BTFO every third world country?

Does this guy single handedly BTFO every third world country?

He proves shithole countries being locked in poverty has nothing to do with poverty and just a lack of work ethic/innovation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D59v74k5flU
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eVvQnsKuOcE
youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=e5nfrehyWDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_field
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=D59v74k5flU

yeah, like usa who cant stop building with cardboard in spite of hurricanes

turn on cc you are missing out

it proves that niggers are animals.

Mud Bricks?
THAT'S BEYOND ANY SPACE KANGZ CURRENT TECHNOLOGY!

By doing the things that third worlders do?

Anyone know if this guy is redpilled? He looks like he's been keeping his power level under the radar.

Could you do what he does?

I just wish this fag made vids more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Being able to do stuff like this is literally the only red pill.
Everything else is distraction and subterfuge.

agree

>third worlders can do that

Because the inability to make mud bricks is what's holding back third world nations.

I don't catch the comparison. Mud bricks isn't warding off hunger anytime soon.

This guy is speed running civilization

because farming is SOOOO hard

Considering shelter is fundamental, I'm pretty sure there's some equivalent function.

How the fuck does he not have a tan yet?

The difference is the guy has all that natural resources at hand and all he does is just do a simple google search on how to make caveman tier shit in your backyard.

>Mud bricks is farming
What

lmao

>bring up food
>bring up farming
>bring up mud bricks
try bringing up a gun to your head and pulling the trigger next

Yeah. This isn't that cognitively demanding. After the initial learning curve of what you need to do it's just a matter of planning a few hours in the future and a consistent work ethic.

The surprising part is at least of the 50% of the world can't.

Yep. Although in my own environment, probly not in the jungle, I don't know those woods.

>The difference is the guy has all that natural resources at hand

gee its not like most africans never had all the natural resources at han... oh shit

So we give the third world google?

i dont think hes trying to progess much further, i thought that when he starting collecting charcoal and rust that he would make a knife and other tools and start speeding up civilization, but he seems content to play in the mud.

This guy built a fucking house with nothing from the outside world. Nothing. He is a nature god.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVvQnsKuOcE

youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8

youtube.com/watch?v=e5nfrehyWDM

Panamanian educashun folks

What are we really talking about now?
YOU brought up farming.

how many times has he fought off roaming games of niggers?zero

how many warlords jumping threw jew hoops has he thwarted?zero

does he grow and produce more food than it takes him to work? no? then how does he mobilize workers?

this is an eagle scout that went too far, it's a cute rebuking of niggers, but it proves nothing

It's not supposed to be a literal comparison, it's the contrast. This guy is "speed running civilization" alone meanwhile entire countries like Haiti still lack the cognitive capacity to plant something and wait.

every single ancestor of yours until like 100 years ago did the same thing

>Mud bricks isn't warding off hunger anytime soon.
you know what causes hunger, right? please tell me you know, user.

its hard for africans

You mean spam every fucking board with his bullshit videos? If he's so good he should go on the TV show Alone.

if you want a taste of the third world put 100 brown people in that litle clearing with him and prevent any of them leaving. see how he gets on once the piss and the shit and the "sexual emergencies" start piling up

Is this amazing to you?
Have you never been out of doors before?

ops, sorry, it's meant to be a reply to

sticking a seed in the ground is VERY HARD though. borderline impossible.

you need leather to make bootstraps

Yeah, you can work hard when you have a conceptual understanding of how to do things thanks to education.

It also helps to have nutritious food and clean water to drink during the process of building "necessities"

Coming from someone who's into bushcraft, comparing what this guy does to the problems of third world countries is retarded, especially given that you fucks would still call an African that did all of this with no resources a savage and ask why he hasn't designed a telephone or some other autistic hypothetical.

>Africa has a higher percentage of arable land than any other continent
>farming is hard

Just watch this last night, also lead me to vids on how to make gunpowder and reloading primer caps in spent brass cases and making roman concrete (different uploaders)

what i dont get is why doesnt he tier up?
ive seen him do the same thing several times
its better when he uses his things to do more advanced things

>he doesn't have other niggers trying to steal his mud bricks
>he doesn't have to worry about family and friends wanting a share of his mud bricks
>he doesn't have to worry about "high class" niggers claiming all the mud bricks are now theirs

No. We just call them googles and laugh at their google-tier poverty.

>until like 100 years ago did the same thing

no

So you suggest that Africa gets out of poverty by making mud bricks?

> lets wait till he builds nuclear ...

wait, no, not that!

Do you bother to follow the thread, or are you just following my id? Other people raised issues of food, which has nothing to do with shelter, which is where the thread started.

>dude third world countries are so stupid!
no shit, they obviously don't have the knowledge to make these sort of things.
why is Sup Forums so full of these autistic pat yourself on the back posts now?

Africa has an abundance of mud, dirt, wood, creeks and grass. That's all he's using.

Africa also has as many cellphones as it has people. They're connected.

You could build cities for them and bloat them full of foreign capital and they would still be the slowest kid in the class. Always will be. Go figure.

underrated

oooh, you were just pretending to be retarded. you should have said that from the beginning then.

eventually he'll do it, probably gonna reach the middle ages before niggers figure agriculture out, it'll just take some time.

So that's how a world without jews would look like

interdasting

depends. if your brain and your body doesn't have any nutrients then you will be too busy surviving in other ways, just to keep yourself from dying and you will do less innovating and building for a loooong time.

He thinks farming can be done everywhere in the world, even in the sub-saharan african which is basically composed of dead land.

Here in Brazil we have the nordeste, which is similar to sub saharan africa, nothing grows there.

>you can work hard when you have a conceptual understanding of how

Correct

What if I told you we have literally 6 year old little niggers who do the same shit he does here, daily.
Also they are technically slaves.

outskirts of brazil are hardcore.

if youre in the states, yes, europe maybe 300 years ago

there was a boy scout that built a nuclear reactor in his backyard a few years back from uranium he collected from antique clocks, its certainly doable

>gets shilled on youtube like no tomorrow
>literally every major board has at least 1 thread a day about him
Kill yourself

Is there some fault to my posts? Is there some connection between food and shelter that you are implying and I'm missing?

A lot of the stuff he does Africa still hasn't figured out. Like making clay fireplaces to reach higher temperatures, baking clay tiles for roofs, water powered hammers, etc. Most of africa never progressed beyond stick hut vs. mud and cow shit hut, and still hasn't.

It's another episode of "Sub saharan africans get every exception" but lets ignore the fact that the cradle of human civilization was created in ice age Europe

They seemed to make do and cooperate

((all buildings must pass building code inspection))

Yes. Niggers are called subhumans for a reason.

bullshit africa has quality soil, perfect for farming

Rhodesia

Do you not understand there is a disparity in land ownership and limited amount of arable land? Farmers know how to farm, that isn't the issue.

not if he genocides himself and doesn't find a wifey

I JUST NOTICED HE ISN'T ON THE YOUTUBE TRENDING PAGE! THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE HOW POPULAR THIS MAN IS! OIIYYYYYY VAYYYYYYYSSSSSAAA

Metalworking take a shitload of time if that is what your are thinking of. If you want him to tier up he needs to have someone work the forge for him or fill in tasks other tasks like taking care of the food source, you know the benefit that comes from a small community.
In popculture terms, he needs to build more villagers to advance from the dark age.

Sure, granted. But what is wrong with those types of dwellings?

>food storage

>conceptual understanding
every nigger should have that by now. the wheel is invented. bricks are invented. houses are invented. animals are domesticated. there's enough examples.

the concepts are there. yet niggers still don't achieve anything.

Why do Africans get every excuse in the book meanwhile every other Neanderthalic race out invented their shitty environment?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_field

>jews
funny way to spell "state"

>Food storage requires bricks
My smokehouse is wood.

they dont seem to get the gist of it.... not my fault

Here is your billions of foreign aid gone to work

Doing the shit he does takes extreme patience, leftists can't go 2 seconds without their phone or they go crazy

forgot to upload xD

What are guys, retarded? I mean, you have google and everything - first wolrd and still you spew some retarded shit.

>muh arable land
pic related

He also farms food

Maybe Africa could use more like this guy instead of just handing down food and money, raising their level from the most basic level possible so they develop a mentality of self reliance based on little knowledge with very clear application instead of expecting messiah white man to do it all.

No, because he was educated in a first world country and has access to first world information.
Admittedly, some third worlders do have some degree of internet access, but even then they generally don't have the education to process that information correctly.

not even then, it always depended where the ancestors have been living.

In cities, even 2k years ago, most of them wouldn't have built their own homes and would also lack the skill to do so. Completely different from rural or exploration.

I bet you think we stole all their mud too eh?

>no shit

Would you say, the third worlders aren't intelligent enough to figure this stuff out?

no, he wont do metalworking but he can do better stoneworking or now that he makes bricks, he should make brick houses with ceramic roof... not go back to wood huts. he actually made a fully covered house once and then went back to making simple huts. i think its because the lot isnt his so he might need to take things down once he finishes them

1 month from now he has a nuclear arsenal

World hunger isn't caused by not knowing how to farm.

He's doing shit that we know has been done before. People in Africa largely do not have internet or libraries to research how to do this shit.

If he was inventing these things, then you'd have a point. In fact, comparing other old civilizations to Sub-Saharan Africans around the same time period is valid.