Macross Delta

For the great wind!

HONK HONK~

Cutest couple

I'll laugh if Hayate paints the skull emblem on his plane without anyone's permission.

>Sup Forums, episode 5
>Messer that no-fun-allowed fucking edgelord
>haha look at him blow the fuck outta the old hag!

>Sup Forums, episode 10
>NO JESUS MESSER-KUN
>MESSER/KANAME BEST SHIP

It's just the MesaKana fags coming out from the wood works.

As expected from the master kawamori

>Not Gori Gori

So is Red the new green?

No.

Kinda odd they didn't call it KanaMesa instead.

You can't betray someone if you were never loyal to them in the first place.

>KanMesa

It must have been so hard on Messer to be in a squadron made of complete scrubs that would all get butchered without his constant training and protection. That sort of pressure would have made me grumpy, too.

As expected, there's not a hint of Freyja aging physically, even though the interview does discuss what she said about Freyja becoming more mature. The phrase used was that Freyja will starting acting more mature, 大人っぽくなってきている (those japanese strung together verbs, man). The statement is preceeded by her stating that her character base personality isn't changing, so it's a real stretch to think its about her physical appearance. She says that Hayate will take slight notice of this,and this part of a change in the relationship between the trio.

Really, to a large degree it sounds like character growth, which we've already have had some off. I feel Freyja grew quite a bit in episode 8 for instance.

Hoi na compilation when?

>couple
>the girl doesn't even like him

This.

Their posture reminds me of something but i cant quite put my finger on it.

Poor Arad getting killed because of that doom bitch.

RPG Maker character portraits.

I still don't Carr about Messer.

Both of the people really liked Messer and Messer had no intention of ever dating Kaname. I think he rests easier knowing that Arad is there for her. Kaname and Messer were nonromantic soulmates.

Thanks user.

SRW

>The phrase used was that Freyja will starting acting more mature
she already did lately. she also starting to become more self-conscious around hayate.

what are they looking at?

This couple was cuter.

Also, was a nice read, so thanks whoever posted it. I'm Freyjafag, and Minorin-fag by extension so it was nice to read about her voiceacting Freyja. Thought it was pretty cute that she's partly adopted Freyja's dialect and sometimes it pops out instead of her native Mikawa-dialect. Also, she has a goal, that together with Freyja's growth, she wants to grow as a voice actor, going from 0 points to 100, though she feels she still stuck at 0 points.

>Kaname and Messer were nonromantic soulmates
This delusion.

>Kaname and Messer were nonromantic soulmates.
It felt and looked more like platonic love

And her liking about Bouge, since it was fully readable this time. She says its just her own personal preferences but she finds that his rune flashing to be really cute. She wonders what it would be like if a michevious character like him would ever go dere. She also likes his relationship with Herman and ends with "I'm being a complete otaku now, aren't I?" and laughs

More like sister-brother relationship. Non romantical I mean.

The main point is that neither obviously didn't think nothing of the other. They resonated even.

Is Var sexually transmitted? Messer might not have wanted to take that chance.

Yours?

I was expecting Keith to have shinigami killmark on his Draken later on.
Not really his fault when none of them could even entertain Keith.

He didn't want to risk to ever VAR out on her and hurt her. Heightened emotions triggers it and all that. Kaname has a fold receptor anyway.

Now imagine how he'd feel putting a Var baby inside her

Wouldn't happen since again, Kaname has a fold receptor. I imagine he'd be terrified of hurting said child himself... though honestly I don't think he ever thought that far ahead.

it could be like ranka. since you grow up with the virus, you become immune to it but still reap its benefits.

>Tfw we all thought he would be worst boy
>He ended up being best boy

I still love the "edgy persona" we gave him though for his early appearances.

>Day 240
>The dumb pink woman and the green boy invited me for dinner today
>That knife-eared bitch told me she respects my passion
>They still suspect nothing

He was pretty edgy for a while though.

I loved all the OC he got.

This shit is amazing.

I hope Hayate paints the skull on his plane and then proceeds to FUCKING MURDER the less important Aerial Knight pilots, and then Mirage and Frejya have to tell him to calm down.

I think Messer was just annoyed at having to carry his incompetent co-workers or they would die.

The third one is fanart, but there was an official illustration of Ranka doing the same but with Ozma and Cathy.

Noticing a trend here.
Loser is always in the middle.

Mirage wins.

>nothing to gori gori about

From scale 1-10, how fucked up is Freyer?

I'm gonna miss messer. rip

t. kaname

Why the fuck can everyone ride the wind now? Before it was just Shin and Alto.

git
gud

>has an early lead in character development, focus, lines and screentime

As a long time Macross watcher she has loser printed all over her.

Why is Basara such a cock?

She didn't listen to his song.

>lynnkaifun666
heh

Reddy so funny thinking Knights and Delta wont team up.

They won't until Keith dies and even then it will be a temporary alliance

>implying messer is really dead
I have faith kawamori will give us an asspull.

>Keith dying
If he dies it's going to be in the last episode, probably some noble sacrifice.

>Became tomato juice
>special ED
>Magazine straight up confirmed he is dead

What do people need to know a character is dead?

>he turns into a space ghost that takes control of Mirage's VF during combat

>Shot by beam
>Survived
When will Sup Forums learn?

>noble sacrifice
Nope, Hayate still needs to deliver justice for Messer

>implying Sup Forums watched Exodus

Wow decided to take a peak at Macrossworld and Animesuki and the quality of posts plummeted. I cant believe Sup Forums with all the shitposting is better.

Is there anything the Nome genes can't do?

Probably bait, but anyways, you have to be an idiot not to realize how important Keith is to the plot. He even has a manga for himself and tons of merchandise. Messer in comparsion is almost a plot device.

There are at least people who watched Exodus and are watching Delta, based on the number of people who went FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME to a screenshot of Exodus's festival episode.

Ha, at least Sup Forums watched gundam, right?

>Penetrated by beam
>Survived

She gets to win this triangle atleast.

EEEEEE BEEEEEE OOOOOU

>Only single zaku
>Rekt the gundam
Wow that white devil's pilot sucks.

Delta is my first Macross, is this really a trend?

Well that pilot was female.

Yes. But you are actually blessed with capacity to enjoy it not thinking about that stuff. Consider it an advantage.

Yes, Macross stays consistent about a few things and this is one of the most important ones.

No, don't fall for the memes.

Classic Sup Forums response.

Yes and Sheryl is best Macross girl.

>implying Delta platoon will welcome any Windermeme knight without resolution for Messer's death

Windermere become good guys windhaters will drop the show or rate it poorly. I wonder where the self righteousness comes from.

Imagine if Freyja stops a Knight from being executed will Windhaters hate her too?

If they introduce a bloodthirsty Delta Squadron pilot who takes pleasure in killing Windermereans will they support him?

Yes

Freyjafags are even more uppity and delusional as Rankafags back in the day since back in the day Ranka already lost by this time

>Zentradi on the winning side
will never happen