Redpill me on bitcoin

Redpill me on bitcoin.

Is it actually a bubble, or is that just banksters trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2017-09-23-bitcoin-mining-rigs-now-losing-money-daily-as-the-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-unravels.html
ofnumbers.com/2017/09/21/eight-things-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts-probably-wont-tell-you/
speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/IOC-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's bigger than the internet.

Internet was freedom of information, crypto is the freedom of value.

will you, or will you not miss on the biggest wealth transfer in the history of humanity?

up to you user

wrong board, idiot

If you are dumb enough to ask this you dont deserve it, stay dumb and poor idiot.

Little hint: buy now, it's mooning

But I said redpill

It is a test case for a UN currency. Eventually the rulers will create their own currency and use quantum computing mining and ban all other currencies.

Not necessarily as it could help take down the bankers.

I'll put it to you this way user, if it's not made by the bankers (big if) or CIA then it could help us take or money back from the fed. If it is, then it might be shit but still a good investment.

The real redpill is to diversify. Buy some crypto, buy some stock, buy some gold and silver. And don't invest anything that you're not afraid to lose.

Bitcoin is just like tulips.

Lets pretend Puerto Rico was reliant on a crypto currency. How would it function after the Hurricane and virtually 100% of power and internet is down?

Physical cash will always have a use.

nice just bought 100k

Isn't it going to crash now??? It's been out for many years, I guess the first ones who hopped on cashed a lot, others not so much. Also rich/smart people do not give a shit about bitcoin, so why would I?

> And don't invest anything that you're not afraid to lose.

wat? Only invest what you are afraid to lose?

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Is that true? I have 0,2 btc, but the chinese thing scared me and I don't know if I should buy more

You've never heard that expression before, really? It means only invest money that if you don't get it back that it won't leave you desolate.

it's a scam.

naturalnews.com/2017-09-23-bitcoin-mining-rigs-now-losing-money-daily-as-the-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-unravels.html

This is the correct answer.

Ive been bullish on Bitcoin for like 6 years now, but Ive always kept my investing tempered because Im not interested in gambling.

My main savings go into real estate, with the other half split 3 ways between precious metals, SMP 500, and Bitcoin.

Slow and Steady wins the race.

Bitcoin isn't even real.

probably shouldnt let others tell you what to do with your money. use your head.

Neither are dollars, euros, yen, etc.

Yeah, but you can go to a store and buy something with dollars, euros, yen, etc.

feels good.

For now, but what happens when cash is obsolete and the only way to buy or sell is electronically?

You must be one of them special kind o' stupidos, aintcha.

And there's a number of websites where I can buy goods and services with crypto. And there's a few places in my area where I can use gold or silver to buy things.

It's a big fucking scam and some people are going to hate me for this, but you have to stay rational. See here:

ofnumbers.com/2017/09/21/eight-things-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts-probably-wont-tell-you/

Going into Crypto is currently probably the most stupid investment decision you can make. There's a lot of potential, yes, but the environment is fucking toxic. Stay out and you won't get harmed. Now biz, attack me. "Salty boomer, fucking nocoiner, jealousy, you name it. I don't care."

The people over at /biz/ dealing with bitcoins are some of the most bitter people on this site. That thing is not better than gambling at this point with how it does to you. It's better to do away without obsessing about virtual money every minute.

I've made pretty big returns on my crypto investments. And it's not even close to a bubble.

Send me one pls user!

Yeah, it's used by criminals to buy drugs and... eh... hits on people.

But can you buy a loaf of bread with it? No.

>eating bread
psshh what are you, a pleb?

How to make money with crypto guide (for retards)
>possess IQ above 100
>research
>invest
>hold
>cash out

The Fed will be forced to raise interest rate to 10% soon to compete with Bitcoin.

>How to lose money with crypto guide (for retards)
> think you possess IQ above 100
> research (read fake news)
> invest
> hold
> realise you got scammed
> try to scam other people
> give up and sell

This

You're right user, I can't argue with quads. Crypto is the biggest scam in human history.

Listen to this guy, and diversify.

The only time diversity is good is when it's related to hedging investments.

Personally, I have a bi-weekly purchase of small amounts of crypto, and sometimes like to play on bittrex when MUH NEWS or MUH CHINA gets all the twitterfags in a frenzy.

It's not some magic Lamborghini avenue, treat it like any other investment strategy and keep emotion out of the equation.

Disclosure: I'm long BTC and several other shitcoins.

one EMP and this shit is worthless (even more so) buy gold and bullets you faggot

nobody in the real world accepts it as payment. i'm not sure why this bright red flag is overlooked. it's been hyped for the better part of a decade and you still can't really spend it in a meaningful way without having to use *real* money as a go between. virtually all mined bitcoin is held by speculators.

Bitcoin is a fraud that will fail.

*quietly accumulates altcoins*

Follow Warren Buffets advice and stay the hell away

A sucker is born every minute. The trick to Bitcoin is to get in and get out before you become a sucker. Cryptocurrency has no longer term potential. Since time immemorial currency has been issued and backed by the state. Commodities can be traded, but Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are different. There's no inherent value except what the masses assign to it.

With that said, I wish I'd have gotten in in early 2011 when I was $11k to blow. I'd be a millionaire by now.

>this fucking new

In this picture Elon look like the villian from Rush Hour who kidnaps the consolates daughter. You cannot unsee this

so is it still worth to buy it?
underrated and fpbp

Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme. Those who got on early are making big bucks and good for them for taking a chance. But in the long run it dies out the moment those who hold the most decide it does. Everyone in on it talks about how it's worth and how it will make you rich over the benefits of having crypto currency being a thing. That right there is a red flag and tells you what this really is.

one EMP and you starve to death likely in the winter, or eaten by cannibals.

when will they be selling their 1080s for around $100?

how is it a pyramid scheme?

>hold

thats where you lose, because you will never cashout

>Cryptocurrency has no longer term potential

lul

Bitcoin was built to kill banksters, but it's not really working 100% yet. Might be that some other crypto will come and take its place.

> BTC
> Pyramid

same with bitcoin

too early to say when and who?

thats why u buy bullets fag

what would a taxi driver tell you if you asked him about uber?

what would the mailman have told you about e-mail if you asked him 20 years ago?

what would a horse salesman have told you about cars if you asked him about it 100 years ago?

what would a banker tell you today if you asked him about bitcoin?

this

if you are able to resist stress, buy and hold for 10 years. bitcoin is not for the faint of heart.

if you make it through though, you'll be retired.

sounds about right.

Years ago when it first started and was cheap and easy to mine many people picked up as many as they can. Then they started telling others to get in on it when it was harder to get. This created fake demand and fake worth. So those who got in early are rich and all that's left are retards on biz trying to get others in so they can make a small profit which is harder to do since they are closer to the top of the pyramid. This is sad because the concept of crypto currency is good however all autists care about is how much money it makes them as they convert it back to fiat. One day those all at the bottom will decide they want their retirement fund and pull out collapsing all crypto currency.

Entire crypto market is ponzi

(see you on the moon)

Sell a % when it hits a high, cash out a % of that. Use remaining to diversify or buy low again. Always in the green.

It depends, unless you're going for PnD shitcoins then it's always the same flip strategy.

Shouldn't we be FUDing crypto instead of shilling it? Or do we only FUD altcoins?

>thinks "value" is more important than information

its the revolution

>redpill me on bitcoin

Its supported by shit and bantz

>yfw October

I guess FUDding it would be better because we'd have more time to accumulate. But talking about buttcoin here won't have a profound impact right? We only memed a president into the white house.. surely we won't kill the banks

It follows a pretty extreme boom and bust cycle.

The government will create their own version if Bitcoin before ever considering Bitcoin.

Yep, this. Its inevitable and bitcoin is only floating on its experimental state. Bitcoins are nearly impossible to sell. And eventually as this poster has stated. It will be perfected and repackaged.

Huge influx of newfags on biz makes me a bit nervous though, we should be FUDing outside when the topic comes up. Don't need more attention until after moon landing.

Bitcoin was my first experience with being a shitty investor.

They go up and down so fucking often. I wouldn't bother unless you legitimately make your living online or out of public light.

It's about as legitimate as flat Earth.

Butt coin? Lol more like monopoly money digital tulips. Buy shiny rocks.

Just buy and hold... buy and hold.

you will be rich if you just hold it for another couple years.

only reason why bankers talk shit on it because it threatens big banks, thats the point of bitcoin.

Buy IOC. Thank me later

speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/IOC-Report-Final.pdf

Dion, Bro

"the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)"

Yet mods let this thread stay and move /SIG/ and remove other valid threads.

MODS ARE COMPROMISED

how do you get normal-fags off your board

lmao

holy FUCK dude! Can I have like, half a btc please? 1/4? anything? please man im dying out here bro...

>half a bitcoin
You want $2000? HA! Should have bought in last year when it was $500.

Yeah starving to death is much better and more good.

BTC scares the kikes in the FED, so it's alright for me.

gib

This. Plus buy anything China bans. BTC will save us

BUYYYYYYYYY NOW

and learn by the history .... history and time are the best teachers and doctors :)

ofcourse its fake, artificial moneys created by hackers who use botnet to farm coins. Its very begining is tainted by scamming.

dude I would take anything right now....

yeah, but the people who got in in the beginning are rich as FUCK now.

get in now and you'll just lose money, lol

Would you take a job?

it's not mooning it's in the midst of Dimon-fuckery
>it'll moon shortly though

I can't wait to watch China weep after all of this in 2018

Sounds like someone is jelly they missed the train and poorfag can't even afford one little btc now. Stick with your jew money and cry

Keynesian Pleb. Gold & Bitcoin will always be superior as hyperinflation with these currencies are impossible.

Email me a tulip in exchange for computer parts. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Theres a finite supply

Everyone shills like its gonna crash because they want to lower the price so they can buy more

Banks are furiously trying to buy it all because thats literally the only way to control it and thus the price will skyrocket

Rumor is the banksters are beginning to concern shill in order to dip bitcoin so they can begin introduction of their own techs based around block-chain paradigm. most banks have been working on blockchain-based solution for years now, and have acknowledged this, but it was always a question of why people would move to a bank controlled tech given that the very idea behind bitcoin is anti-central bank.

The banks probably figure that if they tank bitcoin to discredit it, they'll be able to come in with their own solutions.

Finland isn't real.

Currencies fluctuate against each other? HA! Its all a big scam!

Yes I would but I'm not physically able to work for 2-3 months at least. Got anything else smart to say, you fucking faggot?

>keeping 300 BTC on a hot phone wallet