Haruchika is a COMPLETELY ORIGINAL anime that just happens to bear some cosmetic similarities to Hibike and Hyouka...

Haruchika is a COMPLETELY ORIGINAL anime that just happens to bear some cosmetic similarities to Hibike and Hyouka. It's an allegory for the average Japanese high school student's experiences in WW2.

Hibike meanwhile is a blatant ripoff of K-On with some Your Lie in April thrown in, and Hyouka is a blatant ripoff of Detective Conan with some Gosick and SZS thrown in. Pony Canyon, Kadokawa, and Aniplex should've sued the shit out of Kyoanus.

Is this the Kyoani circlejerk thread?
K-On a shit, by the way.

The designs were genuinely creepy. Colors were bad, and a glare to the whole thing.

Haruchika has some of the worst designs/art/visuals I've seen.

So, did this show actually have lesbian and gay MCs?

Only gay MC.

Cool girls get all the bitches

And what do you know, they are all shit

I wonder if P.A. Works watched Hibike the season before and decided that they also needed yuri fanservice in their band anime.

Chika had a nice harem.

Haruchika is also complete trash, while Hibike was good.

harucyka?

Why is Chika so perfect, bros?

Watched this for muh Chiaki Omigawa fix.

But what if you don't care about all that and just watched for the twins

Then you have great taste and should feel good

Why are you shitposting a show that literally no one liked?

Why are you shitposting?

Kyoanifags are literally retarded. If there's a ripoff here is Hibikek. The Haruchika novels are from 2008, Hibikek is from 2013.

You're dumb for getting baited, but it's possible that PA saw that Kyoani bought the rights to a novel about a school band and thought they could capitalize by getting one of their own.

>honk!

Haruchika is from 2008.

Though I can say that the anime is really bad, really it's just an ad for the Live action.

Rushed, cut content that makes everything look souless and uninspired.

Why are you?

That show I watched for the Marty Friedman guitar solo.

>no one noticing OP is based on a Madoka/YYY ripoff pasta

Chika a cute. A CUTE!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!