Blaire

Well taking a break from her usual SJW destruction, blaire decides to answer the real question we all ask. Are traps gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=29NL0j_fNrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=2m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=8cm_63_XFik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

wtf since when did she look this good?

traps are an abomination, they all need to be put to death.

she had the surgery to remove man face basically, remove jaw bones etc etc fix the eyebrows more fem.

Satanic rituals take many babies to reach full effect.

Traps are bi-sexual at least, and if you put a dick in your mouth, it's just easier to short hand the answer and state you're gay. Maybe pre-op or post-op matters.Imagine, if you will, Getting a blowjob from 'blaire' he never takes his pants off, you never saw a dick, just tits and a mouth blowing you.

Traps are XY making them 100% gay even if they become a eunuch.

This question was solved years ago. youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=2m28s

Right, I agree. But imagine meeting blaire in a bar, and you end up in the backseat of your car as she starts to blow you. Can't reach her crotch, so no feeling that up, you can feel tits, and a warm, wet mouth on your cock. just imagine the two paths out of that. You bust in her mouth, and never find out she's a he, or you bust in her mouth and days/weeks/months later find out. in which scenario are you gay, like consciously gay? Schrodingers homo.

>she

Fine, you wanna keep pimping your channel you're filtered faggot. There is nothing interesting or political or politically incorrect or happening with a dickchick. Go to R*ddit

Trannys like Blaire are mentally degenerate and retarded. Having surgery is retarded.

Traps are fine...they're cross dressers that are very feminine and keep there parts intact which is sane. Rather have a Trap than Tranny like Blaire.

kek Schrodingers homo

>she

>her

He's great

How can anyone stand listening to that voice?

if you like a trap because of the dick, it's gay. if you like a trap despite the dick, it's not. simple.

You're being gay even if you don't realize you're gay. Whether being gay matters quite as much if the other person has gone to such lengths to pretend to be a woman is another matter.
Ultimately it all falls apart when you go to put penis in vagina and fail miserably.

>this good
huh? it looks like a tranny

Yes. Next question.

I like blaire.
She triggers that greek dude and his turk bros.

>start video
>hear the wigfag's voice
yes, traps are gay. end of discussion.

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women. I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either. It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body. If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Why are there so many traps right now like what the fuck

Kek, underated.

traps arnt gay, u kno that lauren southern is a man?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT E-CELEBS. All you kekistani faggots deserved to be gassed with the ecelebs you hold to such high esteem

This is a jewish slide thread to distract from the fact that we’re now all genocidal toward the jews and want to kill all of them

>her

the fuck is this belt

XY makes up 100% of a trap's body. This kills the pasta.

Yea, so if you've just scored a blowjob from a tranny in the parking lot, but never fucked, and either find out it's a tranny, or never find out, are you gay? Even after thee bar parking lot tranny blowjob, you go on to fuck an biological woman, and continue to do so until the day you die. Are you gay then too? Accidently got your dick sucked by a tranny and caught gay?

Traps aren't gay, I'd grab her boobs and suck her lady dick desu
t. heterosexual white man.

Blaire White is a man. He has a penis.

you must be pretty shitfaced (or latent fag) if that voice doesn't ring any alarm bells.

checked

mentally ill

The main point about being gay is that you can also be straight forming the so called "bi" group.
Ignorance doesn't absolve a sin.

>Fake oversized botox lips
>Shit ton of eye makeup
>Good
Jesus christ how much more manlier did he look then?

Please stop shilling your shitty videos on that shit facebook group and here.

>He had a penis
ftfy

>I'd suck dick
>I'm a straight white guy

You're just as bad as the other degenerates. You will be liquidated one day.

Some sort of female chastity device if I had to guess

Lmao

technically its a homosexual act. But the attraction you feel is towards feminine features. So it doesnt make you gay, just means technically you've engaged in a homosexual act.

good bless her heart, but she's a tranny so she can't have an unbiased opinion on traps. traps aren't gay and neither are tranny

well front wise it was still vaguely male but from the side as in the side profile the jaw and forehead features that are specific to men got grinded down and the eyebrows moves to be more fem.

Here is the vid right after the surgery she explains it all youtube.com/watch?v=8cm_63_XFik

Nothing will happen to me, I'm married to a boring biowoman and just jack it to traps all the time. I take my vows seriously so cheating is not an option.

>schrodinger's homo
Fucking kek, thank you user

Yeah it is.

stop masturbating, youll ruin your marriage

pretty good video honestly.