Is it true that everyone deserves to burn in hell?

Is it true that everyone deserves to burn in hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo
youtube.com/watch?v=-XHvVeA1ESc
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=TCSUKIhjevo

> i slept with my wife 2 days before we got married, and i forgot to say sorry to jesus christ 2 days before i got hit by a bus

> Torture for eternity

you tell me

Probably desu, i hope i go to heaven or whatever place is the good place but it wouldn't surprise me if our religions are lies and god condemns every last living human to hell.

Yes, but hell is sadly not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XHvVeA1ESc

The wages of sin are death, and hell follows with it.

were already in hell dummy
gods not ded
he's asleep at the wheel

>Are you a nice guy
Well, I don't build a complex galaxy-spanning machine machinery built with the purpose of making an excuse for me to torture people forever, so I am not that bad.

tl;dr

that's what the bible says. It says no one has ever gotten in excepts for jesus and probably no one ever will.

>Had one gay fantasy

>Torture for eternity

No, just you for this stupid fucking slide thread.

> Jerked off one time

> Torture for eternity

You forgot the part where you reject the free gift of salvation

Yes, but thank God it doesn't exist

I was never given the option

Yep.
Only by utterly undeserved Grace does God help you escape it.

Hell is real, you're in it right now.

>live in a remote area with no knowledge of christianity
>torture for eternity
friendly reminder that problem of hiddenness proves the christian god can't exist

Yup

>I was never given the option
Yes you were
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

I didn't program my genetic make up with these basic instincts and personality phenotypes. Begging forgiveness to the creator for the way I was created makes as much sense as the architect blaming the building for leaning when he designed it that way. Or if you program a computer specifically to be all buggy and getting mad and burning it when it does. Christianity makes ZERO sense to me. The majority has (by design) cucked by judaism and when it comes time to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children you are going to find most Christian corpses in the remains of burned down churches where they ran to cowering on their knees to talk to their imaginary jew friend in the sky.

It's all a state of mind, you're already here.

Whatever Chaim
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>be living before christ was """born"""
>never heard of christianity
>torture for eternity

Mocking. But who laughs last?

Everyone gets a shot.
Multiple concurrent realities, in which a person inevitably gets a shot and subsequently gets judged.
Not a problem.

jew posing as christian
dropped

>Multiple concurrent realities, in which a person inevitably gets a shot and subsequently gets judged.
so you're just making this up or is this christian doctrine? does that mean i get infinite tries before i go to hell or just the one life? what does it even mean?

at any rate, "getting a shot" is a questionable concept considering that human beings behave in predictable ways and free will doesn't exist.