Black people built THIS in 3000 BC

Black people built THIS in 3000 BC

Can someone tell me what wh*Tes were doing at that time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOvmjs0J_QQ
gobeklitepe.info/
dnghu.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably fucking your mom.

Getting away from blacks.

Doesn't it prove white supremacists correct when you have to look 5,000 years in the past to find black accomplishments?

too bad all the niggers we brought to the americsa were savages only fit for slavery

Black “people” can’t even build a mud hut. Stop this shit. Blacks are objectively not human. They are a related primitive sub species that is far more base and violent and lacking in intellectual or creative capacity. They belong in Africa, a zoo, or at the end of a noose.

WE

Staying as far away as possible because of the smell.

And whilst blacks where still in mud huts whites went to the moon so blacks must be so shit to fuck up that lead

should probably listen to these guys for a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=nOvmjs0J_QQ

It only prove that whites were in Africa 3000 BC

>Black people built THIS in 2017

>Can someone tell me what wh*Tes were doing at that time?

Trying to break free from Black peoples enslavement

>Muh slavery
>Muh colonization

>Black people built THIS in 3000 BC
Of course they did. At the end of an arab whip.

>Steal the secret of brick
>expect melanin peoples to build anything right

you evil craquer !

Really means Egypt, again.
Once again trying to appropriate Egyptian accomplishments are we eh darkie.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

Look at all these wh*Te subhuman responses

Black Gods built civilization before wh*Toid Yakub products so no it doesn't

Can you show me wh*Te cities from 3000 BC? All I can find are huts

What a filthy pale subhuman. Kerma the center of black civilization and learning was SO rich and SO powerful, Egypt was jealous

Makes sense because blacks are the ones who taught Arab Egyptians everything including how to make pyramids (BLACK Nubian pyramids have been dated and are OLDER than Egyptian ones!)

Of course both are still better than wh*Te monuments (there are none until 300 BC lol)

Lazy niggers, they barely finished foundations

>black people built this long ago
And look at them now. Wow you really made me think OP.

You're nigger, there biological trash. You'll be cleansed, sorry.
Also sage

they were telling blacks and jews to mine more rock while they designed the pyramids.

Blacks built it but whites owned them, told them what to build, where to build and how to build it

WUZ

Hrm... a good search on Wikipedia suggests that Stonehenge may have been built as early as 3000 BCE.

>Can someone tell me what wh*Tes were doing at that time?

whites did this. still don't get how they could arrange those stones without cranes
but who cares what someone did 10000 years ago? Ask who developed after that in the timeperiod until now

And they learned fucking nothing. Didn't learn how to build a road, bridge or even make a god damned brick.

You didn't even exist then, subhuman. You were but a notion in Yakub's mind

Stonehenge was built by Neothic BROWN Britons. NOT wh*Te subhumans

>blacks built this
Only by the design of their masters.
Nig nugs wouldn't have built it willingly.

stonehenge is neolithic, so 12000 and 15000BC

We Whites wuz star gatherers'n'shit

They didn't build that in 3000bce, nothing of note happened in that region until the c-group arrived around 2500bce, and rose to power around 1700 bce when they conquered a weak Egypt after the end of the Old Kingdom. Most of the site is later structures, at 3000bce it was mostly wandering tribes in that region, and no real accomplishments. The earliest digs they've found are around 3000bce, but most of the sites are later eras, much much later. Brinze age Kerma was about as developed as any other region. "Whites" didn't exist yet, but their ancestors in Mesopotamia were doing things African tribes never attained.

What do Blacks build in 2017?

>Kerma the center of black civilization
Laughably untrue. Stop shitposting, leaf.

Dunno what we were doing back then but we came to dominate everything like you poos could only dream of

things you can't possibly imagine
gobeklitepe.info/

ca. 3500-3000 BC. Yamna culture at its peak: stone idols, two-wheeled proto-chariots, animal husbandry, permanent settlements and hillforts, subsisting on agriculture and fishing, along rivers. Contact of the Yamna culture with late Neolithic Europe cultures results in kurganised Globular Amphora and Baden cultures. Maykop culture shows earliest evidence of the beginning Bronze Age.
dnghu.org

Oh and 3000 BC is pretty early in the Kerma culture, those structures probably weren't built until 1000-1500 years later.

shouldnt you be teaching your kids about trannys?

Neolithic Anatolians were BROWN

Yamna culture was subhuman. Were is any written records attesting to these inferior people and their cowshit huts? They learned fishing, farming and everything from Neolithic indigenous BROWN Europeans who wh*Te subhumans killed off and now call their closest descendants (Sardinians) non-wh*Te

The buildings were dated to 3000 BC. Nice try, wh*Toid

Building the foundations of Western culture.

Whites are an evolution, niggerstick.

this

sure "fellow white person", sage fake and gay

Why are you speaking english in a white country on a white designed and built computer network that you are too fucking stupid to even know how it works?

Reply with your own version of the OSI model that factors in multi layer virtualization.

reminder that illiterate non-whites type "wh*te" because they can't be sure if it's an "i" or a "y" and can't be bothered to own a dictionary.

what are they building now NOTHING mean while whites are building self driving cars

Most of the sites in Kerma are not dated to 3000bce, Leaf. Stop baiting, we already know you're making this up as you go.

bet darkies built this too eh?

>look at flag
>of course a leaf
Wtf is this anyways? Some pseudo-sand sculpture?

>Black Gods built civilization before wh*Toid Yakub products so no it doesn't
So black people didn't build anything after all?

WE

prob this too in Japan am I right?

You know what's funny though? The nail in the coffin to any nubian culture was the invasion by arabs, they raped and destroyed literally everything, took blacks as slaves. But let's not talk about that, let's claim whites are the evil ones.

so sick of pyramids being used as an example of high intelligence. literally stacking blocks in an ever growing square until your slaves die.

DAS RITE!!!

>literally stacking blocks in an ever growing square
holy shit you are retarded

user I....

fpbp

>lives in white country
>relies on white people because he's a subhuman shitskin
>insults white people

Btw we were doing things of equal achievement but with less time on the planet, look it up nigger

Telling blacks how to build that and organizing the effort

Who are you kidding they are unable to build structures like that even now.

Its not exactly a good thing if you downgrade from buildings to mudhuts jamal.

The past doesn't matter, the present does! Enjoy starving negroid abomination.

Arabs built that, right?

they were arab mixed. nice try tho. no pure blooded afrikan could make a type of cement

Its in northern Sudan along the Nile, just south of EGYPTt.

I think we all know who built that and they weren't nig nogs.

/thread

Why do you put a * in white? Are you Redarded

Phoenicians did it

Whites stood armed on the watchtowers an directed the bananalovers.