Why would anyone live in 3rd world shithole called USA? pic related this is how every place looks like in that shithole

Why would anyone live in 3rd world shithole called USA? pic related this is how every place looks like in that shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g09GtnWdBjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we're trapped here. Only the rich can afford to emigrate.

We must stay behind in the ruins of this once great country to battle for the rubble.

correction

thats how every place with niggers looks.

The only third world parts of the usa are inhabited by third world peoples. So it balances out.

Imagine how beautiful and cozy that neighborhood would be if it were "gentrified". I would live there. Sadly it's a nigger infested shithole.

>camden NJ
>all of america
Sage because this is poor bait

>this is how every place looks

NO!
Some of our slums are high rise buildings.

>Nigger status-
>Told

it's a shame mexican and squatemalan media don't portray the real america. if only they knew! they should stay in guatemexico, a true first world paradise. pic related

stop lying user. you are just trying to trick brown people into coming here.

We have plutocrats here too. Every nation does. The fact is, soon there will be no escape because everywhere will be more or less the same. Soon comes the time to fight.

They mostly come out at night

Mostly ....

That was once a beautiful neighborhood.

I would gladly live in Alaska
Fight me

>Implying anyone can even afford a house

pic is the most upscale hood in america. it's where bill gates lives

Soon.

meanwhile this is an average mexican dwelling.

That's not an average dwelling anywhere.

stop lying user, you are just trying to trick brown people into leaving their paradises and coming here.

Jokes on you, brown countries can afford to look like that precisely because brown people are leaving them.

the place was blacked i suppose

you suppose correctly.

Looks cozy.
Free tires, spray paint around holes so you don't fall down them.
What's not to like?

help me anons, the local druglord takes almost all my money I make and I can hardly feed my 5 children.

Shoot yourself on the head and pray that you are born white on your next life, m8

I wish I was back in USSR

NOT DETROITTTTTTTTTTTT!

youtube.com/watch?v=g09GtnWdBjc

>everyone here

>Cozy Penthouse
>Max privacy
>Cost- Free