Marxism debunked in one image

>marxism debunked in one image

How can so many people believe such a retarded system?

FREE SHIT

PROFIT IS THEFT

What a stupid meme

yes, "taxation is theft" is a stupid meme

test

>ask

>ask
:thinking:

>assblasted rat starts sperging the fuck out
kek

This is a good meme. Keeps the complacent on their toes.

what are they looking at??

this funny meme, you laugh

She's turning her back to him and he's facing her back. This could have been done better.

Really
Awesome
Tactics

The government has no financial incentive to protect you, because it gets its money from you at gunpoint. The corporation has a financial incentive to protect you, beause it gets its money from you by offering you goods and services you want to spend money on. The instant a corporation sells its goods at gunpoint, it becomes a government.

pottery

Labor theory of value never says that all labor is equally productive. It's simply a general statement about how exchange value is based on the *average* labor-time it takes to produce something.

t. not a communist, but don't like straw-man bullshit

>huamn
try again

People do hire privately for protection under our current system, and it works pretty well. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

silly memes is what I'm getting at

Libertarians don't want the government to provide the 'public services', so yes it is theft.

Mob rule vs. individual autonomy.
Also, libertarians are not anti-democracy.

there are many flavors of silliness

>Marx had three children who died due to his ineptitude in handing his own personal finances
>he was the equivalent to a trust fund kid and the money he received which would have lasted 10 years barely lasted 1 year
>used part of his received funds to buy arms for revolutions that never materialised to his vision
>dodged debt collectors, rent collectors
>placed constant strain on his own family due to his ineptitude
>couldn't give a shit about his wife

Marx was a total shit.

>9 posts by this rat
I guess that means that bought low and sold high

you gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.

>Marx was in London and was so unknown for being this "revolutionary" writer that John Stuart Mill never heard the name Karl Marx

>strawmemes
Sad!

>Marxists always project
:^)

Did you sell your sense of humor for drugs?

I've actually brought this general sort of thing up with Liberals before; they blame the lack of effort on the part of workers on poor wages. They will actually excuse people being lazy fucks with no work ethic whatsoever with "of course they don't work, they don't get paid enough to do their job!"

The liberal solution to everything is just "keep throwing rich peoples' money at it and it will be fixed eventually"

>implying bigotry, wage slavery, and poverty as problems don't sort themselves out when government regulation and over-taxation are removed from the equation

>neatly demonstrates that equality of outcome < equality of opportunity
kek

>(((Six hours)))

They never learn the first lesson

if you can't laugh at other people, who can you laugh at?

He has a big nose. Its not just for lying

Humour is great for bringing people together. Now its time to douse them with some reality.

>if you can't laugh at other people, who can you laugh at?
Communists

I don't like libertarianism either, but please can you form arguents that don't make you look like a complete fucking retard?

These aren't arguments, they're jokes.

you're a funny guy, you know that?

love Sowell based as they come

Too bad you can't force me to redistribute some of it to my friendly neighborhood rat

No flag and it's still painfully obvious that poster was a Leaf.

This kind of society makes sense as long as people have the freedom to leave though.

Aside from being a Chicagoite monetarist shill, yes.

>ask
now THAT has got me thinking

The left can't meme.

How many of you have actually read Capital and understand what the Labor Theory of Value is before attacking the misrepresented version of it?

Marxists can't succeed at anything because Marxism is the opposite of success.

Is that Anne Frank?

R A R E

libertarians can't take a meme

>How many of you have even read the Bible nd understand what the Doctrine of Original Sin is before attacking the misrepresented version of it?

so basically strawman? yeah i get the tfw2incelligent democrat vibe from you

marxists can't make a meme

Do you need to use such a punchable face for these? Or do you want people do disagree with you?

face it dumbass. you will never get rid of anarchic/capitalistic elements from society.
society is anarcho capitalism

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny though.