WILL HILLARY GO DOWN AS THE SALTIEST PREISDENTAL ELECTION LOSER IN HISTORY?

WILL HILLARY GO DOWN AS THE SALTIEST PREISDENTAL ELECTION LOSER IN HISTORY?

SHE WON'T GO AWAY

>grab em by the pussy
was the fakest news ever. The "without consent" thing was just careted in by editors. Pussies get grabbed all the time, and the pussy-havers like it, and 999/1000 times there is no verbal agreement reached beforehand. Everyone knows this, very much including liberal womyn. What a bunch of faggots

I hope she kills herself when her book sales are so poor they can't pay off any of the debts she planned to settle once she became President.

The lack of fresh child blood might get her first

>I am the empress of all womankind! Here is my decree! Women who didn't vote for me are fucking heretics!

I just can't figure out why she didn't win...

Why do our women choose to hurt Mummy Clinton so much? It makes me sad.

we get 8 years of this salt that's why this is the last 'conservative' govt the USA will ever know. It's all over after Trump is out.

>"your decisions don't represent you. i do"
alright

For all the SJW talk of "privilege" and "entitlement," the great irony is how they supported a candidate like Hillary who displayed those characteristics. She still doesn't have the self-awareness to ask, "How much do you have to hate me to want him instead?" It was her own privilege and entitlement that led her to ask her own supporters sarcastically, "Why am I not ahead by 50 points?" instead of going to her campaign team and asking, "No, seriously. Why am I not ahead by 50 points?"

I'd have still eaten her out in high school or college though.

Stupid donkeyposter.

>ELECTION LOSER

Uuuuuh, no sweetie, SHE WON.By over 3 million votes i might add.
Drumpf's russian mafia friend putin hacking the election is a whole another thing.

it's a good thing they disrespected themselves otherwise they might have to get hillary to do it for them

>instead of going to her campaign team and asking, "No, seriously. Why am I not ahead by 50 points?"
Do you really think they would have explained why? Hell, it's doubtful they know themselves. They're just as diseased.

This. The pendulum is going to swing hard left. Once the dems are in power they are going to make up for all the time lost while Killary was supposed to be president. I hope everyone is continuing to stockpile. Take advantage of the relaxed market and buy buy buy

I like to think he staged this photo intentionally so someone else could photoshop Hillary's face onto it.

i hope she stays around pissing in their water for a long time.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative Christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking Nazis.
The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millennials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with Nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Wish she and McCain would crawl off and die already

Lmao this psycho needs a PR next to her 24/7.

Can I get some meatballs with this pasta?

Al Gore is still around being a bitch

Actually the famous quote regarding this is: "If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain"
I am a registered independent who has always voted liberal. I was a Bernie supporter and the scandals uncovered during the Clinton/Trump election pushed me far right. Identity politics from the left continues to ensure I will never vote liberal again. Keep blaming everyone else -- especially whites.

You and I seem to have a few things in common. If identity politics is how the Democrats choose to define themselves then I'm going to get on my "team." And as one of those evil straight white males, and a southerner to boot, the Democrats sure as hell aren't my team.