(((Google))) is doing it again

Jewtube is pushing this
youtube.com/watch?v=I6rh8WdBSfQ
globalcitizen.org/en/festival/2017/faqs/
(((Global))) Citizen
>The Global Citizen Festival brings together top music with world leaders to make commitments toward health, gender equality, education, and other poverty issues. Guests earn their tickets after taking a series of actions to effect change around the world.
(((They))) are trying to normalize globalism with good goy morman bands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEvZr4Tzuf8
youtube.com/watch?v=6AT9fo9rUCY
youtube.com/watch?v=EXeFmBdzd80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mentions oppression in middle east
>never names islam

>"One day we will have a female preident at Ghanna"
Subtle

Several minutes in and this is the most pathetic form of virtue signaling
Fuck Jewgle

JEWS ROCK!

Is this shit back? I watched it last year with Beyonce doing her girl power thing, was a total fucking joke. It was literally the UN in association with Vice magazine. They wheeled out Malala and a procession of New York Jews pimping the Globalist agenda. Was a big redpill for those with eyes to see.

Talking about open defecation. lol

I lost my mother to diarrhea in the global toilet crisis.
t. Poo in loo

Hijack it and rub it Muslims' faces. That should actually always be the standard response to this sort of liberal virtue signalling.

Someone whip up some sock accounts and tweet out support for women's rights to Saudi Arabian official twitters. Try to bait one of them into responding negatively then spam it everywhere.

Fuck me, this is as bad as i remember it. Pure, undiluted shitlibbery. They're on lynching now.

The #Globalcitizens is just a load of bots

its also promoted & Broadcast on NBC/MSNBC the past couple of years.

You can watch all the old clips, Its a Music Concert, with prerecorded Global Citizen Propaganda played between songs.
the artist. and Guest Celebs get into it on stage shilling for Soros/Rothschild/Rockefeller aganda.

ENJOY YOUR CONCERT! YOU HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED KIDOS!!

Think I'M fucking joking here's just whats been uploaded to there page in the past hour

youtube.com/watch?v=LEvZr4Tzuf8

youtube.com/watch?v=6AT9fo9rUCY

youtube.com/watch?v=EXeFmBdzd80

It's fascinating to watch. Not that i needed reminding of the agenda, but it's an insight into the priorities of these organisations. Everything has the addendum 'especially women and girls'.

This is the corporate/political agenda writ large. HP dude on stage now.

Aids, helicopter zombie, maniac cop jaw, queer eyes

It's on reproductive rights for girls now. They tie it to education and the economy.

>"poverty issues"

It'll be global poverty when you remove the borders and anybody will spend everything they earn to stay in a gated community away from kidnappers and carjackers.

So the move is to indoctrinate more youth into globalism?

Wtf I hate borders now.

>Comments disabled
>Likes/Dislike ratio disabled
>chat disabled
>views disabled
typical google when they try to push something fishy

msnbc covered this live.

>Global citizen party
>in New York

Wha? Why? Why not in europe somewhere or neutral ground like Africa?

>"Live Aid" with millenials

All too easy.
Makes me very sad.