Car Hoppin' Like a Boss

youtube.com/watch?v=86tGc09DhMY

Why don't you pay Sam's rent, Sup Forums?

Is it that he is a terrorist?

Should we blame Tim Heidecker that Sam is homeless? Does anyone have a picture of TIm's house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aCSRCuVn4c
youtu.be/-aCSRCuVn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
youtube.com/watch?v=Alu8071PeW8
youtube.com/watch?v=UknCBaEt38k
youtu.be/AdNAhlqnxA0
youtube.com/watch?v=kbPibD5aaC0&t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatever, this was a great hydewars episode

feels like sammy is back on track

>I'm basically a financial mastermind
>so I've been living out of my car...
LOL

just in case any of you retards don't already know, you need a permanent residence (mailing address) in order to get a line of credit

No one ever actually thought he was homeless, it was a meme because he looks like shit

Sam, where the fuck is my book? I know you made this thread you kike.

>Is it that he is a terrorist?
Nah, he's just a dick sucking Jew out for your shekels.

who is this (((nigger)))?

He's making 2k/month off of patreon/hatreon (for doing nothing)
He sells merch daily
He invested in bitcoin early and now has hundreds of thousands of dollars in BTC (said so himself in latest interview)
He's not poor. Never was. I like him a lot and I find his content to be excellent but don't be a retard and give him money to do fuck all. If you're still inclined to dish out the dough, give it to Charls, it's a better choice.

Forgot to mention he rented big office space and has 2 full-time employees working for him. The living in the car is a meme.

source this statement

youtube.com/watch?v=-aCSRCuVn4c

youtu.be/-aCSRCuVn4c

Sam Hyde is not talented.
Just because he's spouts Sup Forums memes like a common $4 patreon /ourgurl/ does not mean he's funny, intelligent, or even genuine.
I've NEVER understood you retards obsession with this oversized-midget with downs.

This, the exact timestamp of that is 1:40, but watch the full video though. Sam cashed out on 3k$ bitcoins, is working with his employees on a new video game and is planning to sell bodybuilding supplements. As said, Sammy is doing well.

Fuck this guy is fucked. Don't use him as a role model kids.

>Sam endorses Pewdiepie
FUKN BASED

Its funny because hes getting close to the truth

what a fatfuck he has become. he mentioned a couple videos back he is at 270 lb, must be eating processed food 24/7 and completely out of ideas, rambling on about boring shit in his car, bitter that other YT people that he thinks he is funnier than make way more money than him, counting on his cuck drones to watch and pay money for.

Sad!

He funny

If you dont think so, then fuck off to another thread

I'm sure there are still fans of Larry the Cable Guy that think he is funny.

It doesn't mean he is.

>Financial mastermind
>Heres my tent
Aaaaaaand i lost hard

well, really all that you need is someone to let you use their address as your "permanent residence" even though you don't really live there

That tent is to keep his bitches.

Larry the what?

Go back to your 9-5 wageslave job CIA cuckshill

There's people that will agree with you

Doesn't mean you're not a faggot

is Sam seriously losing it?

He lost his mind a long time ago and its beautiful

This guy isnt an E Celeb

Hes a fucking legend that got a show on cartoon network calling out jews and feminists for like 5 episodes until it got SHUT DOWN

Did he ever kick Shia Leboofs ass?

Lives in a tent down by the river.....dude!!!

>Still gets more pussy than the entire white male demographic of the democrat party

It's a skit, him pretending to live in a car and charls pretending to live in a shed

>subtley flashing that watch
kek

Sam isn't poor or living out of his car or anything, he's just pretending for the laughs. He's got a decent amount of money.

He and another east coast US guy have a pool of 9000+ BTC between them.

we watched this man gain a strange racist fanbase grow with them get his own adult swim show because of them then lose the show and go completely fucking insane and homless i love it thank you sam for letting us watch a real humans jump to insanity

That guy has attached earlobes, sam doesn't. 2ez

because he never REALLY killed a jew

Wait, did he just mentioned his parking lot's address?

Can't some Sup Forums guys visit him?

I feel bad for this guy. Was there really swaztikas hidden around the sets or was that jews being mad that he wasnt a leftist. Because I can tell you from the streams Adult Swim cant even contain their liberalism even if it kills their ratings.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8

>Was there really swaztikas hidden around the sets
No.

Whatever he did (or not), its absolutely his fault alone.

Homeless shelters let you use their address and phone # if you are homeless.

>so I got a brand new Chevy Tahoe
>*drinks starbucks*

alexandre

I'm living in a van down by the river. It's comfy.

how is having no money in a society that requires it for power smart?

My dad bought a Tahoe and the transmission went in under 3 years
total garbage wagon along with all of Chevy's other "vehicles"

he gets 1700 a month form patreon, hes not homeless

What’s HydeWars?

>HydeWars is a refreshing and alternative take on Elliot Rodger vlogging with a ‘70s sitcom laugh track added.
>HydeWars is a 30-year-old man riding a comically small bicycle back and forth across the thin line between genius and madness while honking his horn to the tune of Smash Mouth’s All Star.
>HydeWars is the life and times of a man who has been interviewed by the FBI on multiple occasions for popularizing the e-Sport of recreational hate speech.
>HydeWars is in quantum superposition between wise sagely insight and the deranged ramblings of an unmedicated schizophrenic gamer.
>HydeWars is an outsider artist toggling his irony on and off at a rate of 1000 Hz while painting a swastika on a daycare center with his own boo-boo (blabbybo word for dookie).

Good ol' Sammy boy.

I take my 19080's motorhome to the river to fish all the time. very comfy indeed.

God damn, he's annoying

You dont need money to have power fool

Stop falling for jewish traps

Kinda feel for the guy but his time seems to have peaked and gone. He really can't be himself anywhere else but online anyways so why ever try for tv again.

you need money to make a real change though.

These times when technology empowers humanity, it really depends. Sure, you still need a lot of luck, but having manpower isn't so important as it used to be.

why not produce your own show. camera's now adays are cheap and look great. hell you can do professional looking film with a damn phone now. He should continue his show but I think he was just trying to jew the jews for a quick buck. the show was suicidingly depressive not really funny. Like a tragic comedy, which is the kind of shit that makes people think about suicide. I think they dont make the show online because it really was a fuck you to adult swim viewers and the production company. Reminds me of the new bumbs they are showing. very passive aggresive attacks on its viewers. nothing like the old bumps, they are starting to insult the people watching the show in subtle ways. People that watch this shit are already insomniacs, they are starting to hate their audience. they need to get rid of the new bump guy too while they are at it.

Its all bullshit until its real life. ya ya cant kill an idea whatever. look what soros can pull off just because he wants to make more money and no one bats an eye.

This man is going to learn a very valuable lesson about why you should never admit that you are poor--especially if you are in entertainment, or sound crazy.

He's not poor.

He's working on World Peace season 2. The writing must be good if the adult swim kikes wanted to buy their season 2 script after cancelling their show. Source: Sams top comment at youtube.com/watch?v=Alu8071PeW8

Have you bought Sam's pills yet?

>$24k/month
>He's not poor

kek

>You need money
Stopped reading there

>dude look how ugly i am lmao

boring

Weird, I own a '72 Monte Carlo (since 2004) and a 2016 Silverado and I haven't put more than $3000 into them combined.

It's called not being a retard and knowing how to treat and fix a vehicle. Go tell your fuckup dad to buy a soccer van because thats all he and your shit family deserve.

Soros is losing to a bunch of unemployed NEETs shitposting memes for free and he has the CIA on his side

Checkm8 moneygrubbing jewfag

Why is it so easy to troll Chevy fanboys. No other brand has this much of a cult of personality.
Also, kill yourself bowtie loving faggot

you are stupid if you do not align yourself with capitalism in a capitalist society. use the fucking stock market invest in greater ideas than your own.

he's definitely NOT broke. I just gave him $20 to suck my dick last night behind a dumpster. the guy's fine.

damn no joke my landlord just txted me Im out by the 22nd fuck :(

Im a billionaire I just acknowledge that you dont NEED money you retarded money worshipping jew

ok kid.

Don't forget the boipucci
I'd gladly let him fug me
He can choke me and hit me all he wants

Sam looks like the stereotypical jew.

does this look like a jew to you?

Does intentionally creating an outward persona intended to disgust people reflect mental illness?
I think yes

>two new Sam Hyde videos
is this the biggest happening of Sep. 22/23?

Bigger than anything else that happened today

youtube.com/watch?v=UknCBaEt38k

At least he got himself a new house with some legroom

Too bad he'll be getting 13 miles per gallon on that elephant, his new place will be stuck in some guys drive way at the end of the month

Sam should get a job like charles did. Hes not in his early or even late 20s anymore. Its not cool and rebellious anymore, just sad.

>2017... I am... forgotten...

I'm pretty certain this is all one big joke Sam is playing

Ok

youtu.be/AdNAhlqnxA0

I know some Subaru drivers that you should meet.

Remember to pay up goyim, somebody has to pay the toll so that I can get my monthly Sam Hyde experience from the pirate bay.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbPibD5aaC0&t=12s