Kiznaiver

How can Sonozaki even compete? Easily best girl.

Are any spoilers for next episode already out?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10439608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post more feet.

best girls don't get bullied to death

I can't get enough of her suffering. I just want to tie her up to a chair and make her watch Kacchon fuck Nori-chan as passionately as possible.

Who cares when best pairing Tenga x Chidori is actually happening.

She'll win Kacchon. He doesn't like Sonozaki, just want to remember who she was for him before. He will realized when Sonozaki will die
+best girl

So delusional

Posting true best girl.

Discount kuudere go away.

Why are chidorifags so delusional?

Chidorifags are as cancerous as the shit dime a dozen girl they like

>sexualizing Chidori

Will Yuta touch Maki's Makis?

>not sexualizing the most beautiful Kiznaiver.

>not sexualizing the most lusty Kiznaiver.

strawpoll.me/10439608

>those options
Kill yourself.

I want to suck on Chidori's toes.

Actually spoilers.

>Tenga x Chidori

I don't see it, to be honest.

The main quest is to get Nico happy

Just caught up with this trainwreck. Why the fuck trigger wastes their time animating okada shit?

It's literally Hunger games/Divergent/whatever YA shit is popular right now, crossed with that Bishounen Antiterror Club show from a few seasons ago

i'll fly to okada's house and take a shit on the doorstep for making me suffer through a whole series of some prissy bitch stereotype dragging everyone else and best guy down.

>She'll win Kacchon
She'll win Tenga, you idiot.

Maybe you should catch up with Sup Forums too and lurk 2 more years before posting again.

>not sexualizing Chidori
Red is for sex and nothing else.

nice feet

Red is for marriage and having kids with.

>marrying that pathetic sack of shit
Red is literally worst girl. Every second she's on the screen the show drops a decimal point.

>cooks for MC
>pathetic sack of shit
Pick one.

>Marry Red
>Have kids with her
>Cuck her with Blue
That's fine with me, she'd be a great house-wife.

anyone with a working brain, critical thought, and aim to grow as a person would hate chidori. the fact there are so many apologists here and not just on tumblr shows that characters like her must be destroyed with every bit of our vitrol.

She's definitely the most insufferable cunt I've seen in a long time.
The fact that Sup Forums likes her so much doesn't surprise me, though.

Sonozaki is way cuter though. Like when they were playing Shiritori (I think that's how you spell it) on the bus and she corrected herself to try and make her long phrases fit.
>hnnnng

Wasn't she the one who always stopped the game by saying words that end with "n"? Sonozaki is a killjoy.

Was she doing it on purpose? Whatever, I still think her awkward quirkiness is cute though.

She won't, he's a dick.

Just re-watched it and your right. Her social awkwardness is still cute though.

Show completely out of the Oricon rankings after it's first official full day of being on sale. Did not chart for the BD, DVD 15th place overall on shipping date. Given Mayoiga is predicted to do even worse I wonder how anyone could still look at Okada without Nagai as a hit maker. Like just look at the difference between everything she does without him the actual one people seem to like and say Iron Blooded Orphans.

Tunafag detected.

Hnnnggg, that feet.

It'd be real cool if they pulled that reverse cuckold thing, and it turns out that Katsuhira would give up sonozaki for chidori because of some realized what he had all along bullshit or whatever

It'd also be cool if no one won, that's another option

>on tumblr

You are a problem. Chidori is best girl.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

She's already won his dick alright.

Will Chidori get NTR'd again?

It wouldn't be cool because Shitdori doesn't deserve anything good to happen to her

Worst girl, but nice feet.

The opening song is the best girl.

fuck maki
marry nico
kill chidori

Poor girl, did nothing wrong but attracted an insane autist shitposter

Even her feet aren't as good as the other girls. I'd rather worship Sonozaki or Maki.

Is there any feet shots of other girls?

A big Sonozaki foot that looks kinda weird due to the angular art

And some distant undetailed Maki feet

Another frame

I know how this is gonna end. Childhood friends never win.
>Sonozaki dies because the plot asks for it
>Katsuhira in turn gets his sense of pain back because the failed connection experiment is finally over
>Chidori wins the Kacchon bowl
>Tenga is a total bro about it

>Implying Chidori didn't already screw herself and any future with White autism over
>Implying she won't secretly watch while White autism and Blue autism have tuna sex, masturbating to the thought of having White autism inside of her.

Wasn´t she a lesbian?

Basing emotional love on labels is so boring. Love can be applied to anything and everything, its why waifuism exists.

Very true, mate, very true.

This is a spoiler.

Oh right I forgot Sup Forums is randomly sucking this shows dick now because reasons. Carry on then

I love the eyes on this show, so full of emotion.

>generic anime eyes
>full of emotion

Honestly not surprised. Sup Forumsutists wouldn't know what good art is even if it started suddenly going ON-EEEEE-CHOOO

>generic shitpost
>full of memes

Eh, I rate it a 3 out of 10, you can do better.

I would genuinely love for Hisomu to get an episode to explain his past and reasons for being involved in the BEST FETISH
but then he just reveals that it's a fetish and nothing more and it's left at that
I want him to remain pure and a best forever so please pray with me for everyone to get hurt badly

They sound like this obnoxious shitposting girl that filmed throwing away a Chidori pin.

Now this is my kind of ep

IS THIS OFFICIAL ART?
AS IF SHE WASN'T ALREADY BEST GIRL NOW WE GET THIS PIC OF HER SOLES

trailer when?