We wuz clones, fake google inventors general

We wuz clones, fake google inventors general

Other urls found in this thread:

weknowtheanswer.com/q/why-is-the-same-picture-used-for-bessie-blount-griffin-and-marie-van-brittan-brown
youtube.com/watch?v=P6XGLQJgIK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

why did it get deleted.. this is fucking hilarious

They definitely are making some shit up. If black inventors were supposedly suppressed how come people like George Washington Carver got famous?

google is the fakest of the news,

fucking morons, they could be a plain browser, but no, they have to filter and process the information for you first, fucking pointless

CAN WE GET A FIFTH?

>thread was deleted
Can't hide, Google.

good

Quick rundown?

Someone repost the larger images? I missed them by a few seconds apparently.

google black inventors.

it think mods are just butthurt libcucks

you ever wonder who makes and coordinates the 1000s of daily shill threads, sliders, baiting, etc

spoiler, its the mods

WELL TELL THEM TO STOP

Cultural conflict is politics, deal with it modfags.

What the fuck

How come when you search either of these people they have only that same exact picture. One supposedly invented some physical therapist technique and has only the one picture of the other person yet also has a wikipedia article. What the fuck is going on

(((they))) don't want us to know

eventually they redpill themselves, at which point, they are replaced

>Pointless
Fool it's the jews tool

basically someone photoshops her head on to other pics, then when you google investors, you get pics of her, giving you the impression that many inventors were not only black, but clones

THE JEWS MY BOY THE JEWS

>What the fuck is going on

Jews

to add to this, maybe we can abuse this by making it 100x worse, so that everything comes up black, at which point the normies notice and explode against our enemy
its the perfect place

>we wuz inventorz 'n sheit

i know, i mean, pointless in what was supposed to be google in the first place, an information retriever, not an information filter

that's great lad but why did you reply to me

i was in a rush, dont be mad

it's k
I was just crazy confused for a second there
carry on friendo

When you swallow the time pill and realise blacks have been cloning and time travelling this whole fucking time

>what the fuck is going on

blackwashing history

Why didn't they just use a different picture?

>they literally "SHUT IT DOWN, GOY" last time

Fuck man, we're onto something here.

This is embarrassing. I'm white of Celtic extraction, supposedly ubermench... We invented the hypodermic needs, penicillin and soap. Whoopdeedoo, it's not like it makes me impressive, I haven't invented anything myself. Why do blacks have to produce inventors to be considered worth something, well this is how the left thinks anyway.

bing banged too

looks like Shrek

This is a poster for sale on Amazon...

lol, she supposedly invented the gas furnace, OY VEY!!

>When you swallow the time pill and realise blacks have been cloning and time travelling this whole fucking time

tfw the world capital will not be Israel, but Wakanda

bing banged too 2

still, not a big deal of an invention, its not like people where not furnacing kikes before, they just used fire wood or coal

satan, I have a rly hard time believing any nigger invented anything

some blacks say they are "the true jews", haile selassie and that crap

lol, now we can lynch them for being both niggers and kikes at the same time

google: oven definition

:^)

this is hilarious to me. I was watching military history channel the other day, and you wouldn't believe how desperate they are to convince you that hitler was wrong. If what they say is true, who would need any convincing? Same coin different side here, get em while they're young and they'll believe it for the rest of their lives

someone get on that aloof 'blackguythrowaway' reddit account to ask the question for maximum damage control. google will have to comment on this because blacks will feel so offended.

>you ever wonder who makes and coordinates the 1000s of daily shill threads, sliders, baiting, etc
god damn you sound stupid.
Most likely some smelly shit skin who's upset no more blacked threads.
Fuckinf nu/pol/ cancer filled with spics and dun nuffins larping as whites
Disgusting

>not a woman huh
>well excuse me while i change around some definitions
>now you're a woman
>hahah
>go to the girls bathroom

Look up Senator Elijah Cummings/ Senator John Lewis they are clones.

now this shit has gone too far lol

Kek, a nigger either helped invent something, invented something incredibly simple, or they just made a variation of an existing invention. And we're talking about the smartest of the smartest of the niggers. WE WUZ INVENTORZ

>having face blindness
>and head shape blindness

>Why didn't they just use a different picture?
There are either no existing photos of these women, or like Katherine Johnson they were only 1/4 black or not "black enough" to make black people happy when they google. A stock black woman face has been provided to cover such cases.

i am not saying mods make EVERY THREAD, i mean they dont delete them, thus encouraging them, also they can trim threads to fine tune the narrative they want the catalog to reflect

dont be a sucker, son

Why are they trying so goddamn hard to blackwash history? What, they need to steal our fucking culture now? Fucking niggers

>implying they even helped in the invention of any of those things
kek

somebody created this question it appears at some time:

>weknowtheanswer.com/q/why-is-the-same-picture-used-for-bessie-blount-griffin-and-marie-van-brittan-brown

perhaps we should answer it.

they helped by not chimping out & killing the inventor

Ever heard the story of Will West and William West

>the mop
>1893

if you ask on reddit, about 20000 angry people will answer. ask as a concerned black girl though...

mods are cucks, they are controlled opposition.

>the mop

damage control? she's clearly the same person in the same pic

>white people
>culture

They could have at least used two different stock pictures, is my point.

>black people looking the same is evidence they're clones

>leaf
>shitpost
good job, leaf. Living up to your legacy.

Hmmm I suppose none of recorded history never really happened after all... Really made me thunk

>Circlejerking this much

>Not even bother to look at citations in wiki entries

The first one is just an incorrect photo. Error is probably due to them being next to each other in list alphabetized by last name.

>Ice Cream
Shieeet I gues Italy didn't invent that after all, it was dem kangs

youtube.com/watch?v=P6XGLQJgIK4

if you don't get what we're trying to do here, you can leave at any time

marie van brittan brown
blessie blount griffin
miriam benjamin
alice parker

richard spikes
jan ernst matzeliger
robert f. flemming

granville t woods
henry brown

if they dont come up at first, search by adding black inventor after their name

they really do not like shitpost threads about blacks but let the same tier threads about other races through no problem, I got banned for making a thread saying white slave owners may have tied bricks to slave dicks to get make them bigger and reproduce more.

either that or they have the genetic diversity equivalent to a primate.

Is this the hot new meme?

Fuck. That black Bog looks exactly like sheiiiiiit-nigger

lol

Am I wrong on thinking that neither of these women invented anything and it's completely made up? I saw the patent, but how many did she sell? How was she able to put it on tv in 1966? Wouldn't that have taken a lot of money? Is there a pic of her husband?

>same picture used for at least 4 different women
>ignoring the other people who are also sharing other photos and just so happen to all be black
Fuck off, shill. Your masters are exposed.

Wow. All black people really do look the same.

It's DuckDuckGo as well. Strange.

That would be an admission of dishonesty. If this is ever addressed in any form, it will be passed off as an accident that "paranoid racists" blew totally out of proportion.

hey
that's racist

most white people that run the world, dislike blacks btw. you're fucked

So...
She made coalburning go out of style?

You saying this is a false-flag libtard thread?

what white people run the world?
you mean Jews?, Jews hate blacks btw, that is true

>Peanut butter

I don't know why that one makes me angrier than the rest.

Right West has bigger eyes, bushier eyebrows, chunkier nose, stiffer lips, thiccer chin.

>you can leave at any time

can we just hang niggers .. ???

isnt it actually the only thing on that list made by a black guy ?

Because it's so easy to debunk

>retarded google algorithm returns same image found on webpages providing lists of different people
>OH SHIT BOIS I AM ONTO THE JEW CONSPIRACY TO INVENT INVENTORS AND BRAINWASH THE KIDS

do you fucking retards think that google actually manually puts up pictures and enters in the dates as if they hire some person who's job is to provide an encyclopedia service and they put in propaganda but really really lazily? have you considered actually clicking on the page those thumbnails link to to figure out what might have gone on?

nope. Niggers didn't even invent that

>boone

No. George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter. He gets credited for it a lot because he actually did invent a lot of peanut based item but he wasn't the guy that made that particular peanut based item.

you tell me

please walk into the furnace, I wont repeat myself

nobody is saying this is manually done, you just have to tweet the algos to favor one parameter over another