order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HnOFwqpLRQ
pscp.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/1ZkKzOeEzmDGv?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hvXLt74eA7s
youtube.com/watch?v=cnC3A5r2sxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for kill all muzzies

Hello MI5

He was bought and paid for well before (((Rebel)))
(You)
EDL Rallies have always been full of kike flags and they have never once mentioned white genocide or the JQ

Considering the average redpilled 14 year old and the average braindead commie knows about Kikes, one would imagine the 'leader of the resistance' would too.

What will happen when marie siezes ukip and purges the cucks ?

It's late night ABBA time again, lads. Post the ABBA song that best describes your mood right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HnOFwqpLRQ

>He was bought and paid for well before (((Rebel)))
Maybe. But prior to Rebel he actually put out valuable stuff, now he's just a "tehe edgy guy".

pscp.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/1ZkKzOeEzmDGv?t=1

What did he actually mean by this?

I will bow down, we all will. God save are Marie.

I find Schizoposter rather comfy tbqh.

*blocks your EDL Rally*

*sprays acid all over your thread*

Just making you feel at home lads

rempot remove rinse , why do we have to report acid attacks before treating them????

quite nice desu

Okay that's fair

inb4 literally nobody cares because this is now the way our country is

>acid
Uhmm, no sweetie. I think you'll find it's a noxious substance.

Who's "Schizoposter?"

Who says so?

i don't know where the fuck anyone stands on the right anymore

((not terror related)))

i still cant make up my mind that he is trying to expose (((((them)))) or trolling FOR ((((them)))) with all this

Chiquitita, I reckon

Oh thank god, its just pakis being pakis.

nothing to worry about then.

oz kids do funny things pc ./.

Oh fuck, I'm off there on Monday

Is it cakey? I'm not keen on East Euro treats, they like to make it just a bit too fruity.

It's like a hazenut Twix bar but only 30p

I stand by your side, holding your hand. I'll never let go. I'm yours forever.

Its the Peter Kaye *Car Share* Brilliant funny bbc show ..
he dropped it as there was more but he .. said his fans are brain dead zombies an need to Respect him more ..

How long does your phone battery last for and what phone do you have? I typically charge mine every other day.

pakis ..burn them out when I say ..

>hazenut Twix bar
What?

britain becomes more poo in loo whilst germany uncucks itself with AFD and other right wing ideas in the future.

history repeats itself i guess

Don't know what you're going on about.
Post your favourite Car Share song lads

youtube.com/watch?v=hvXLt74eA7s

1 phone .. Fagroot ..I got 4 main ones ..
1 senpai next work next wife , an mistress

A hazelnut twix bar, whats the confusion here?

Part and parcel

>Just making you feel at home lads

>implying id ever live in london.

>germany
>uncucking

think you've been reading too much breitbart israel mate

how feminine is yor penis tho

Every fucking night, lad. Sometimes during the day too if I'm bored as owt and using it more. S7-fag here.

Watching MOTD, you?

I don't have any family and very few friends so my phone usually lasts nearly 7 days if I switch it off for a while sometimes.

Whatever the fuck happened to good ole fisticuffs. It turned into stabbings and now its acid. Wtf.

I hate muzzies and I hate kikes and I think Britain should remain >95% white European and >85% ethnically British

If that helps?

Do people that voted for Brexit really think it will lower immigration that much? Seems like we are just making ourselves poorer and probably getting more poo in loo migrants than polish ones

>Actor Colin Firth gets dual British-Italian citizenship
>He added: "I will always be extremely British (you only have to look at or listen to me)."
>look at

Is he allowed to say this in 2017?

Merkel will win again.

Blacks and Muslims

Sounds nice actually.

It's very, very smooth. Very feminine. It's delicate, like a daisy.

I've never heard of a hazelnut Twix. I've heard of a Twix, of course. What is the difference?

the state of this march
>double sided fag/britain flag
>isereal flags
youtube.com/watch?v=cnC3A5r2sxE
shame ,she was being quite redpilled yesterday
speech skills sorta improved

Non-whites typically can't fight unless they're in a pack (non-whites are pack animals) or have an assault utensil.

I think Britain is doomed and it makes me equal parts miserable and murderous.

from the Media
Kaye is a recluse an fattest bloke in Bolton .. How big could that be ?? .. sits munching on treats an sugared tea an watching his shows .. he hates ruining his life ! out playing golf I bet ..lol

did this guy ever kike us?

Watching the UFC from last night. I'm really drunk now.

Nothing is gonna be perfect mate, in fact most things are barely going to be good enough. But you have to be willing to use whatever shit comes your way to it's fullest. Let it play out, see where it goes before handing your judgement down.

Almost as racist as the textual black face that is the Pidgin news site from the BBC

S8 5 days, mainly used for here though :(

Its like a twix bar but tastes of hazelnut, are you high mate

The EU have nothing to do with immigration.

Pakis and indians and jamaicans don't come in boat in UK.

>this image actually exists

WEW BONGS

good to know kin

>rinse in running water
Dumb cunts. Put that on sulphuric acid and it makes it worse.

sure but there'll be 60+ AFD members being a reminder to her for the next 4 years, unlike the 0 UKIP or right wing MPs we have in parliament

What a kike.

>yfw the eu dies, germany goes full nazi again, ethic cleansing happens and the uk takes all the non germans in because we have a labour government

your s8 battery lasts you 5 days??

bit of a mong desu
good on him for managing to say that in the eu parliment,

No.

>Gets rich doing what he loves
>Stays out of the limelight unless he's promoting something
Peter's living the life.

non whites have 0 honour, they cannot and will not fight fair, they fight in packs and/or with weapons only

I just don't trust any of your information. Hazelnut Twixes are well suspicious. I'm not even going to Google them, because that would be really dangerous in my opinion.

what do the people who get ((((free trips to isreal))) actually reccive, Mossad hops on any anti islam group to make sure it stays only anti islam

Yeah, charges to full in an hour or so too. Like I said I don't watch movies or anything though. Gonna get their vr headset one of these days

we are too
just our packs are larger

didn't he briefly advise assad, cant be that much of a mong

Just a quick one in my Partee town .. I told Bill an Councill that the nigger/paki blacks/an asians will bring acid stuff here .. last few weekends 3 acid attacks but Media nothing .. :( I on council will sort .. an I am secretly glad we can now get blokes out an throw acid in niggers faces .. an pakis .. an vanish an blame the filth ..

fuck tommy the kike

>Right Wing
>Nationalist
>Strong and independent
>constantly cucks mudslimers
>strong military
>helped us in multiple conflicts more than yankies
>hates kikes like ((soros))

Why do we hate based Israel again

No but it makes the government 100% accountable for it plus many other laws and regulations etc

We have a collective shrug of the shoulders at present with politicians pointing to the EU and doing nothing. Brexit brings that responsibility back.

Even if we do need immigration in some sectors. We don’t need leeches coming over and doing shit jobs whilst collecting tax credits. We have enough unskilled workers ourselves.

also anime wimyn soldiers

>non whites have 0 honour

To be fair, i don't see a problem kicking people in the head when they are down. Did it once when i was young when some kid hit me. I don't know if that's lack of honour, but i tend to fight 1 on 1 and don't rely on a buddy, but i always tend to throw everything and the kitchen sink when i fight. I don't like bitchy rules.

>No swords, fists only says the big strong boxer

stop begging us and the usa and forigen aid and to help with wars and we will leave your containment country alone

>kills niggers
>kills jews
>kills muslims
>can't be easily destroyed
Why do we hate based cancer again? Just because something temporarily aligns it doesn't make it good.

>Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson

Are there any non-retarded non-Jewish non-faggots on the right-wing?

AfD seem pretty good desu, just can't trust anybody

>do your best to warn everyone
>get called a nazi and thug
>get thrown in jail
>abandoned by your own people

For Tommy, I can see it being about acceptance. People who agree with him, finally a group that tells him he was right all along. Seductive...

assad is a shitskin mong that gasses children and will end up on the end of a rope or blade like muhammed al gandolf and saddam "i supplied the ira" hussain the 69th

me

>Why do we hate based Israel again

It's confusing desu, from what i gather alot of pro refugee immigration ngo groups are israeli related, mark collect on youtube did a vid about it. I don't know if they actually plan it, or don't care if it happens, or are against it.

It could be that the best of the israelis are trying to forge a nation, and the rest of the shitty jews are shitting everything up, see tel aviv.

This desu

kys

>Are there any non-retarded non-Jewish non-faggots on the right-wing?

Coudenhove Kalergi. Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Get reading

He said that he wrote the Syrian governments communications to the UK during a major turning point where the level of western interference was being decided.

only thing worse than a Muslim is a Jew.
only thing worse than a Jew is a huwhite man LARPING as a Jew.

Me too

Cancer kills white people and

Israel Supports White people