Next season thoughts?

Next season thoughts?

anichart.net/summer

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/85961
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/09/japanese-fans-pick-their-most-anticipated-summer-2016-anime
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/kishida-kyodan-and-the-akeboshi-rockets-kano-perform-alderamin-on-the-sky-anime-themes/.102620
twitter.com/amnos_storm_/status/739101088918310914/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm excited for Battery, Mob Psycho and Love Live. More than that I'm excited for Fall.

more of the same

Japan's most anticipated anime for summer:
yaraon-blog.com/archives/85961

Guaranteed watching Berserk and Amanchu, and then there's a bunch of other stuff that get the 3 ep rule.

Honestly I see nothing. Gonna be disappointing, this season has been pretty good. Still watching 10 shows, way more than normal, I've usually dropped to 5/6 at this point.

Looking forward to S2 of Active Raid and Regalia.

Hoping that Berserk manages to be fantastic.

Curious as to how Naria Girls will turn out and if it'll even get subs.

And expecting to enjoy Amaama, Amanchu, Kono Bijutsubu, and Mob Psycho.

There are also quite a few others that interest me that I'm iffy on, but I still expect them to be good.

>Orange
>Amaama
>Shokugeki no Soma
>Berserk
>Amanchu
>Mob Psycho
>Servamp
>Kono Bijutsu-bu
>Planeterian
>91Days
>Regalia
>Nejimaki
>Qualidea
>Rewrite
>New Game

I don't see what everyone is complaining about, Summer is looking way better than the current season.

So predictable

orange is the shoujo deconstruction people talk about?

dang it ron paul 3 I guess

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/09/japanese-fans-pick-their-most-anticipated-summer-2016-anime

In english.

Wait, what happened to the Shingeki no Bahamut sequel, I though it was just being postponed until summer?

Onara gorou looks like some adult swim like shit

WHO ELSE /BANANYA/ HERE

I'm also watching Re:Life, Orange, and that ecchi harem one that triggers Sup Forums so much

Anything else is garbage.

It has some Sci-fi elements so maybe.

>Love Live

Kill youreself son

>Kishida Kyōdan & the Akeboshi Rockets, Kano Perform Alderamin on the Sky Anime's Themes
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-29/kishida-kyodan-and-the-akeboshi-rockets-kano-perform-alderamin-on-the-sky-anime-themes/.102620

While i still can't get used to Alderamin anime's art style yet, at least i can try watch first episode for OP&ED.

>berserk
>under the knot

>good

>Saiki 1st in the poll for girls
>Saiki 2nd overall

Great taste.

>LL sunshine is going to ravage the sales.
I am already wet just by the thought of the idolhaters who will try to defame the Lives.

This is all I need.

*I meant 3rd overall fuck.

J.C. staff is great for comedy so I'm expecting big.

shit left the name from OP there

Thought that was his dick at first

>15 fujoshows are tightly packed and scheduled to all air at the same time
>All while Love Live is out for blood
What could possibly go wrong

So far,

>91 days
>amaama to inazuma (as long as it's not a foodgasm)
>amanchu
>arslan senki
>berserk
>days
>illya
>handa-kun
>kono bijutsu bu mondai ga aru
>love live
>mob psycho
>new game
>orange
>relife
>rewrite

Maybe fukigen na mononokean if it's not too fujoshit.

Love Live will take all the sales anyway.

Battery
Fudanshi
Narai Girls
Cheer Danshi
91 Days

This summer is looking pretty gay.

Arslan Senki, is that done by the artist that did Full Metal Alchemist? I will probably like it. That and Amaama to Inazuma look like the only ones I will bother trying.

D gray man getting a reboot? It's going to suck, won't it

Holy shit, that's one terrible season, why is there so much fujoshit?

Because they buy anime and merch
Do you buy anime and merch?

Excited about
>Active Raid
>Mob
>Handa
>Bijutsu-bu
>Saiki

Maybe Regalia and maybe i'll pick something down the line.

It will suck since it's only 1 cour.

Good joke

Berserk
Rewrite
Zestiria
Amanchuu

There's not.

It's a good show dude.

How's mob psycho? Is it just a more generic version of OPM or will it be more watchable?

Looking forward to Saiki the most

is orange good or just another melodramatic shoujo?

I been waiting for Amanchu and DENKA, would watch fudanshi and fukigen na mononokean. It sounds like fuck a mononoke so it has potential.

It looks really fucking gay.
In both the yaoi and yuri sense.
What the fuck is this shit.
And why doesn't it happen more frequently?

I like the OPM comic a lot more, but as an adaptation Mob Psycho looks a lot better.

The perversion of their sexual tastes knows no bounds

I'm only interested in a few so far, but I usually pick up a few during the first couple weeks aside.
>Berserk
>BATTERY
>Mob Psycho 100
>orange
>rewrite

You know that some artists don't just write the same story over and over again, right?

I'd rather avoid asking in the circlejerk thread.

Yeah but I'd just like a heads-up if they ever do.

>the circlejerk thread.
it's no, just some fresh news from today

Mob Psycho 100 has me vibrating with anticipation.

>Another prisma illya

>getting triggered by lolis
First day?

Alderamin
Amanchu
Berserk
MOB100
91 Days
Days
Rewrite

>image.gif
Hello phonefag.

Let me get some stuff out of the way.
>there's nothing to watch next season
>next season looks so much better then current season
>next season has nothing on current season
>actually watching x show
>thinking x show will be bad
what am i missing

>B-Project not even in the female list

Yeah that was my only pick for anything that could compete directly with Love Live so if that's an accurate sample I don't know if a couple of J.C Staff Shonen Jump adaptations ,one of which is a sequel to a show primarily made to boost the manga, are going to be able to pull it off. Maybe Rewrite can compete with it because of Key fanboys but it's never done that amazing outside of a couple of the Kyoani adaptations that I recall

>so much fujoshit

>Prisma Illya 3rei
>loli
HEH

seems familiar

>76d
That isn't summer

I'm definately hyped for Saiki I wanted to read it for the longest time, but the translations were deader than dead.
Thanks to the anime anouncement there is more interest in the series and now there is regularly a new chapter.
Still a shame almost no one on Sup Forums talks about it.

I'm starting to wonder if Bandai Visual the only producer with anything resembling sensible and cost efficient planning? I know they're among the oldest but I kind of see things like:

>Scamco: Hey lets keep cool and focus our business strategy for this year on building a few core mainstream aiming IPs like Gundam, Girls und Panzer and Love Live that aim at as many demographics as possible including Men, Women and Kids across multiple formats. Let's make this our business strategy for the fiscal quarter and then re-evaluate again in March 2017.

>Everyone else: Hey lets just focus our entire business strategies around license adaptations and going as hard, constantly and fast as possible after this one very specific whale demographic with a known higher than normal buying rate but which is known to be extremely volatile and unpredictable as to the one thing they'll latch onto but then abandon just as quickly and ignore all other potential demographics to pander extra hard to this one subgroup. Let's make this our business strategy indefinitely into at least 2017.

Indeed I can't see anyway in which one of these strategies possible backfires in multiple situations. This industry is just so amazing short sighted in how it loves to limits it's potential for any sort of growth.

Guys, the final episode for Kekkai Sensen finally came out!

its on the summer page and in August. I'd say thats summer.

Arslan Senki is originally written by the Legend of The Galactic Heroes guy Yoshiki Tanaka. She did a manga adaptation with him as an advisor as far as I know.

No manime?

Looks like shit.

Guaranteed to watch Berserk, Danganronpa, Illya, Mob Psycho, Rewrite, Souma, and Zestiria desu

rip matsuki miyu ;_;

>all this fujoshit
nice

I would've thought 91 Days and Berserk both count as "manime".

B-Pro is Otome (which means retarded female producer), and has literally nothing except music CDs up to now, so it's understandable that there's no hype.
I doubt it'll sell.

looks great
definitely watch
Amaama to Inazuma
Arslan Senki
Berserk
Handa-kun
orange
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara

hope for the best
battery, Cheer Danshi and days cause i love sports anime

3ep rule cause they sound interesting

91 Days
Amanchu!
Hatsukoi Monster
Kono Bijutsu-bu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Masou Gakuen HxH
Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

twitter.com/amnos_storm_/status/739101088918310914/video/1

Nubile School Idols are our superiors. Japan can't help themselves even in the mere facsimile of their presence.

Looking forward the most to:
Shokugeki no Souma S2
Arslan Senki S2
Amanchu!
91 Days
Mob Psycho 100
Battery
Orange
ReLIFE

Deconstruction? Does that word even mean anything anymore? Orange is a romantic drama with a time travel sort of premise that's never explained (though I don't really care). I can't remember much of the manga except for the fact that I really liked it and it had a lot of emotional moments that hit me pretty hard.

Nothing, probably.
Will try out berserk, mob100 and 91 days.
No intrest in anything at all.
Might as well start watching votoms or some other shit that I kept on for forever.

It has some A-1 and Sony Music backing though with T.M Revolution as it's producer so if they just forgo everything to push him instead I can see it doing more than okay. It'd be shit for the people and things they're actually supposed to promote but I can see them doing that if their other stuff like Qualidea Code and Re:Life bombs or under-performs which given recent trends is highly possible. If something like Uta no Prince can be utter dogshit but sell an average of like 30K with the right event tickets and pandering I don't see why it couldn't either. Of course Sunshine could easily do exactly the same but it doesn't have any established people like TMR to pull on, just Aquors which is still establishing itself as a separate identity from Muse. If they can somehow pull on former Muse members still with an event ticket nothing can beat Sunshine though.

I'm looking forward to watching Onara Gorou.

Oh, and Endride second cour

What is this? A movie? Or does Anichart just use 1 episode as a default?

A movie or an ova, probably.
They usually use ? ep for tv series.

>celebrating 500% inflation rate
The fujo market going to crash and burn under it's own weight and leave the rest of the seasons bankcrupt and dishonored beyond belief.

Unless that is what you were celebrating about, of course

It's Makoto Shinkai's next film.

>it's own weight
hehehe

>accel world movie

Fuck this , all i hope is that enough people watch it so we can finally get a next season.

This. Osomatsu-san destroyed all fujo series this season and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

Alderamin, HxH, Regalia, and Ange Vierge.

Under the Dog sounds interesting, but also sounds like a bestiality title.

>Berserk

Please be good

Can't top golden age, even if you are good.

Watching
>Rewrite
>Amanchu
>Prisma Illya
>Kuromukuro

3 eps
>Amaama to Inazuma
>91days
>Hatsukoi Monster
>Kono Bijutsu-bu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
>New Game
>Qualidea Code
>orange
>Regalia

a boy falls in love with a girl

Really hoping Amachu doesn't suck dick

So little original anime. I'm tired of all those manga/LN adaptation without any kind of resolution and "please read source material" instead of ending.

So far only Rewrite caught my attention (even though it's based on VN). And thankfully I still have Delta and Kuromukuro from spring. By the way Delta isn't even listed in Spring Levftovers. Good job, anichart.

Mob Psycho
Amaama to Inazuma
BATTERY
Amanchu!
Handa-kun

Looks like a fun season.

Their counterparts
>watch the preview x will be AOTS
>why is noone talking about x
>current season is going to be comfy
>x will save anime

And this

I wasn't complaining about lolis, but more of the same shitty series, reddit.

That's really sad.

And so it begins the 7th Idol War of our lifetime.

Boys vs Girls
A-1 vs Sunrise
B-Project vs Sunshine

Both You and I know that Sunshine is going to eat them all alive.
Oh, and so would the rest of the shows this season