Facebook agrees to disclose US election ads bought by Russian agency

Facebook has bowed to political pressure by handing over 3,000 ads bought by a Russian agency with the intention of swaying last year's US election. Russia has denied placing the ads.

dw.com/en/facebook-agrees-to-disclose-us-election-ads-bought-by-russian-agency/a-40636308

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/facebook-reveals-alleged-russia-funded-political-ad-campaign-in-us/a-40390102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facebook revealed earlier this month that it had sold some $100,000 (83,000 euros) worth of political advertising aimed at swaying the election to a Russian agency. Since then, US lawmakers have been pressuring Facebook to release the ads as part of their special investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Russia on Friday denied buying the ads. "We don't know who places ads on Facebook and how," President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters. "We have never done it and the Russian side has never had anything to do with it."

is anyone shocked at this point?
Russians and Jews are two worst things this planet has to endure

>Russians and Jews
Most Israeli Jews are ethnically Russian, so they're pretty much the same thing.

>"(((They))) want me to come up with an idea on how Russia hacked the election, or they would take my left testicle. I'd better find out something quick!"
>Googles 'How to make a fake advertisement'
>Clicks first link
>"Finally! I have proof that Russia swayed the voterbase of Facebook!"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

yea, because they donated millions to hillary's campaign and were trying to sway it for her. Trump's MAGA is pure and unstoppable

There's more Russians than German Jews.

Borg "Kikenstein" Fuckerturd is at it again, goys! Time to rev up the zyklon kanon.

Only one thing in this world more untrustworthy than an American politician

A Russian one

How is buying ads illegal? I hate the overuse of the word "sway" to try to make it sound horrible when it's not

if anyone thinks $100,000 worth on ads on facebook changed the outcome of the election, you are an idiot

if you dont think elections are influenced by many different parties all the time, you are a fucking idiot

if you think that american government doesnt interfere in elections and governments all over the world, you are a stupid fucking idiot

all of this because Niggerberg is running for President in the next 10 years

>Facebook will in future require anyone who purchases political ads on its platform to disclose both who is paying for them and all other campaigns that individual or agency is running.
So as of now they can't tell who is doing this? But it's Pooteen, no doubt.
>Facebook revealed earlier this month that it had sold some $100,000 (83,000 euros) worth of political advertising aimed at swaying the election to a Russian agency.
Oh man, that sounds very definitive. Let's look at what it refers to.
>dw.com/en/facebook-reveals-alleged-russia-funded-political-ad-campaign-in-us/a-40390102
>alleged
everytime

an inspiration to all of us

>(((Facebook))) alleged

what kind of vile mix. I just...

>Honda releases add trying to sway consumers to buy their car
>chevy: the gooks are hacking the fucking stock market to steal our customers!!

HUMAN'S WILL VOTE FOR ME!

Are you retarded?

I heard the ads started in 2014.

Mark Zuckerberg needs to be dragged from his house at gun point in the middle of the night out to the street. Where his ugly wife and ugly kid are already being held along with his parents. Watch each of them be executed with an assault rifle one by one with lastly his kid. Then be doused in petrol and lit aflame, beaten, curb-stomped, and then shot point blank by multiple assault rifles so there is nothing left of his head.

Death to this fucker and his family. Death is the least of what he deserves. It’s time we switch tactics and start killing these “people”.

The only good jew is a dead jew

>(((a Russian agency)))
Who wants to bet this agency has connections to that Russian skank the DNC hired to get dirt on one of trumps kids?

But what's worse, Jews or Russians?

I always knew Russian Jews were the worst.

So, the Russian's could buy the US election for 100k bucks?

This is below Banana Republic tier.

They should disclose all the stuff they're selling to investment banks while they're at it.

Some random russian fag is just going to be the culprit.