Paddies, can you explain wtf happened?

Paddies, can you explain wtf happened?

You guys went from bombing the eternal Anglo to sucking muslim dick.

What the fuck happened? It was not long ago you were violently fighting for an independent Ireland.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nM3oJ9DwWJ
youtube.com/watch?v=-GMm28ASJx8&list=PLJogGwxqFKbceSlju-re28HOKFKhjOUg9&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=E5VqhIKWpqU
vocaroo.com/i/s0HyuCZAMp9M
youtube.com/watch?v=tghAmveAMdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>to sucking muslim dick.

Allowing minorities to exist in your country !=
sucking dick

The I.R.A died from Cirrosis for drinking too much.

What are you talking about? The IRA had been sucking muslim cock for decades. They blew up pan am flight 103 on behalf of khaddafy.

They had to pay beer to did a job for them.

The muslims didn't simply just "exist" in their country. They were imported by cuckolded politicians.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nM3oJ9DwWJ

The IRA became too balkanized. There's literally over a hundred different factions of IRA that conflict with eachother and refuse to cooperate with eachother. The biggest one ended up dropping its terrorist assets and became a strictly political entity.

sad

Forcing imigration and cultural integration creates NAZIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GMm28ASJx8&list=PLJogGwxqFKbceSlju-re28HOKFKhjOUg9&index=12

>there should be no more photos of drowned children

But murdered children are A-OK!

Mostly like The FARC.
But less active.

Irish are basically Jews. Infact, in the middle-ages Jews were known for having Red Hair. Coincidence?

Just usual hypocrisy.

Just as the Khmer Rouge or Soviet communist utopians believe, our "progressive" liberal elite believes that we're all cannon fodder for them to accomplish their insane millennial Utopia.

We're talking about ireland not U.K Anymore.
So go back to the Moon.

I told this to an Irish Nationalist Cuck who lived in England btw. He had no response but calling me Hitler etc.

Irish confirmed for potatoe niggers.

>Fight other whites when given the chance
>As soon as you get freedom, proceed to suck negro cock

White "people" in a nutshell.

(((Mike Enoch))) has a story on confronting a cucked "Irish nationalist".

youtube.com/watch?v=E5VqhIKWpqU

vocaroo.com/i/s0HyuCZAMp9M

Fact: Celts are one of the twelve lost tribes of Israel.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0HyuCZAMp9M

It's not the Queen that is flooding your country with dindus and kebabs.

Get off the Whiskey and smell the morning paddy.

>Minorities

White people are almost down to 10% of the entire global population, but sure, it's white people who need to have open borders and non whites who are the minority group.

Literally this, it just boggles my mind.

IRA were fucking marxists so not at all surprised by the end results.

I still wonder how much Marxism they were actually reading and how much they were just into the gibsmedat.

Everyone buys into "we were the immigrants durring the famine so we must accept all immigrants with no questions asked :)"

I really don't follow it...I mean, our ancestors were the ones who stayed, not the ones who left!!

Nation-level brainwashing. we just saw it fully exposed in the U.S. Presidential election. Anytime there's a radical shift--South Korea is another example, and another documented instance of full-nation brainwashing operations--then it should be assumed that society level re-programmers are at work.
They have to be identified. Pic maybe related.

We only have 1% Muslim it's not that bad and the IRA were commie scum who killed innocent Irish.

The leftist cucks in charge of your nation is working on increasing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tghAmveAMdc

And yeah, the IRA might have been complete fags, but they went from at least formally nationalist to complete cucks.

Paddy operative with memeflag reporting.

Honestly, they're not so much of a problem here because both the Catholics and the Protestants would butcher the lot of them if they got in the way of the current religious war.

I look forward to the day really, if there's one thing we're good at, it's religious persecution.

Gave it away to suck black dick

the british did make propaganda to make the republic less appealing its not hard to believe that they simply fucked the south's government up too a few progressive plants is all it would take.(also the iras leadership went to shit after sinn fein happened).