Sup Forumsder draad. /Our/guy is on fire edition

This is my first Sup Forumsder thread so forgive my sloppiness.

Thierry just uploaded his speech criticizing bureaucracy in healthcare and it already has over 800.000 views. Im seeing lots of comments from normies saying theyll vote for him next election. Hoping with this he might get votes from the sp and pvda (leftwing parties). Get in here dutchfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pfyMqzm_jI
archive.is/6GOsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Where's the link, broeder?

here comes it polderbro
youtube.com/watch?v=2pfyMqzm_jI

keep in mind, their views are coming from facebook, so youre gonna have to check out their fb page for that.

I'm on top of anything FvD. This guy will get my vote forever if he keeps going like this.

me too. Im generally hesitant to give my vote and loyalty completely to any party. But i genuinely believe Thierry is one of the most aware politicians when it comes to cultural marxism and immigration/islam in the world at the moment.

>Over 800k views
>Video has barely 40k views

HAHAHAHA yeah sure LAVENDELTREIN INCOMING.

Fuck off sweetie.

as i said check facebook bubba.

>tfw voted Hiddema

Ga slapen, Jesse.

Absolutely. When it comes to Baudet, I'm honestly afraid someone will just gun him down someday, though.

Paar daagies terug gezien.
Best goed, die 800.000 kykers
Nauwelycx wat over ghehoord tot myner ouders erover beghonnen.

en de comments zijn bijna 100% positief! als onze gozer geen 20 zetels krijgt volgende verkiezingen weet ik het niet.

The problem is that the memory of the average voter is about two days.

GL gaat samenwerken met NIDA in Rotterdam ahahaha archive.is/6GOsY

whaha that should shock quite some Groenlinks voters. I know some who agree with the Green part of groenlinks but do see the threat of Islam.

Muslims = victims
GL = for victims

Makes sense. They might even syphon off some muslim votes in the process.

yea thats a part of groenlinks. But the people who started voting for them because of concerns about climate change dont care for/dislike Klaver and his embrace of islam/idpolitics. So there he might find some animosity.

where do yall live btw? I live in Groningen and am trying to find some folks who i could discuss with openly without getting the words ''racist bigot'' thrown in my face.

They are scared as fuck for the local appeal of new parties like DENK and Art1kel, or whatever Syl's party will be called after the name change.

*Scared of

fuck.

I really hope so.

True. There multiple parties pandering to victim groups now; hopefully this will split the left more.

Near Leeuwarden.