Guilty Gear

Anyone watch Revelator stpey mode so many sakuga cutscenes all done in 3d made to look 2d. PS4 lagged at all the animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k0svy_yCLtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey buddy.

IZANAMI A CUTE. CUTE.

BlazBlue > Guilty Gay

Are you trying to make a new meme?

Can we talk about this now?

What the fuck are you even saying?

Remix heart is getting a continuation?

Yeah, see IMailove for the details.

Story mode had high animation cutscenes using in game engine.

>Did not buy it yet
>all story mode's vid in YouTube and other site got deleted damn fast.

Well, fuck.

I want Ramlethal to rape me with a strap-on.

I don't know why you would play anyone but Elephelt. Why play anyone else when there's literally a waifu? The entire game should just be Elphelt mirrors.

Full Story on Official ARCSYS channel
youtu.be/k0svy_yCLtc

Thats only Sign not Revelator

So did Sol fug Justice before she was Justice? Is he Dizzy's father? Is he actually traveling around with his grandson?

What the fuck did he mean by
>PS4 lagged at all the animation

Yes. It's called Blazblue Variable Heart and takes place after the Ikagura Civil War.

Revelator or Chrono Phantasma Extend?

New characters are all shit. damnit Arcsys

On a side note; How is the net code?

>tfw it releases on the 16th of july here

It means ps4 has diffculty processing the 3d cutscene where each frame is animated as if it were 2d. Anime has yet to do somwthing like this at this level of 35

Yes, Yes, and Yes. Btw, Jack-O+Justice=Aria.

Ramlethal is a miracle of the universe. 10/10 would impregnate and take responsibility.

Do panties not exist in Blazblue? There's no excuse for that.

Hentais do that and mostly they don't mind, so here it should be the same, only better.
Also posting this because yolo

Mai wears pants now so she no longer needs panties.

Where's Sup Forums guilty lobby?

Who the hell is this chick?

I just want these games to let me actually play in the story mode.

I was sure I was on Sup Forums for a moment.

Chloe from the hentai Kuroinu
It's just a obscure in-joke where both of them's childhood are fucked up, specially her in the literal way, and that he can be like her old brother and she could get along with him
Besides the fact that Ragna already help people, specially women.

m8 that's intentional

So rape victim, got it. Through I don't get why she's associated with Ragna considering his childhood isn't nearly that jacked up.

Elph and Jack-O significantly increased the cute girl ratio in GG. It was basically Bara Gear.

Well, as far as I understand, the main reason is because of Chloe being a rape victim. You see, Ragna already is a man who is not interested in having a relationship or sex, but doesn't really mind to befriend or help anyone that need it, without overdoing it too much, even in the doujins (at least with the Tanabe ones), when he is fucking somebody, he is either too dense or too soft, not even the dominant side. Adding that that even in Central Fiction his existence is becoming unstable and other shits that one just wish that he could catch a break, then more or less one can somebody understand why somebody want them to be sibling, more or less at least for me.
If Sol meet both of them he will probably start shittalking and act like he doesn't care but watch them without being notices, at least by Xrd personality, Sol also lived some serious shit but he is a grown adult unlike the other two that are between the late-adolescene (by dark elf standard) and young-adult

Anyone else glad they're moving away from the Valentine's story now? Ramlethal's learning about emotions and the worth of being a human was cute in -Sign- but it got repetitive in Relevator. And Elphelt just sucks.

Time for some Frederick vs That Man enough about mch emotions.

Sol having a personality was something I really needed though.

Why not both? CPE should be low right now. Revelator is the latest thing though. Centralfiction comes out winter in US.

Woshige best boy.

Or used goods gear. Nobody wants Dizzy now that Ky's had or and nobody wants Millia once it was confirmed that Zato and her fucked, there's even a drama CD of them talking while in bed after having sex.

Jam's fucking annoying and May is only for lolicons.

Areils isn't any better, bitch joined the insane clown posse and lost any attractive qualities she had. Hopefully not only will Bedman's sister be in the next game but so will Leo's sister.

Are Japs really this delusional to hate a fictional character just because they fucked or marry? And here I though hating a real girl for marrying was bad enough

>ABA, Baiken, Bridget, Dizzy, I-No, Jam, May, Millia
>Bara Gear

Please.

If Celica and Ragna married, I don't know how much of a shitstorm the shipper base would be. Of the idea of purityfags complaining about virginity.

>Marrying your younger mom

Fucking a key, Old as fuck, trap, Married whore, Old hag, Annoying as hell, chance of turning into a time bomb and used goods

Its no wonder the Valentines are popular at least they're pure. Even if El wants to get fucked so badly hopefully Bedgirl and Leo's sister are hot,too. Tuner was a waste.

So, somebody that can more or less understand each other? Ok.
>tsundere
>personality
Pick one

I need to know for sure, Is this chick hot for her not-brother?

Alter Memory made me think she really does look at Ragna in a romantic way and her actions in the game are almost comical in how much flustering she does when she's around him.

No, she's not.

Well I haven't played Central Fiction myself yet so I don't know how she feels more recently.

But the only ones who confirmed to be in love with him (albeit due to the gag scenes), are Celica and Rachel.

Though the main story does make it seem like she does have a thing for him.

Plus there's the fact that they are all artificial humans anyways so I don't see a problem with it. Though I'm pretty sure the story is going the Celica route now. At least if any of them actually survives.

Did anyone watch act 3 of Ragna's arcade? Fucking badass. This is why Ragna is the best character in Blazblue.

Yup
How he just sayed that he rather people stop wishing for things that could ultimately destroy everything and start moving forward, and that he is the enemy of the world that will destroy it

Let's talk about variable heart, look at this douche.

He looks like a fuccboi.

No, this is a fuccboi

And this is a rapist

I'm surprised Kajun and Shiori even got feature in the color scan when they are not even in the first chapter.

Makoto being based

Someone pointed out that Noel didn't know who Hibiki and Kagura were in Chronophantasma but as we can see here, she met both while in her final year of school

Jack-O is super cute and I love the idea of RTS in a fighting game, it takes trap characters to the next level.

When she fully awakens and can fight without the mask it'll be even better.

Jack-O doesn't exist anymore,user. You better hope Aria fights like her in the next game

>Jack-O
same VA as that slut from OniChiChi

All of the Valentines are top tier wife material.

>implying

Until there's another full reboot no one is getting dropped from the roster.

Dead, want's Sin, will take anybody, doesn't exist anymore and body is currently getting fucked by Sol. Funny how Overture kinda gave us insight that he and Aria did have a sexual relationship when at the end when Sol winds up insides Valentine's mind and you can hear Aria saying some things in voice that sounds like she's in the middle of something intimate.

>will take anybody

Elph's marriage and love play shit isn't genuine. The only two people she genuinely cares about are Ram and Sol. Well, before she got controlled.

I would say that's Mori mistake on them knowing each other in this manga. Since Kagura also acts like he doesn't know Noel in CP when he first meets her. He starts flirting with her which leads to Makoto defending Noel from his advances and warning her that he is a dangerous guy.

It's because they'll be central characters later in the manga.

That or... she gets some clone maintenance(memory alteration) in her post graduation ceremony(unwriten gamewise)

first chapter is out or are those just previews?
Also any clue if anyone is picking it up?

Raws for the first chapter have been posted on Dustloop. Hopefully the scanlator of Remix Heart will also do Variable Heart.

Noel didn't get a graduation remember? She got an early grad because of her ars magus synchronization rate being so high

Actually she got sent to be Jin's secretary early because Terumi wanted her to suffer in order to suffer a mental breakdown and become Mu-12.

I always liked Overture Valentine the best for some reason. I would love to see her in a mainline Guilty Gear game rather than the odd hybrid game she was introduced in, but including her would probably be too much Aria clone clutter.

At least her theme music lives on in a way.

You know, with all those other routes in calamity trigger being reconed out with Noel only existing in one timeline. I wonder just what happened to Mai in the timelines Noel didn't exist. The only reason she didn't get found out by the school was because Noel's ars magus synch rate broke the machine so she got skipped. So in the timeline she didn't exist, that would mean the machine scans Mai, she's found out by the school and then what? killed by Shiori and Chachakaka, she kills them and leads a quiet lonely life? I guess it doesn't matter now but it's interesting to guess just how much of a butterfly effect Noel's existence brought upon the world.

You are mistaken. The grimoire worked fine with Noel. It only failed when Mai tried to use it because Mai had a grimoire fused to her body. Even without Noel nothing would have changed in that respect.

Also, Noel did exist in multiple timelines, just not all of them.

If I remember correctly CTR retcon Noel possibly surviving other loops. Only CTR does she survive which makes her presence in the timeline a miracle.

That and it completely wiped out any interest Rachel had in Carl

bump

Aria the real deal is back. Omplied shell become edget as fuck because she feels guilty as fuck about being Justice. Good thing Raven already started a thing with her when she was still JackO. El is still pretty much in love with Sol.

I dont think Sol and Aria will end up together. Sol just became the man with everything and Aria the woman who is filled with hate and sorrow. El acts more like old Aria now.

Aw, poor El her sister at least has Sin but El has nobody.

this will be fixed in PC version. will be able to do 4k with ease too

Adopted, actually.

Also, if they do animate Guilty Gear by starting with the original game, how will it be done?

El got NTRd

Jack-O's mature side literally seemed like old Aria.

Real question, where did this impression that Sol and Elphelt will get together come from?

Aria vs El for SolĀ“s love will be the center of the next arc, mark my words Sol will be getting a harem.