The (((evolution))) theory

Atheists are so delusional, God created the universe. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
cosmicfingerprints.com/new-theory-of-evolution/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXcxbfr76k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6NyuZl50g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This

Pagans are worse than atheists though

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

where is the proof?

Exidus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

>evolution
>created the universe

This bait is delicious.

Wow really convinced me

christcucks = jews

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

All you autists need to read Evolution 2.0 Neo-Darwinist fags are wrong, as are illiterate Intelligent Design shills.
adaptive variation + time + natural selection = evolution 2.0
Natural genetic engineering, not random mutations, m'kay?
cosmicfingerprints.com/new-theory-of-evolution/

>seas, sky and earth all made before stars

Yes

Creating the universe doesn't mean evolution is bullshit. Christianity is a good religion, but it's morons like you that ruin it. Christianity has jack shit to do with science, atheism has jack shit to do with science. Christianity idolizes emulating the values of Jesus, do you think Jesus would shitpost memes about evolution on message boards? You are just a pawn, an idiot used by politicians to create a base based on religion that has nothing to do with either politics or religion.

6251 years ago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXcxbfr76k

Elohim translates to Gods

>doesn't know elements heavier than helium were made stars

This man married a white woman and a nigger

trinity.png

Kek, this is like when I was arguing against a Muslim on here last week.

>why are you forbidden to eat pork?
>it is impure
>why is it impure?
>it says so in the quran

אלוהים translates to god you retard

Funniest picture I've seen in a while.

Fags are much worse than blacks

I love bait Sup Forumslutionfags

smokey-dokey, tokey-blokey

I know this is bait but birds are descended from theropod dinosaurs. Their anatomy is almost identical. They both had feathers of some sort. It makes sense. Look at a cassowary or something and tell me that shit isn't basically a dinosaur.

Elohim is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deity" in Biblical Hebrew.

Jesus didnt exist when the tenach was written

just because it is written in a book doesnt mean its true

This one is actually false, though. Sabre-toothed cats are a different evolutionary branch to house cats.

What do you mean?, i defeated Darth Vader in Hogwarths last year

I am a total atheist, I don't believe in god. But there's an undeserved smugness plenty of atheists have, like they have it all figured out. The big bang is just a theory and even after that, it can't be explained where that matter came from or why it went boom. So no, I don't believe a god in the image of man, or any higher being said "let there be all this shit :)" but I'm not gonna stand on the higher ground below the rim of my fedora and act like I'm more intelligent than someone else while also not having an answer myself.

It does mean God but has a wierd plural thing to it i think because the trinity

Jesus created the earth you retard. John 1

ENDOSYMBIOSIS
EVOLUTION OF SEXES
ORIGIN OF LIFE

THESE ARE THE THREE THINGS EVOLUTIONISTS CANNOT EXPLAIN

>Elohim translates to Gods
The reference to God (pl) is Father God and Lord Jesus and the Holy spirit together.

Lord Jesus is given a title of God by Father God.
Father God is the God of Lord Jesus.

God means power/authority, it's a title.

When you read "let us", it doesn't mean ancient aliens garbage, or a pantheon, it means that God (as one) at the beginning of creation.

Like if your dad was with you as a kid and said "let's do something fun".

>best source in the universe
>not good enough

Niggers are worse

I lnow its a joke

Yeah the sabre-tooth diverged and was in the Americas and died out long before cats were domesticated. Still have common ancestry though I guess.

false. the word for gods is אלים or אלילים. you have a wrong understanding of hebrew grammar rules. if we consider the word elohim to be a plural, then the singular version would have to be "eloh", which is not one of god's names.
>claims to be christain
>can't even read genesis without using shit translations
lmaoing at ur faith. philosophy or english students learn languages to read nietzsche or homerus, yet you can't even learn an easy language to read a holy text

>It does mean God but has a wierd plural thing to it i think because the trinity
>The reference to God (pl) is Father God and Lord Jesus and the Holy spirit together.

Except the idea of the Trinity didn't exist when "Elohim" was written.

all of them are false, thats the joke. Egyptian pharos aren't the ancestors of fucking niggers

I hope you know it was written before jesus christ existed and it couldnt mean the son of god.

gravity is just a theory bro

Not even close

"El" is the single form of Elohim
Are u using a proxy of some kind?

>b-but it was the big bang!
Really? Ok. Then what created the big bang? Did that giant mass just appeared like that? Why did it explode?
>I d-don't know. B-but if God created the world, who created God? Hehe I've got you there!
No. God operates on a completely different level, well outside the boundaries of science and primitive human logic.

shitty bait, lurk more faggot

Besides the trinity did exist when it was written

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6NyuZl50g

not an argument Pierre

Jesus is older than the planet

it's even less than that if you look closer at it, a theory implies there is a body of testable evidence to support the claim: Aside from the purely phenomenological description of gravity there is zero experimental evidence that it is a quantised force mediated by particle exchange.

Two of them are correct, though. There's one of a dog looking at a wolf, and a human looking at a shrew-like placental mammal.

>best source in the universe
this is purely subjective, therefore not an argument

this book could have been written 2000 years ago just as a fairy tale, there is no way to tell

Nothing created the big bang, something came out of nothing

What created god? If he always existed and just started to create the world lets say the big bang always existed

Is it just me or he looks identical to Jack from Lost?

No how could someone older then the planet be born on the fucking planet

I really am amazed that people think that atheists are so smug, I've not noticed it to a great degree. In fact they're very civil in their discourse.

But for a direct example people whine about Harris and Dawkins being arrogant and smug but I don't see that at all. They're literally carefully wording everything but people still get offended. Yea sure jokes are cracked but aren't we supposed to act at least a bit human?

>book written thousands of years ago translated through multiple languages
>best source
Shit I guess we should just throw out the current multi billion dollar satellites saying otherwise.

Don't give me that "scientists lie" bullshit either. Google the doppler effect, buy a shit telescope, and go sit outside for a couple hours.

who the fuck do you think you're talking to? listen closely because i'm not going to repeat myself a third time. there are rules to convert words from a singular to a plural form and vice versa, such that yoy don't need to understand what a word means, you can just mechanically apply those rules and arrive at derivative words. elohim is a singular, but OPERATING UNDER THE ASSUMPTION that it's a plural, if i were to apply those rules, i would get "eloh", not "el". conversely, by applying those conversion rules to "el", i don't get "elohim", i get "elim".

your grammatical argument is completely bunk

>Except the idea of the Trinity didn't exist when "Elohim" was written.
Excuse me, but just because men didn't understand God, doesn't mean it didn't exist.

It's not a stretch of the imagination to see how people who were punished countless times for not knowing God's ways, as He taught them for thousands of years, couldn't understand the concept of a holy trinity.

Perhaps that's why they didn't recognize Lord Jesus, and don't accept the Holy spirit (Lord Jesus' spirit) and deny the N.T.

They're crying for an empty temple and dead religion, they simply don't understand. I think any jealousy / envy directed towards whites/Europeans/Christians is purely because we accepted God and had many fruits from obedience, where as they are just sulking and can't accept what happened.

Lord Jesus is the word of God, He spoke all things in to existence as Father God said it.

I'm fairly certain that "the angel of the Lord" in the O.T. is basically Lord Jesus in angel form.

Spooky. Maybe god is holding us close to earth with his loving hands

His soul existed before and was concious before being born in the flesh

Here's one saying he is older than Abraham
John 8
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

No.
Disregarding Atheists and their bullshit;
Evolution is evident as an Phenomena, regardless of how deep one buries his head in the sand.
But evolution it self implies intent behind the life it self; which is in turn telling us awesome things about reality.

Back of Atheists, back of religious Fags; this is a new dawn of gnosis.

Why don't Jews recognize God? God does not change.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.

Exodus 16:28
And the Lord said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Who spoke the gospel message if it wasn't God? Look at the words. He is.

Besides there is a date where people say the big bang happened to make the universe and not eternal like God

almost forgot the .gif, intended just for this occasion

Okay im 100% sure you are not even in israel

"Let US make mankind in our image, in OUR likeness"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Take your gibberish elsewhere.

It really didn't.

>Excuse me, but just because men didn't understand God, doesn't mean it didn't exist.

And here you are to tell us you now understand God, right? "Oh those guys were fallible, but us lot, we're definitely right!". Classic.

>It's not a stretch of the imagination to see how people who were punished countless times for not knowing God's ways, as He taught them for thousands of years, couldn't understand the concept of a holy trinity.

Or an even smaller stretch to see that it was shoehorned in after the fact, to try to explain away multiple gods.

>Perhaps that's why they didn't recognize Lord Jesus, and don't accept the Holy spirit (Lord Jesus' spirit) and deny the N.T.

Nah, they're just Jews. Same way you Christians don't accept the Islamic addition, Jews don't accept the Christian addition.

>Shit I guess we should just throw out the current multi billion dollar satellites saying otherwise.
>Don't give me that "scientists lie" bullshit either. Google the doppler effect, buy a shit telescope, and go sit outside for a couple hours.
The fuck are you on about now?

Let me sum this thread up:
>it's true!
>why? because it says so in this book
>why do I trust the book? the book tells me to!
Christcucks are as spooked as they come.

here's more evidence:
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Yeah but at that date time was stretched to an infinite small point so time was infinite before that

i'm 100% you don't know a lick of hebrew and have never read untranslated genesis. at no point in the torah is god using plural nouns.

you also ignored my refutation of your grammatical argument, but that's to be expected.

>something came out of nothing
How? The laws of chemistry clearly state that nothing is ever created or destroyed, but only transformed

>what created God?
See You're just like an ant seeing an airplane and thinking "wow! weird-looking bird!"
Our knowledge and intelligence in our current "soul living inside a human body" is too limited to understand God. Wait until that body ceases to function; you'll get some answers

>it was shoehorned in after the fact
So thousands of years after Genesis was written, somebody went back and changed the meaning of "let us make man" to try and sell the new testament?

Surely the Jews would have noticed such a thing...?

Your god should switch names to "Circular Logic".

LOL!

I am skeptical of most anthropology and popular evolutionary theory because they seem to be made with the intent of debasing us.
'Yes goy, we're all descended from Africans so you shouldn't think of them as lesser because we are all the same! Race is just a social construct invented by evil whitey anyways."
"Yes goy, all humans are actually descended from apes and monkeys. Morality is just a human construct goy, we are not much different from them."
Anyone have some sources that are honest about it?

>Surely the Jews would have noticed such a thing...?

Yeah, they did. Which is why Jews don't believe Jesus is also God.

Anything written pre-ww2.

Besides it did exist. Naybe the jews weren't taught it but it still existed

I dont even believe in Yawheh why would i want to read untranslated fairytales from 2000 years old? I already speak 6 languages.

Btw El is single for Elohim i dont care about you not knowing your own language

circular thinking isn't necessarily wrong, ultimately all knowlege is circular

>Yeah, they did. Which is why Jews don't believe Jesus is also God.
But why didn't they go back and change the original Genesis?

How can it both simultaneously stay as a N.T. selling point, and be accepted as genuine O.T. scripture? You aren't making any sense.

ולפחות תלמד קצת עיברית לפני שאתה אומר לישראלי שהוא לא מישראל. אתה חשוב שאתה קורא את הבלוף שלי אבל אתה סתם גורם לעצמך להיראות כמו טמבל

Besides they still existed so time wasnt like that

Chemistry ltself came into existence much later after the big bang

But you would know that if u did proper research

Just read "a brief history of time" by stephen hawking

I have finaly discovered proof of the non-existence of God, here it is:

Source: my ass

Me 1:1
God doesnt exist. Kill yourself

see? its written here, so it has to be true

you're repeating yourself, but this is just denail. el is a singular male word for god. elohim is a singular male word for god. your entire argument for saying that elohim is a plural word is because it ends with -im, but this has been refuted, because if elohim was the plural version, then the singular version would necessarily have to be "eloh". considering that eloh is not one of god's names, elohim can't be the plural version.

>But why didn't they go back and change the original Genesis?

Why would they?

>How can it both simultaneously stay as a N.T. selling point, and be accepted as genuine O.T. scripture? You aren't making any sense.

Not entirely sure what you're question is here. It's genuine OT scripture because that's what was written down at the time. The explanation that it meant Trinity was the NT selling point added later. Where's the problem?

Hmm the universe is expanding from a phenomena I am witnessing with my own eyes.
Either a balloon starts half full because of a magical entity or there is a starting point where there is nothing.

"And at least learn some Hebrew before you tell an Israeli that he is not from Israel. It's important that you read my bluff but you just make yourself look like a dummy"

Nice bait

no you all got it wrong were being simulated by a future alien civilization

prove me wrong faggots