Trump is on the wrong side of history

Trump is on the wrong side of history.

I hope he nukes Iran

You elected an infant, Sup Forums. How does that feel?

I'm happy, the chaos candidate is doing his thing.

I literally do not give a fuck. If Trump wants to take us to war with Iran, I'll gladly fight.

How does it feel to lose the election and still be bitter nearly a year later.

Better than electing Hillary, but that doesn't mean Trump isn't jew controlled, he was just the better option. I'd rather not have democracy, anyway

>chaos candidate
Nope. The infant candidate. The Twitter bitchfight candidate. The closest thing you're going to see of a war is an internet keyboard war between Trump and liberals, and maybe Kim too once he discovers the internet.

>the wrong side of history.

Everyone who uses this phrase needs to be gassed immediately.

I agree that Hillary is worse seeing how she was picking fights with a much more dangerous country (Russia) than North Korea. You guys go on about the Norks but horribly underestimate just how much Russia could totally destroy the entire state of Texas with just one nuke alone. Still though, I can't stand watching a current president talk like this.

>Says the faggot who voted for Hillary "WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD" & "FICTIONAL FROGS HATE ME REEEEE" Clinton.

Fags need to be gassed to stop spreading hiv.

Ah, no. Never. To hell with that old shrew.

Berniefag.

Go to hell you fucking scumbag. You're with her or you're with Trump. Your kind makes me fucking sick. There's no room for this centrist "DAE le Drumpf just as bad as le Hillary? XD" shit here, go fuck yourself.

Even Bush couldn't invade Iran. Bush 2.0 will get it done.

Right wing retards always bow to their neocon presidents.

>Iran nuking Israel
COMEDY SUNDAY

ok Gary "WHAT IS A LEPPO" & "TONGUE MALFUNCTION" Johnson

Fuqyuh

Trump isn't a neocon you fucking idiot. Even if Trump did take us to war with Iran, it'd be justified. Deal with it.

Was that even part of the agreement though?

There is no such thing as a right or wrong side of history.

C h e c k e d

"We was kangs mofuggin blip blop keel da faggots bang bang nigga bang bang bix nood"

Iran has said countless times that they will stop their missle programme on one condition: Israel needs to dismantle all its nukes

NO NUKES FOR ISRAEL

There will be no war with Iran. It's signalling.

I supported Trump during the campaign. I supported the idea that he would change the country for the better. I was nothing but staunchly against Hillary the whole time and I still am, now more than ever probably with her shitty new book. But he's out of control and should stop talking like a child on Twitter.

Oded Yinon plan well on track, it seems...

You say this bullshit but all I hear coming from you is "DAE le Drumpf le orange CHEETO nazi???". I'm not falling for it, Trump is triggering leftists every damn day with his Twitter and if you're against that, then you should reconsider your position. Because you're obviously with her whether you realize it or not.

>iran just test fired a ballistic missile capable of reaching israel
And this affects us how?

>Trump is triggering leftists every damn day with his Twitter
My favorite aspect of him is how much he pisses off leftists and destroyed their agenda just by getting elected. But no one should worry about going to war because he's insulting actually dangerous people on Twitter. There's some annoying self righteous faggy celebrity, and then there's someone who's an enemy of the US and carries missiles.

Enjoy your based legal immigrants and your draft, but at least libtards are triggered right?

>And this affects us how?
we will have to go to war and die in the desert to protect Israel
it's our duty as stupid goyim

Oh man. Haven't heard that catch phrase in a while.
Can we talk about Harambe, the ice bucket challenge, and Kony next?

>we will have to go to war and die in the desert to protect Israel
Feel free, idiot.

Trump would not send us to war if he didn't feel it was necessary, that's the bottom line here.

>Feel free
it's not a choice goyim you will fight and die for Israel and you will like it

he'll win in 2020. How does that feel cuck?

>you will fight and die for Israel
No I will not.
>you will like it
No I will not

This has to be bait, I refuse to accept Sup Forums has descended to that

Pedes, this crossing the line.

We on /pol joke around about hating jews, but israel is based af and nationalist.

Stop being blindly antisemitic and support your based bros fighting the rapefugees everyday in the ME.

MAGA, HEIL AMERICA/ISRAEL FRIENDSHIP

>i hope to spread cancer on this board

Not if the trajectory of future history changes.

this post is better than the one above yours

Fuck Iran and Fuck you

End that fucking deal! #MAGA

>Even if Trump did take us to war with Iran, it'd be justified

The ABSOLUTE STATE of jewish brainwashing. You Trump loyalists are as fucking delusional as Shillary's at this point.

I thought Trump was the better pick too, but anyone who sides with Israel is scum.

>Refuses to be drafted
>Be arrested
>Realize "muh NAP" is a useless and meaningless construct
>Become fascist

UMMM NO SWEETIE HILLARY WON

don't worry goy, you still have some time left before the draft, WW3 is almost there but not quite yet
just don't forget to pay your taxes to help support Israel in the meantime

Israel will burn.

Really good because of all the butt hurt I've seen

>capable of reaching Israel
Somebody call a doctor. I'm going down. All the blood from my brain just rushed into my dickgdsubnj

I don't think you follow. What happens if you put an infant in charge of your nuclear powered state?

What would happen if you would put an infant in charge of the kindergarten?

Trump doesn't give a fuck about Israel, he's just virtue signalling. We do need to fight Iran sooner or later so they cease their development of nuclear weapons, just not because Israel is at risk. If we do go to war, it won't be for Israel and that's obvious.

Why didn't we have to go to war with Israel, China, or Pakistan before they obtained the nuke?

But Russia is allied with Iran so if you guys go into war with NK/Iran doesn't that mean you get into a war with Russia?

There are tensions between both your countries and you guys nearly went to war with each other over shit that happened in Syria.

Iran with nuked pointed at Israel would be interesting. It would shut down Greater Israel and their holy war for good.

This post reeks of butthurt

Keep trying to subvert reality, I'm sure that's going to go really well for you

>if you elect me I WILL put Israel first
>Israeliism not globalism will be our creed
kek

KEK

K E K

Reminder that the US broke the deal first by out of the blue deciding not to give back Iran their own money which was part of the deal, and continuously provoking them from there with their bullshit.

Only course of action for Iran is getting nuclear weapons in order to stave off the backstabbing regime-change loving USA, or end up like Gaddafi and others.

Why does the US insist on being the main source of misery in the world?

I mean, together with Saudi Arabia they're currently starving the people of Yemen in a mass genocide which can only be compared to the Soviet atrocity of Holodomor.

Fuck you guys.

You already spread aids in real life, so why not faggot

we gotta start a war to save Israel guys!
Imagine how terrible the US would be without Israel. Just think of all the great things they've done for us

>he thinks it isn't all part of his plan
You 3D plebs will come to realize Trumps greatness eventually. Enjoy the show losers.

>Even if Trump did take us to war with Iran, it'd be justified.
War with Saudi Arabia is justified.
Not Iran.

Hey the yanks know whats up. Electing a crying infant is better than electing a pile of shit. At least an infant can count and can spell.

... so if your pretending to be 1 of us this hard then whats the point of your hater bullshit? You cant blend in and shill at the same time kid.

He's not wrong. You've demonstrated that you are more stupid than the people you regard as stupid. A smart person would take that as a sign that they're not all that bright. How will you handle this new information, though, that's the real question.
(You're a delusional dumb fuck. You'll carry on like always pretending I'm the broken one.)

HAHAHA GOD BACK TO THE LANDS YOU FLOODED WITH PALESTINIANS YOU BABY BLOOD SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA

yes goy die for iran, meanwhile I will sign amnesty

D. Jehova Trump's a kike

BASED AMNESTY DON

>trusting mudshits
Obongo bent over backwards for Iran and they spat in the US's face

Too many young men are aware of the JQ. We need a massive war to kill them off before the shabbos goyim die of old age.

>on the wrong side of history.
So he is the future???

What does that even mean?

Does anyone actually buy this shit? Really? Iran is working with north korea now? Do they think the american public is THAT fucking stupid? Is anyone here seriously gonna defend this shit?

>reality
Reality isn't nuclear war. It hasn't been for years because even psychos like Trump and Kim know that everyone loses when something like that happens. I don't know why you keep pushing this stupid unreasonable bullshit when something this large scale would never happen.

>bent over backwards
he didn't do jack shit

Iran wants just one thing: no nukes in Israeli hands

Yeah it makes very little sense from a logical standpoint, America first, but with a caveat. You can't make America great again and allow foreigners to dictate policy. Straight up, foreigners don't belong in our land

>1 of us
t. reddit

after that we'll go get Saddam WMDs

lmao our President is insane. He's picking fights with other countries and the NFL at the same time.

We need a couple of small nuclear wars to get them over with and teach those not nuked that it's not the end of the world.

The US detonated a couple hundred warheads in atmospheric testing with no harm done. That same throw weight would erase North Korea, Kikesrael, and all major sand nigger cities.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are doing fine. So is New Mexico.

He sucks the circumcised cock really REALLY hard.

>he didn't do shit
>gave them 150 billion dollars
>"oh thank you for being so hospitable to our sailors you abducted off a fueless boat. I would have court marshalled them if they fought back anyways"

Supporting iran is like coddling a viper to deal with a rat infestation. But gotta keep shilling your based muslims amiright

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki are doing fine
Better then Detroit and Camden anyway.

>picking fights against the 50 percent kike owned nfl is sucking jew cock.

His daily security briefings must be weird.
>this is happening, mr. President
>ooh,can I tweet that?
>no, also this.
>Oh wow, can I tweet that?
>nooo, we also have word of this.
>cmon let me tweet that.
>no, that would surely start a war and panic, no, just no.
>well give me something I can tweet.
>several media outlets are reporting this happened, its already public discourse, it should be ok.
>*watch cheeto fingers turn into flamin hots*

He really doesn't tweet anything we didn't already know but its fun. Country either burning or flooded. Half the planet in some sort of catastrophe or crisis.
>FIRE NFL PLAYERS!
Come on, man. Whatever.

His voters need to start being more vocal about promises he made. I'm fairly certain the illegitimate gripes (2 scoops) are meant to drown out such an attempt.

Because the brainwashing wasn't fully implemented yet. Now it's in full effect and they follow it without question because they're too fucking stupid to think for themselves.

She lost, get over it.

It's a 1/2 chance. Lets flip for it? LMAO

Iran destroys ISIS. Saudi Arabia and Israel want ISIS to win.
Destablizing Iran would put Saurdi Arabia and Israel in control and with all the mudshits coming into EU

How about this
>65 percent of nfl players are a bunch of roided niggers

Let them all fuck each other to death
Israel, SA, Iran are all a gaggle of back stabbing fuckers and religious doomsday theists. There is no dog in that fight that won't turn around and bite you

Here's Kim's reply to DJT - not twitter,....
Kim Jong-Un delivers rare personal address to Donald Trump

North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un has offered a rare personal statement in the aftermath of the US President’s remarks at the United Nations General Assembly which threatened the destruction of North Korea. Additionally, Donald Trump referred to the man North Koreans call the Great Marshall as “Rocket Man”, in an apparent reference to a song by the musician Elton John.

Kim Jong-Un’s personal reply is reproduced below in its entirety:

The speech made by the US president in his maiden address on the UN arena in the prevailing serious circumstances, in which the situation on the Korean peninsula has been rendered tense as never before and is inching closer to a touch-and-go state, is arousing worldwide concern.

Shaping the general idea of what he would say, I expected he would make stereotyped, prepared remarks a little from what he used to utter in his office on the spur of the moment as he had to speak on the world’s biggest official diplomatic stage.

A frightened dog barks louder.

I’d like to advise Trump to exercise prudence in selecting words and be considerate of whom he speaks to when making a speech in front of the world.

The mentally deranged behaviour of the US president openly expressing on the UN arena the unethical will to “totally destroy” a sovereign state, beyond the boundary of threats and regime change or overturn of social system, makes even those with normal thinking faculty think about discretion and composure.

His remarks remind me of such words as “political layman” and “political heretic” which were in vogue in reference to Trump during his presidential election campaign.

1/2

Trump dinn du nuffin. He a gud boi.

hey anons quick question:
howcome we haven't appropriated
>right side of history
yet?

we're literally rightwing. we could have shit like an arrow pointing left showing leftists and an arrow pointing right showing trump or rightwings.
>if you're not on the right -->
>