There was an earthquake in chile

there was an earthquake in chile
the end is near , more news at 10pm

>5 grades in richter
that's nothing dude

i know , but everyone here is like "DUDE LMAO THE END IS NEAR 23" and shit

unless a big quake happens in cali or NK goes nuts and nukes japan, nothing special will happen, anyways why dont we talk about this dammed place, how can we fix chile?

yeah sure , we bring more white people then we make the haiti niggers do shit , then expoxe it and start pushing them so they feel like shit , we also make the peruvians and other people that come that are from around here feel safe so they help us to get those niggs out

last 3 second dude, its not a happening.

>you did not sleep trough every quake after 8.8 in 2010

>Haitians
How the hell did they end up in Chile?

>Earthquake

nothing to fix
just watch the hordes of skilled people run away

>there was an earthquake in chile

Choking!
In other news, the sun came out this morning.

we shouldnt accept the haitans and other scum you dummy, we should only accept whites, haitans will only fuck us over in the long run, have you seen how their country is? they were left alone and they fucking ruined that place
jews, what else

joos

They came to Brazil first, then left once our economy collapsed.

we wanted to be cool as you first worlders , so we send help to haiti , or at least that what it seemed.
The chilean worker has become more smart , so they ask for decent salarys , the jews need cheap workers so they are bringing niggs , and this ones shoot at people ,dont speak spanish and eat our pets

>Spanish rape spawn btfo
Will you fight in inevitable Spanish-Catalan civil war to pay them back for what they did to you're ancestors?

If it wasn't for that we wouldn't be here so no.

and you wanna do all that cool stuff without trade unions he? chile does not need a skilled workforce as all you are good for is suckin all those sweet sweet minerals out of your baby belly

you shut your dirty islamic mouth!

truth hurts,
now remember you have to work on monday to pay of your credit card dept

that actually isnt much true , i have a small bussines and i have dumb people selling potatoes and candys for me
they dont have a fixed salary because they are teens and i am still studing

well then good luck to you.
remember 30% is not a good interest rate for buying a car

i am more inclined to walking , but i migth buy an electric scooter

-We copy dumb shit Eurocucks do
-Kikes bring them here
-Cheap labor/human trafficking

suicidal tendencies?

what? no

Lets hope another mine doesn't collapse, that shit was on the news constantly and pissed me off

Shocking*

Unless you are talking about cocks

literally this