HAPPENING !!!!!

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/23/north-korea-says-strike-on-us-is-inevitable-as-pentagon-flies-bombers-off-coast.html

OH FUGG

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jkitetR7EH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DESTROY KIKEMERICA

>ron paul happening picture
not happening :/
sah geh

WEW LAD

>north korea says

Great, thanks for starting WW3 Americans you retarded fat fucking cunts

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Norks. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

checked
happening

P r a i s e

>North Korea says

WOW
IT"S
FUCKING
NOTHING

Srsly if it was "inevitable" they would've done it without alarming anyone least of all warning them

Anyone else pumped to witness a big war live?

Probably complete bullshit but I want an excuse to Alex post

Please nuke San Fransisco.

They're trying to destroy America not make it better

Let's go motherfuckers

Why is nuke glo so cozy?

Because it is the last thing you will ever see.

ARE THEY RETARDED WHY ARE THEY ANNOUNCING THIS JUST DO IT ALREADY KIM YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

WW3? Against NK?

Has Britain degraded so much that they think of NK as a military superpower?

because it's a bluff/banter like almost every NORK threat
they would never warn they would really attacking something

LETS FINISH WHAT MCARTHUR COULD HAVE FINISHED IF TRUMAN WASNT A KEK

All talk
No action.
Are they secretly Scottish?

trips of truth, nigger.

Jesus, that video translator
>From his mouse

Their nukes can only reach the west coast and Hawaii. All of which are liberal shitholes. Besides the fucking Iodine pills its a win win.

:(

You scared wite boi?

>north Korea says

>North Korea's foreign minister called U.S. President Donald Trump "a mentally deranged person full of megalomania" and promised a strike on the American mainland was "inevitable" in a blistering speech to the United Nations General Assembly Saturday.

Oh look, it's more empty threats again! You don't "promise" a strike you idiot, you actually do it without uttering a word! It's strategy 101. In fact, the threats are sign that both countries are pussying out.

I'M NOT READY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well in that case I guess you're country has absolutely nothing lose.
Kim probably knows this so he will never attack ever,

Because it'll all be different soon.

/maxcomfy/ here

>consiqouncos

FUCK! I'm in Alaska and my Infowars BioDenfense Shield order hasn't come yet! How fucked am I?

checked and rolling for a nuclear backfire on rocket man... some things just might clean themselves up.
>for everything else, there's Mad Dog.

Where in Alaska bro? If you're in FBX you're fine dawg, when we get the warning just drive out into Two Rivers or something.

>If you're in Anchorage you should just leave AK anyway.

You're own fucking country is being anally raped by Islamists and the Americans are the problem? Go fuck yourself you Mecca facing bong. Seriously, take a spatula you use to mix your world famous curry and literally fuck your self. Dopey cunt.

I'm pretty sure NK only knows of JBER and Eielson. You don't live in Fairbanks or Anchorage do you?

What did kek mean by this?

you have no idea

Bristol Bay area, I think I'll be fine.

Believe I'll manifest in the second differential shock wave. No need for eye protection. You won't need eyes for this.

EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLS

I can agree to that.

You spelled Master incorrectly.

Soon

Norks sshould nuke Israel, not the US.

roflmao yeah what is it in Dillingham? 3k tops?

>tfw mat-su

I'll be glad they get the Anchorage problem solved, but I hope the fallout isn't too bad.

>Not knowing NK was literally created by the CIA and the refugee crisis in Europe was caused by American destabilization of the Middle East
You've been cucked m8

>Chyna

NK claims you nuked them with smallpox bugs

You scared master black cock sucker?

>north korea says
guess kim needs another sack of rice and some cabbage for kimchi
that fat fuck needs to learn how to grow his own food already.

>threatens to bomb us constantly
>flies missiles at our allies and towards us
>repeatedly testing nuclear weapons despite the entire international community is against it
>????????????
>The U.S is to obviously blame

Really? Fuck these people nuke them all. Turn NK into ashes.

Soon

rare

Just sign a treaty that says the (((USA))) will never invade NK if they give up nukes. Apparently that's all they want.

>tfw big lake

Meh, I will be okay

It's funny, I bugged out to here 2 years ago to avoid things like this. Remember the fake news stories about Russian encampments and submarines during the election?

I'll consider it NK's success if Lil' Kim lives another year.

Are you with America or your Korean cousins?

fpbp

One can only hope.

that's all they've wanted for years.

It does not matter who funded what, or who created what. Yes, ISIS is CIA shit, probably NK too. Trump is trying to clean up the bullshit. He stopped sending weapons to Syria, now he is trying to stop NK. What else is he supposed to do? People complain about Afghanistan too, but the only reason we are still there fighting a never ending war, is because we have not been trying to win. Trump wants to end it and leave. Kim threatens to attack people daily, and is firing missiles over Japan. No matter how NK got started, it has to be ended. Even if it requires a us to fire a few nukes. People have created a mess, at least Trump is trying to end it, or fix it for good, or until he is out of office.

Gorgeous spot too, not a bad place to weather out the happening.

It can only reach California, Washington and that is it really. Most are in the clear.

The Japanese worked a lot on that and Himmler secretly met them about that since Hitler was opposed to any kind of bio/chem fuckery. Nazis spread it in North Italia in 1945 as u punishment for them being nigger cucks. So the US definitely have recuperated all that stuff since the Japanese guy who did all the searches and killed thousands of Chinese testing it got in the us and was cleaned of everything, turned into a respected scientific and didn't got bothered by the trials. So they're probably right and that most likely happened.

>the average happening fag

vocaroo.com/i/s0jkitetR7EH

Styxx I like your videos.

Of course you'd side with the Asians.

Petturi.

Dare I ask, source?

Meanwhile I'm eating cereal in the safest country in case of a WW3...

yah who cares about Cali full of kikes

Bojack horseman

If Drumpf glasses North Korea would't that make him literally worse than Hitler?

thanks nigger

Fake news, it's impossible for a Korean to even say inevitable.

Are the Vietcong coming as military advisor this time around?

Another war that kills more white men for fucking kikes.

White people need to fucking boycott military service at this point and let the fucking niggers/spics/ect... do the hard work for once.

Fuck these wars for jews, we need to fix the wars at home against our culture, our race, and our beliefs that we've held steadfast and strong since this nation was fucking born.

>NO MORE WHITE BLOOD FOR ISRAEL!

Not everything is created by the CIA niggers, especially not North Korea. NK is China's pet.
Will you dumb cunts ever grow up and realize that some things, especially in geopolitics, transcend presidents, administrations and even regimes?

>Inevitable
Well come on you short fuckers just fucking commit suicide already then goddammit.
>Norks launch the five missiles they actually have.
>One explodes on the launch pad from a fueling malfunction.
>Two suffer staging failures and explode mid-flight.
>Last three get shot down by multiple interceptors launched by multiple bases.
>North Korea pulverized by multiple simultaneous retaliatory strikes and reduced to a blasted wasteland.
>China moves in a steals all their rare metals.
Communists aren't human beings, so technically his kill count would be zero.

>supporting a mentally deranged dotard in 2017

what is this supposed to be saying ? if a plane crash send the guy to china ?

the only "people" at risk are Californians. there is no way we lose.

Refreshed

Rip in peace amerilards. That's what you get for being hateful, jealous cunts.

The 23rd is well over for non-Ameritards. Nothing catastrophic happened.

Sup Forums

was wrong

K.

the wingnuts are back to "you are either with us or against us" like they did for iraq.

It's not over. It is only 7:17 pm EST. Still have several hours left for the happening of happenings. Digits confirm the countdown is still on. Happening is on the way.

SkyKang is going crazy earlier today

are those nuclear suicide bombers or what exactly

>ywn be part of a nuclear backpack unit

why are other armies so shit ?