To celebrate the game giving out free URs, let's have a Show by Rock thread

To celebrate the game giving out free URs, let's have a Show by Rock thread.
Any news on season 2 or the shorts?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyothermography.tumblr.com/post/145660280045/sb69-renewal-free-gacha
youtube.com/watch?v=VAVeIqi2hg4
youtube.com/watch?v=c-M7cvJy1IY
twitter.com/sbTL69
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>To celebrate the game giving out free UR

For real? I haven't log in in a while.

Shorts are this Summer.

Yeah man, check it.
tokyothermography.tumblr.com/post/145660280045/sb69-renewal-free-gacha

It's a UR gatcha though, but you get 80 tries per day.

New Trichronika song is out too.

>it's not Miyano
Thank god.

Thanks.

Who is this guy?

It's him.

Any sample?

THEY WHAT

Forget it, I'll probably get a gay-fox UR anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAVeIqi2hg4

That one swan guy.

Try it, you have a good chance of getting the one you want (unless it's a limited).

Sound slightly different from the usual Trichronika song.

It's Miyano, it has his thin vocals.

Rollin for this qt.

Why do the tie in bands look so much better than the new original faggot band?

I'll try to get a moe unicorn.

>faggot band
Purple is the only faggot. That's like calling Shingan a faggot band because it has Rom.

I would like to know too. It's like they didn't put in much effort into their designs.

Bud Virgin Logic's are the worst, they look copypasted.

They're generic but they look put together at least. Aracafaggots need more tweaking, the males in other bands look so much better than them.

>giving out free URs
Damn, I think I'm starting to regret deleting this game a few months ago now.

Fucking this. Why would they do that to the one new band whose URs I actually wanted.

I think the short anime will be 3-5 minutes. It will be followed up by Sweetness and Lightning on Tokyo MX, that's what I know for sure.

Sunday will be the cutest day.

Looks like they are finally adding 7 and 8 songs to the tour mode.

Shimiswan of Shirorakurosuka?
Tie-in band of A Crow is White.
They have a really cute and awesome music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=c-M7cvJy1IY

>virgin logic
Really?

Yeah they used to have a pop-rock sound now it's kind of camp. It must be because of Mamo.

Holy fuck, what the hell is even going on.

The mobage is getting revamped.

I want Retoree to go doggy style on Cyan's pussy!

You'll get your own myumon avatar. I hope you can choose the animal, I want to be a cute cat girl.

FUN

The official Show By Rock!! game website now has links to the animelo site for the various songs. The tie-in bands also have links to the official website of the real bands.

Tomorrow, the third chapter of Criticrista Legends will be uploaded on Comic Walker.

They're an edgy loli band.
The meido is a knife nut who is totally devoted to her mistress, and the drummer-girl is a gynoid who apparently likes to play something like Samurai Spirits

If I licked her, would I get high?

It would be delightful.

Good..

I would love to be a cute piggu.

The only thing we know for absolute certainty in the Shorts is that both Plasmagica and Tsurezurenaru Ayatsuri Mugenan will have an episode dedicated to them.

>Tsurezurenaru Ayatsuri Mugenan will have an episode dedicated to them.
It's about fucking time.

Pyuru.

I wonder how rampant the shitposting on 69chan is.

Probably hella gay

I want to fuck all of Plasmagica so bad

What would fucking a useless bunny, only good for sex appeal be like?

That Shuuzo UR looks nice, but I don't know if I should keep rolling or keep this guy.

Keep him and keep on rolling.

Conventions, lots of doujins (which will never be uploaded anywhere), events, special sales, merchandise, special collaborations, AniMelo song, new manga and anime, some hentai uploaded on sadpanda.
Truly feels nyaice.

Sigh, rolled the Beach Cyan I was aiming for but ended up resetting while trying to figure out how to transfer the card to my game. I'm more depressed than I thought I'd be.

If Halloweenyan shows up, I hope I get lucky enough to nab her.

But I can't roll if I keep a card, that's the issue.

Roll again in the next try.

It would be blissful.

Damn you I wanted him.

Please don't die thread. I'm already sad enough ;_;

What do you want to talk about? If only everyone can read the events or at least be translations for the, then we could talk about those compare to the anime stuff and speculate on what S2 might be about base on those.

New UR roll in 3 minutes.

No new anime or manga content to talk about means nothing really much to talk yet.
Such is the fate of the SB69 fandom on Sup Forums.

At least there are some game episode-translations.
twitter.com/sbTL69

I'm sure that S2 will have an episode about Shuu and Rom's past. Selen will bring it up like he did in the game and trigger Rom. Also Aireen and Aion's episode.

It's not just on Sup Forums, all the related manga and events would be translated if the gaijin fanbase was large enough.

>Everybody gets UR
>implying it is UR at that point

What did he say about them and why would Rom be upset? Are Aireen and Aion related?

>Are Aireen and Aion related?
It's a very common fantheory. They're both albino-lions, they use chuuni-speech, both names start with A and do sound similar, both suck at sports-activities. Also, Aireen has a mysterious past where apparently, all her relatives are gone or dead or something like that.

inb4 she's a brocon voiced by Yuki Aoi.

Selen knows about Rom and Shuu's old band, and he asked Rom if he knew the real reason why Shuu signed up with Judas. Rom lost his shit.

Also they are both rich and Retoree said that Aireen reminds her of someone she knows.

Yeah but why would he lose his shit?

I just hope they figure a way to get around the whole Cyan getting back to Midicity issue that isn't just "she gets sucked in again by accident".

Also hope they have a really cute Aion+Aireen episode. Hair brushing episode would kill me. [Spoiler]I can't find the picture anymore of it anymore[/spoiler]

>she gets sucked in again by accident

You know it's going to happen.

Thank you based BLACK GOD

They're not anywhere nearly as edgy as Alicebeans

The one band with the lesbian catgirls needs multiple episodes.

Having to brush so much floofy hair is probably a pain for Paipain.

I'd be okay with it if the first episode or something was of her trying to figure how to see them again because she misses them so much. Just a cute episode of Cyan trying a bunch of different things to get back while showcasing how much she's grown since joining her school's club.

By the end of the episode, she'll be heartbroken and will pull out her guitar in her room and start playing one of Plasma's songs from S1 while reminiscing. Her phone will light up in the background in response, and then the episode ends.

Would be totally okay with it if it ended up being something like that, but that's just me being delusional.

I'm pretty hungry, so here are some "buns".

They need fucking voices is what they need.

He always loses his shit whenever Shuu is involved, it's still a sensitive topic for him.

Yeah but what is the reason though, is Sanrio going to cocktease forever?

>C-can I brush your hair, onii-chan?
>You wish to brush the hair of a God?
>Aireen pouts*
>He gives in.
>Do you think my hair will be as pretty as yours, onii-chan?

I really hope they're siblings.

Brushing loli hair must be quite fun.

>You will never get to brush a loli

They will probably have a backstory episode so they can sell tons of Shuu merchandise.

Now that is a lewd picture.

I think the anime has implied enough for what is the reason why Shuuzo and Rom split up.

Rom believes that one should always stay true to one's roots and keep doing something until one is good at it. Hard work for hard gains. No deviations.

Shuuzo on the other hand believes that artists should change and adapt to whatever suits the tastes of the fans, and lives for the happiness of the fans. If they want to see a princely faggot, then that is what he'll give them.

Rom only wants fans who like the dark music of the Shinganz the way it is. No compromises.
Shuuzo wants people to be happy, and is willing to be whatever they desire him to be.

This leads to a split-up between them, as their philosophies how music and art ought to be is simply too different.

Reminder that Rom is the best

Okay

BARBED
CAT
DICK

One of the new translated event hint at something about Rom.

>releases Rom wedding UR
>brings back Shuuzo wedding UR
They always pander so hard with those two. Not even Retoree that is 100% confirmed dyke for Cyan gets so much shipping pandering.

The lewdest.

>They always pander so hard with those two.

Yep

If they do go that route, I hope the merch they sell use this design over sparkles.

Sanrio can be quite subtle about it. Notice the little anime cover that the acryl Retoree is holding.

That's what I though too, but Selen's comment about the real reason why Shuuzo left Rom makes me think that there's more to this story that we haven't heard yet. Rom already knows that Shuuzo is a sellout, there must be another reason why Shuuzo joined Judas.

Cute.

Any more tidbits about Shuzo's disease?

Selen's the little bashful lamb-dude, right? He does indeed have a low view of other people.
>lol, fangurlz
>u onry rike our mooney, right?
>here iz 100 gajillion sound dollars, now rike us on facebook and twitter
It's always the cute-looking ones.

I should've bought one of these. So much regret. I think I'll order the shikishi box before I regret it.

Anyone preorder the Cyan nendo?

Perhaps it's prolonged exposure to oxalic acid.

Sure did, together with a Nyaa-tan nendo.