Toriko 374

The dumping will now start

>tommyrod and grinpatch one-shot just like that

Why am I not surprised

The Three Heavenly Jobbers

Fin

Credits

Nice chapter overall except this jobbing.

>Heavenly kings get offscreened
Hah

>Joie be like "food luck is everything, without food luck you're nothing"
>Komatsu is food luck incarnation
Please Komatsu, finish your cooking already. I wanna see you make everyone your bitch.

Acacia getting dunked trough the entire planet was hilarious as fuck.
GOD is a lot funnier than his lame design suggests.

Blue demon stronger than don slime?
Four heavenly kings trash until the end (except for Toriko)?
Grinpatch/Tommyrod able to fight against a gourmet level chef?

Power levels in this series have always been trash nonsense but its currently WTF.

When was the last time Coco, Sani and Zebra were relevant again? I feel like since the time skip they did nothing significant to the plot, literally all they do is follow Toriko.

GOD is great.

>implying they are not coco's poison dolls
Few years ago I thought he was only below Midora in strength

Jesus fuck will Zebra ever do anything worthwhile in this series?

>implying they are not poison clones
oh please, is this the first time you have read toriko?

>Implying the heavenly scrubs would bring anything to the table by being alive
I trust Fohonze disabled them properly. She did say it took an hour.

>hyped up as the strongest of four kings
>never kills anyone relevant enough
>post-time skip all of them are nothing compared to Toriko who gets one hax after another

He's still my favorite, neverforget his only good arc the mellow cola.

>w-what is this
Komatsu completing the cooking probably.

>Toriko just summons them instead of turning into them
We pokemon now

I also don't understand this. Maybe he can only turn into the winged ogre since it was his original demon. That would be completely fucking bullshit tho. Toriko would be so overpowered. Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE HEAVENLY JOBBER?

Everytime I think God can't get any more ridiculous, I get proved wrong. I don't know why I bother.

>5 bishokukai offed and 3 kings offscreened

How many chapters till it ends?
I'd say 35.

>The Three Heavenly Jobbers

I would be surprised if lasted more than 10. Don't forget Jirou got oneshoted in one chapter. I am entirely sure the three heavenly jobbers will get carried by Toriko, Starjun and Komatsu.

In all fairness it was by someone in the top 5 or top 8 strongest people.

Now the other 3 Kings going down already is a load of shit while Toriko faces off against the fucking number 1 strongest enemy with the number 2 wreaking havoc around him too.

>implying they aren't poison clones

Jiro, Midora, Ichiryuu, Don, Neo, Toriko (?) then her/blue nitro, then heavenly jobbers?

Looking like Toki there, Starjun

I'm loco for the Coco.

I just wanna see someone else wreck shit like Jirou was. I hate that he only got a few glorious chapters.

Since the manga's ending, they should just get to all the big fights. Toriko's 3rd demon, Dragon King and the other Kings, etc.

God vs Neo was good though. At least if the manga is ending soon they can burn through all the good fights.

that frog is tank

No, you retard, this a represation of toriko demons power, he isn't "summoning" them.

GRIN AND TOMMY ARE CUTE
CUTE

Literally the best ongoing shounen right now.
Please prove me wrong, if you can.

They look kinda like how Stands work in JoJo

It's feeling a bit rushed since GW.

holy hit, these powerlevels are fucking ridiculous and i love it.
Jiro's fight was the best fight i've read i years and now Godfrog is keeping the spitrit up.
can't wait for the 8 kings, especially that fucking dragon.

Yeah, but who gives a fuck? The fights are top notch and Toriko vs Tommyrod is still the best fight in shounen history (after Goku vs Vegeta), not even shitposting. The entire Gourmet Soup arc is just too good.

Star is Midora's son? Not like i didn't expect it, bit it's still too good to be true.

Then Toriko would be too since that flash back shit star saw reveled their brothers.

>Midora
>having sex
I can't imagine it. Much less twice, since Toriko and Star are brothers.

I've never got more hyped

Too much of a clusterfuck right now, that's why nigs are getting offpaneled left and right

They are twins speed reader-kun

They got offpaneled because no one cares about fodder. Just let the big shots fight already.
i swear, when Toriko's white demon appears, he will shatter continents just by walking.
I'm also waiting for TTGL like space battles.

I hope we get some Oni reveals next chapter. I reckon that Toriko must be the only person with more than one Gourmet Demon inside of him since even Acacia didn't know who Blue Oni was. And maybe we'll find out who Starjun (and Toriko's) parents are next chapter. MAYBE.

>next chapter
>komatsu and the other chef shenanigans

>(after Goku vs Vegeta)
God this fight is overrated as fuck.

Has Toriko's hear always turned back to its original color black when the Blue demon was released? I only just noticed this.

Yep. When Blue was first released atainst Heracles Toriko's hair reverted as well.

>everything gets resolved offscreen: the manga
I used to like this a lot

>gourmet demons are ayys but also Stands

Man, I liked this series a lot more when it was episodic gourmet adventures and hunting.

Hopefully it's one chapter, komatsu and cooking is what killed this manga in the first place, everything was fine until area 6's chef focus.

classic toriko, the bests battles have to go offscreen

How many tears will you shed when this series is over before the end of the year?

Livebearer faces were the best.

>Since the manga's ending, they should just get to all the big fights.
First time reading toriko bro?

I will fucking binge eating for a week and beating wild life with my hands.

so neo can eat the explosion of a supernova but cant deal with a tongue, bullshit

>supernova's capture level is above God (10000)
What's your basis for that assumption?

He'll forever be my favorite character

it was a really really small supernova and god only shook neo off.

GOD is the best character

By the title I expected Toriko and Neo-Acacia chomping each other

Take all the bullshit exaggeration stuff with a load of salt.

>A supernova is the explosion of a massive supergiant star. It is the largest explosion that takes place in space. It may shine with the brightness of 10 billion suns. The total energy output may be 10^44 joules, as much as the total output of the sun during its 10 billion year lifetime

>who gives a fuck about good story telling
This guy. Toriko used to have that.

>Powers up for ~2 chapters.
>Completely shits on the top blue Nitro.
>Only replies with a smug greeting after getting beheaded by Neo
>Oh wait he's actually dead.

I'm still mad.