youtube.com/watch?v=n9FL9IMr9kg
mega.nz/#F!Hk53ATxA!uuAnNxSbX63CWHT5NfpdDg
tohosort.comoj.com/
may.2chan.net/b/res/413065536.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mika is love, Mika is life.

first for generals are cancer

>Implying there won't be a S2 announcement any second now

I need to work out where to get a Mika jacket from.

Too fast even for Christie suspension...I mean your dick. She'll ride it so fast your skin comes off.

DUCE DUCE DUCE!

Here's a quick sketch for you, user.

Post 'em

DUX MEA LUX

Over three years we're hearing this refrain...

A FUCKING CV

Where even is this? seen then in a few threads but not where to make 'em.

What's the site?

...collection of old war movies.

Here galax.moe/panzer/sort/
I just updated it so if you're a pleb and haven't read the mangas I haven't you can exclude those characters. Also filter them by school.

I'd watch The Beast with Usagi team

DUCK BUTT

Thank you for the report. I'll do the timing fixing and optimization myself then.

I started to complete revamp the timing of the subs, not only tanking in account the user that posted these: pastebin.com/n4rL9uxL but rewatching the movie via Aegisub and snapping virtually all lines to scene changes. The result should be quite good. I'm also changing a dozen of translation lines here and there I don't totally agree with Ak's. Also fine fixing the Typesetting which was often not accurately aligned. (Yes I've installed the missing fonts, so that is not the issue).

I shall finish it all by Friday and then release a unofficial much improved v5 by Saturday together with a better encode for the movie.

Posting Nina as she draws visibility for the post.

I-it'll get bigger...

>Anzu having the time of her life

Did the new version go live yet? The user who made it said yesterday that he was making some fixes to it.

A delicious brown mechanic
DUCE!
TOTSUGEKI!
GUTS!
Erwin, I guess

Accidentally closed the page before taking a screenshot but I think it was something like

1. Anchovy
2. Miho
3. Arisu
4. Pepperoni
5. Darjeeling
6. Mako
7. Sodoko
8. Gomoyo
9. Pazomi
10. Maho

I don't give a fuck and pretend that this beauty belongs to Shinobu. She deserves to have such a masterpiece of ass for the lack of tits.

Reverse searching on google finds DC/Marvel comics. Don't really care about source but just find that really weird.

Glad I'm not the only one.

holy shit this sound track is amazing

Yeah, you can check it at the same site. Only thing missing is completing the filter by source material.

Pretend all you want but, no, is not her

What's the most recent version of the subs that was made available? I'm still running the V2 from the Saturday we first got the subs.

>Reverse searching on google finds DC/Marvel comics
IQDB finds nothing either, which is a pity.

Hey user!
Is that app publicly avaliable? Or it's only certain gifs that exist in the net? I'd kill for a good cum sprayer.

>you hear it you lose

Even Elevens laugh at your taste.

I wish I could give you a source, but I found in one of the many GuP thread in the last week

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

Nice work. I just wanted to make sure that the link I had to the old one was actually bringing me to the updated version.

Fucking lost immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9FL9IMr9kg

No use running.

Cleaned up Pekoe from last thread.

I'm dying

Rate me f/a/ggots

Thanks! I hope I can figure out how to use it.

Fine taste.

Good lord, guys!
If you want to jack-off, use /ghost/ or /trash/.

Do Rosehip's rosehips, smell like rosehips?

>Get rid of the Bolsheviks and it's breddy gud

Maho-Miho / Maho-Erika or Miho-Erika

What language? I want to see source code, I want to write fun things.

>this thread
I'm calling MEXT!

The oficcial is the "4444" by "Yer old sub" But I recommend you get my optimized 4.5 instead:

mega.nz/#F!Hk53ATxA!uuAnNxSbX63CWHT5NfpdDg

Seems there're at least three different V5 versions in the making. This is gonna be amusing.
Are any of you typesetting the posters and things I didn't for the V4444?

Here you go

Why not all 3?

Why not all three?

How does america smeel like ?

Really nice.

Why does it seems that Anzio have a highest camaraderie level compared to all schools

Mexican

This.

Thanks man. I'll keep it on stand-by just in case V5 gets delayed. I want something for archiving.

They just don't give a shit about anything except food and having a good time.

All 3

Javascript; I just half-assedly rewrote the code from tohosort.comoj.com/ (and I mean half-assedly, I've never programmed before and the documentation was in 3 different languages). You're free to do whatever the hell you want with it.

Katyusha a cute

>Not jacking off to guppies

What the fuck?!?!???

I wish I had any idea what I was doing.

In all three variants one would be left out and be sad.
So, in order not to make any Garupan sad,
is the only correct answer.

But that's bullying!

Did the staff even mean for Continuation to become this popular (even relative to the other girls)? They just kinda pop up at the beginning and end of the film and have one glory moment in the middle, they're pretty much an elaborate joke team. Yet Mika is getting more fanart than Alice despite Alice getting most of the marketing for the film.

Also link please, I want to see high quality jap bantz.

Erika is a big girl

If you're using chrome you can translate the page to english.

may.2chan.net/b/res/413065536.htm

UUUU

What does it say?

for you

I kind of meme'd Rin there, but otherwise it's pretty accurate.

3 Versions? What are the third? Are you also doing another V5 besides that other user that claimed to be from AK? Do you have any ETA?

I decided to do my own because I don't want to wait for july to release my PT version so I decided to fix the timing of the Eng subs myself to use as a basis for the translation anyway. It should be done in a couple of days.
I'll improve some of the typesetting including that of the webpage, yeah.

this is getting out of hand

Bullying Erika would be leaving her out of the Nishizumi love. Therefor, that option is the one that makes her the happiest.

Grease.

Not if you let Erika have her fair share of Maho love.

>i want to fugg Y
>i want to smell X's Y
>i want X to step my dick
why did i expect anything else

The machine says
>Seems like this that's overseas popularity

I liked this little line. Anchovy is such a good commander.

It's because they're poor and they don't have anything else than each other.