Cmon, admit it. You wish whites had a based religion like Islam...

Cmon, admit it. You wish whites had a based religion like Islam. Instead of worshipping a literal kike you should convert to Islam and create a white sharia ethnostate you all yearn for. Think about it brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET OUT KIKE

nope

Christians can't stop themselves from raping kids and it's not even in the bible. If they followed a religion that advocated it we'd be in deep shit

sure pal

We've been BTFO'ing kikes since the beginning of Islam. Nice try though shlomo

you worship a literal heberew kike lmao when will christcucks learn

if taytay lived in a white sharia state shemwouldnt be dressing like a complete whore, running around fucking niggers and havingnaccessmto firearms. western society is so cucked

But I like jamón.

no because everybody can join Islam that's why ethnostate would be impossible since every Pakistani would be allowed to live in your country.

Yu have to pray 5 times a day in a very stupid way with your ass up in the air and you would develop lots of neurotic behaviours such as becoming paranoid in front of dogs, pork would not be allowed to shit in the direction of mecca and you would blame everything on god instead of yourself.
As in inshalla will I survive when I jump from that building whithout a parachute

Plus the clothes, male and female, look utterly retarded

Naw the Saudis and Iranians police their borders and keep out other ethnic groups despite being ultra-conservative Muslims. It can be done.

| en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
Time to help you, meme posters

white sharia when?

Go, and fuck a goat, or beat your wifes instead, Muhammad

yes anyone can be a muslim as long as they stay in their rightful ethnostates. pakis stay in pakistan, arabs stay in arabia, etc

Still dont like circumcision and helal slaughter

Islam is also agains science if some old prick decides that it's unislamic
and I hate the way they dress.
They dress like in a desert country even though they live in UK. Retarded

Your prophet fucked a 9 year old.

Oh boy time to post this again.

Nope. We want a nigger and kike free state, that's all. Fuck religion.

Iran is 60% Persians and rest other ethnicities
WTF are you talking about?

Islam was created by Jews
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

why hasnt Sup Forums taken the Islam-pill?

Imagine a moderate version of islam with a white population?

Literally 0 degeneracy

Actually Islamic extremists fucked up big time. They had the perfect opportunity to exploit divisions in the US and European populations and wasted it by randomly blowing shit up. Just once I wish terrorists would understand the underlying psychology of how to effectively use terrorism before they go off and kill some poor shmucks who contribute nothing towards their stated end goal.

>jews created a religoon that has mass murdered their own people since its beginning
doubt it but i like the effort shlomo

islam is the only thing that can be weaponised against the jews

Appeasement never works.

Ban islam in the West and stop the West from invading muslim countries.

Nobody cares about your shitty arab and nigger religion. Doesn't matter what the tenets of it are. I don't think you darkies will ever understand the distain white people have for you. Fuck off.

judaism and christianity originated in the middle east filled with kikes and arabs too not just islam

Well, islam supposed to be anti-racist. White sharia is a meme.

nobody cares about you fedora pagan shit kys

not gonna lie, white islam is awesome
(me on the left)

We should start our own branch of Islam

fucking kikes really have no souls

I wish muslims finally ban pork sausages.

based

I know this is shitposting, but it's sadly accurate that islam is probably the closest religion to what some of you faggots seem to want in society

>muh literal unironic patriarchy
>kids are pure!
>hurrdurr race war
>fucking sluts need to STFU!
>muh brotherhood

That being said, I'm pretty sure islam isn't very ethno-centric at its core (despite seeming a-ok with literal genocide), so I guess that turns away too many anons

Minor shit compared to liberalism. Bitching about shit like clothes is shallow my dude.

They don't give any foreigners citizenship. Millions of Shia Hazara refugees and they all get BTFOed. Iran is ethnocentric to the core.

>another hadith episode
Yawn

>What is Vedism
saged

This is fucking heresy. Zoroastrianism is the one true faith. Have fun in the molten metal when the apocalypse comes.

islam is degeneracy. You have to either purge it and its evils from the world or succumb to be-headings and backwards thinking

Unless you want to not acknowledge the Christians use of banning and deporting them over 100 times throughout history

On what methods is he based? just because some asshat posted onto Sup Forums doesn't mean there based. Being a former muslim while residing in a muslim majority country is based because they would be killed if its found out that they forsaken the faith

Inbred fucking retard.

>Your prophet fucked a 9 year old.

Not even true.

Your prophet was a virgin who probably sucked dick at some point and turned the other cheek for the second cumshot.

>not marrying your third cousin
Yeah ok, enjoy dealing with Stacey after she got a train ran on her because she wants to "settle down".

>t. achmed

> t.cuckoldry
Nah, if I was I wouldn't be able to insult Jewsus.

>not marrying your first cousin
LMAOing at your life, outbreed.

Says the cuckadian.

Islam was a Jewish psy-op intended to discredit Christianity. Jews are the greatest allies of the Mehemedians.