So cringe

White beta comes home catches girlfriend in bed with nigger. They both have no fear of him. How do we fix these problems?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLVJpNAb--g

Some white women kind of look like niggers. This would be one of them.

Big cock sucker mouth, over sized forehead, brown eyes, skin just too dark to be considered white.

Must be that nigger gene we all started from showing itself after millions of years.

It's from the roastie absorbing subhuman sperm. The negro genetic information alters their phenotype.

Who cares? The guy is doing himself a favour by keeping calm. He can throw the cunt out and move on with his life. If he fucks up the nigger, he'll just go to jail for perpetrating a hate crime.

Stop

Calling

Them

The N word......

Like, get your fucking point across without using racist shit not everyone wants to hear it.

He just sounds like a loser with no personality. No wonder shes fucking someone else.

surrender to the superior male, and realize the battle is lost.

Go back to the_donal.

That guy should've just killed them desu.
Wouldn't be that hard to hide the corpses.

Nice pic. I also planted a small orchard on my dad's land. Plums, peaches, pears, and persimmons. In a few years we'll be able to hunt over the pears and persimmons. It was a good idea on my part. I got the trees from a company in Florida that are genetically engineered to grow quickly. Sweet.

Haha I hit niggers more than anyone, but the way he just lies their like "bro I don't give a fuck I just rain the train on your wife let me sleep bitch"

>not killing both of them
deserves it

>saying on a video meant to gather support for you that you're going to kill someone

shiggy diggy

why no brandishing of firearms?

He should administer a beating with NO fear.

Nigger.

I know, seriously? If his name is on the lease, and her's isn't, and he orders the black to leave, and he does not, then, in most states (with castle doctrine), you can begin forced physical removal.

If you're not violent and instead act like a cuck then why would anyone fear you? If he wanted someone to fear him maybe he should have acted like a madman and swung an axe at the bed without caring who it hits.

what a faggot

Haha NIGGER

Shut your mouth you triple nigger.

Cause they both know white boi isn't going to do shit. White bois cannot compete with BBC. And white whores crave BBC. White bois are just an impotent weak powerless third wheel, an irrelevant factor in the dynamics.

STAB NIGGERS

BLACKED

>reddit spacing
>offended at word nigger
>uses "like" before sentence
kys nigger

Get over it. Some white women like black men.

wtf is pic related ????