"punk"

>"punk"
>"piss-ant"
>"limp-dicked"

and many more, does anyone actually talk like this? Why does it come up so much in anime and manga

I have no idea what you're talking about.

shut up whore

Grandmother was best character in Hanasaku Iroha

>be op
>google for random animeface
>all replies are about this random girl

Hanasaku Iroka is the second best show PA Works ever made

#1 was Shirobako

This

no, she was fucking scary and a stuck up bitch

ohana best girl by far

Why did you use a spoiler for something that's common knowledge?

I'm kind to those even with shit taste

have you never talked to another person in your life? of fucking course people talk like that, although not as much in a professional situation

What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker, I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself, or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

I've been called limp-dicked much more often than I've seen it in animo and mangi.

shove it cockbite

>cockbite

Sounds lewd user

I have a friend who uses the term "piss-ant". I have never once heard anyone else ever use it, under any circumstance.

eat shit fucktard

I use punk bitch and limp dick all the time

That's because you lack creativity

I got better things to think about

The sexiest grandma.

I had a teacher that used that word all the time. It's probably a regional thing.

>does anyone actually talk like this?
Edgier Clapistanis do, particularly the ones who run sub-groups.
They think it sounds real and authentic, because that's how their syphilitic Uncle from New Jersey talks.

It's pissant, you retard, not literally piss and ant. Pronounced more like Piss-int