Bosniaks/white muslims

what's the deal with them anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox8ovFMO_KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I'd play hide the sausage with her if you know what I mean

They need to take those stupid rags off their head.

but it's prohibited to walk with your hair exposed dude.

are they a liability for anyone?
let them be. what's the point of this thread?

they're non-denominational secularist haram dogs, may allah punish them for their apostasy.

Rags hide their inbredness

The "people" on the right aren't white.

it's just that Sup Forums has a belief that white and islam are two term that exclude each other, that's all.

I don't believe we're a liability, although many want us killed.

No, "muslim" and human are mutually exclusive terms.

they're turkish rape babies. real complex

Worthless Slavshit.
They imported a bunch of these inbred fucks into Manchester NH where they proceeded to wreck the neighborhood and infest local tech fields with their general uselessness.
Why we didn't just let these fuckers get genocided, I'll never know.

>B*snians
>white

This
t. researcher that LARPs often in Muslim BiH

I really doubt that, I just think you're trying te be edgy in front of your Sup Forums friends, but in truth you're a really loving and nice guy.
not actually true, but hey...

they are genetically the same as their orthodox and catholic neighbors. fuck off neocon

These people are like jews

White when it suits them, muslims when it doesnt.

Unreliable

they were bogumilist gnostics, catholics, and serbs who were forced to convert to islam during the ottoman invasion.

this is his muslim father, the general med/gypsy vibe probably came from his croat mothers side...

forgot pic

Still cucked after Ottoman rule. Had all this time to reject Islam afterwards but cucked out.

t. apostate bosniak expat

The chick on the right kinda looks like a hue girl I know.
Also the burger is right

but the truth is we love islam dude, I also have no problem with my other christian brothers, atheist too.

get the turkish dick out of your mouth, m8. you're part of the problem

that must be why the rest of the serbs converted right?

it's not like jesus was eruopean, or that christianity was spread peacefully, so I don't see a problem, m8.

he looks like a Kike. (if not for the Blue Eyes)

So, now that the ottomans are gone, why don't they de-convert?

we'll see when kebab will be finally removed, m8. you know what's funny is most of you race traitor balija aren't even real Muslims. you drink and eat pork

like i said, get the turkish dick out your mouth

cause islam is comfy

For me, it's Izet Nanic

youtube.com/watch?v=ox8ovFMO_KI

i ask myself this every fucking day, guy.

I don't mean to sound rude, but you come off as a butthurt ustasta/chet disapora .

Perhabs they're not cucked since kebab empire.
Perhabs White Islam is the true path.

BASED

kek no. my family renounced that shit generation ago. but that turk dick must of been pretty good

it's stupid. they'll eat pork and slam rakija but lowkey support attacks. they're not any more religious than your average degenerate bimbo claiming to be christian. and of course super butthurt when you call out their death cult

Hey man I was in Montenegro and wanted to go to Bosnia but my Serbian girlfriend said it would be too dangerous for us.
I just wanted to see the old winter olympics stuff.
Is that true? You think we'd have trouble? She doesn't cover her hair of course.
>I also want to see the Clinton statue

Thats ok kafir
The future is islamic

>renounced that shit generation ago
what shit are you referring to exactly? it's really hard to follow you.
also, t. commie.
and please, if we have a drink one in a while it has nothing to do with us being less religious.

Ur logic make me dumbr

Serbs/Croats that converted to Islam to avoid persecution from the Turks.

Bosnia is safe just avoid the mines and gypsies

>family renounced islam generations ago
what's so hard to understand about that, yusuf

balija pls you aren't real muzzies. your arab friends wouldn't be very happy if they knew how you guys really are.

they still have nostalgia from ottoman occupation which is why they still claim to be muslim

They are fake and gay. How does it feel when all other muslim nations think you just larpers and not true muslims?

the clinton statue is in your gf homeland, Kosovo. Also no, most women don't wear scarfs and I doubt you would've been in any real danger. She was probably just thoroughly brainwashed by her family that's all.

Fucking retard

>She was probably just thoroughly brainwashed by her family that's all.
Thnks, user, that's what I figured too.
y-you too!

so you are a commie who's family is ashamed of their origin. I get it now. That must be the origin of your awful sense of humor.

not a commie. but what's with balija and hopping on tito's cock?

post more white hijabis

>white

Muslims that completely halfass traditional Islamic beliefs. Least violent and chillest muslims in the world t-b-h.
t.montenegrin

>not a commie
oh come on, even if you're not a muslim it's not really nice to lie.
not sure how I feel about feeding your fetish dude, but hey.

She wasnt brainwashed you retard you have no fucking idea how fucked up is being in basically enemy territory doesnt matter if you are a bosniak in serbia or serb in croatia or shit like that one wrong word and you are busted my friend. She is trying to save your ass you are in Balkans remember that.

Was in Bosnia last month. Never really saw many Muslims but the again I was driving through Croat and Serb areas.

You can see how poor as fuck Bosnia is as soon as you cross into the border.

Bosniaks are descended from the cucked contingent of Balkan Slavs. Instead of uncle toms they are uncle Ahmeds

I want to plow her fields.

whats your point?

are you so wrapped up in your deathcult and ottoman semen you can't fathom someone can leave said deathcult? the biggest shame is your whole lineage to this present day is still cucked from occupation. good little submissive turkroaches. sucking ottoman and tito penis.

living reminders that their ancestors were conquered

What are you talking about lad, I was saying Bosnians are BASED Muslims.

Have a pint and a spliff, no probs lad, I'm buying, what's a popular Bosnian drink?

>You can see how poor as fuck Bosnia is
>I was driving through Croat and Serb areas.
we are poor, but you already knew that, but those areas are generally the poorest and the most sad, being ethnically cleansed and all...

its become part of their ethnic cultural heritage i guess. they dont identify as either serb or croat.

Turkish Semen is a prime delicacy.

Well all the road signs in south Bosnia where Croats live had the Cyrillic writing spray painted over.

I had Croatian plates on the car so when I went into deep Montenegro you get some looks when parked up.

Do I have to go to Sarajevo to experience the caliphate?

I honestly couldn't care less about you and your pathetic family commie. If they left, good for them, what does that have to do with anything if your family was from backwoods shithole where the local imam raped your mom and her sisters? You're retarded dude.
wasn't meant for you friend, sorry my fault. and the drink of choice is rakija.

I think they are the worst scum of the earth. Forced Converted/traitors/rape babies. And the cherry on the cake is that they didn't re-convert or fucked off to Turkey. On the contrary : I've seen some bosnian in France and they are barguing about islam h24, even worst than the sandniggers + they also feel loyal to Erdogan.

Thx

rape babies. they don't belong in Europe.

it spead peacefully except in frisia, saxony, estonia, latvia and finland. which is small compared to Islams conquesta.

Cause you're cucked subhumans

Sarajevo is a nice small city to visit but not for the caliphate experience tho. It's the "jerusalem of europe" if you can believe that. But I'm sure there are some tourist friendly wehabbi training camps to visit if you have the courage and money.