Black-Iron Pill Thread

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xrD0aKcYSm0

Every western politician is (((controlled))) in a direct or indirect way. At this stage the only solution is Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing. Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away. The “Alt-right” (at least the e-celeb infested version) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

The current stock of human beings has been out-dysgenic'd. There are so many people who don't deserve to live due to their upbringing. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain practically infantile due to this decadence. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy time being a degenerate.

It’s not simply a change of political parties we need at this point. Humankind needs a reset. A return to the type of society where if you were a greedy cunt (crony capitalist) you would be caste out of the town or village. This is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, way too big and have brought more misery to us. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=
mega.nz/#!T0BVQABQ!CrUAdtPsFcCnUYLYLdia0dR69pe1_eVJK-HRDmPnZbk
mega.nz/#!zshGQCxS!AKFehQYHst5p6j2PWv_Sez5fXjXQLxnYnLF5jT2E4_8
mega.nz/#!LkwRDarS!RtJRuaIk1v-ycg-Xqh5zOTQMFSzeLxW5fJRwFw6eOW0
wildwill.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined. This is inevitable really, but people are scared of this viewpoint. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation we’re actually in. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists and cuckservatives ect. It won’t happen.

Ancaps and lolbertarians are also at fault. There's more to life than just "the economy" and materialist viewpoints found in both Capitalism and Communism. Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

Society is divided into two clear parts, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would disappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.
>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?
Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiralling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, the idea that modern medicine should help the genetically unfit, and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many people who larp as edgy Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall, and now it will lead to our destruction as nature resets itself.

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away from cities as possible.

>Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?
Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

In fact this isn’t even a psychopathic mind-set to have. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now it’s just funny really. I started digging into all these organised nationalist/redpilled movements and groups but eventually found out they were all just another strain of the new-world-order virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. You honestly think playing their game of kosher elections (where you’re not allowed to address the JQ due to the brainwashing of populations from birth) is going to change anything?

I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim. But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

If you found this an interesting read first give the thread a bump and then watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

t. posted from /comfy/ and isolated Karoo farmstead

>Humankind needs a reset. A return to the type of society where if you were a greedy cunt (crony capitalist) you would be caste out of the town or village. This is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, way too big and have brought more misery to us. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

Uncle Ted understood this and tried to warn us. Everyone should read his books, the first of which includes his original essay (frequently referred to as the "Unabomber Manifesto") as well as additional writings.

Here are Ted's published works:

TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
PDF:
mega.nz/#!T0BVQABQ!CrUAdtPsFcCnUYLYLdia0dR69pe1_eVJK-HRDmPnZbk
EPUB:
mega.nz/#!zshGQCxS!AKFehQYHst5p6j2PWv_Sez5fXjXQLxnYnLF5jT2E4_8

ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION
PDF:
mega.nz/#!LkwRDarS!RtJRuaIk1v-ycg-Xqh5zOTQMFSzeLxW5fJRwFw6eOW0

If you're into Uncle Ted's philosophy, look into rewilding yourself:
wildwill.net/

>If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away from cities as possible.
nigga i am moving to greenland to start my own ethonostate and be amongst my people in the cold reaches of the north

Nigger us white people don't want to live like fucking africans. Yes it's great to go live in the wild and find some food but we can be so much more than that. we deserve nazi germany, the highest standard of well-being for a people of all time, and the jews, elites, and cucks took it from us. National pride. Civilization. Eugenics. Not primitivism, however instinctually fulfilling it is in theory.

They wont stop at rhodeisa

There's no way we can change a thing unless we start with ourselves, that's why I recommend to everyone who's interested in this to at least try to self-improve.

I'm not gonna stand and watch while this world succumbs into the abyss of degeneracy.

The problem isn't technology, but that people don't use it properly, or it's thrown out there just to enrich businesses, rather than improve the lives of the user and society.

This is where fascism comes in.

>Humankind needs a reset.
And guess who will rebuild it after the reset? The elites who were hoarding resources before the reset, and stealing them en masse during the reset happening, just like after any war or catastrophe. And every time it gets closer to their dystopian vision.

Post a picture of yourself oh savior of the white race.

Sounds like the enclave from the Fallout series almost.

These elites are sheltered pussies. If society crumbles then they'll be too paralysed by the fear of not having their smartphone to race through the chaos to their secret bunker.

Do you have any historical examples for this?

No, it's hard to find references to smartphones written on vellum.

do i look ready?

I like to think that we're building up to another event similar to the Bronze Age Collapse.
That's probably the only way we'll get a true "reset".

>tfw haven't showered in a week
>tfw I've just been doing bodyweight exercises in my apartment and listening to podcasts all week

Nothing matters. Life is an eternal struggle and the only sort of true freedom that exists is not having the burden of life at all

Is that you? What's going on with your eyes?

WW3 must happen. Hardship must return to the world for men to thrive. Even if it means 90% of humans are wiped out. The human race will survive and carry on.

Agreed. It's unfortunately what we need; sterilisation.

Stay safe SA bro.

And after WW3, we'll need another war to keep people busy.

Don't an hero so short before getting it.

good posts afrikaner varg

the beauty is though that, as you say, everything will solve itself. all that's left for us to decide is if we want to be part of the survivors or not when the system crumbles.

Yeah thats what men live for. You let us become comfy and cozy, women start pushing men around. We become bored, weak, waiting for conflict and anything to prove our manhood. Modern day is not made for man, thats why everyone is dropping out and depressed.

All this degeneracy happens when there is a long period of peace, it's sad.

Become self sufficient, become independent, train and learn. When this shit boils over, and it will one day, let the weak and the cowardly perish. We will be ready to survive and rebuild

You guys are such faggots.

Increasing standard of living and the end of human drudgery is something to be celebrated.

Only if it lasts, otherwise it's just an intermission for a few generations to grow weak and let their guard down.

you are sadly 100% correct

Not if the price we pay for comfort and progress is losing our understanding of ourselves, leading to self-destruction regardless. Technology is outpacing human evolution, we need to bring back traditional values until we are able to deal with the unnatural aspects of modern life

Sadly, we are the intellectuals and philosophers of this age. I cant believe im saying this, but its true, i have learned so fucking much on this site, so many wise words, stories, so many thoughts that have led me in the correct way. Its because something is happening, something is waking people up, 1 by 1, everybody is fucking tired of this charade that is going on in circles, generation after generation. But this time we have to "Break the wheel" we have to name the jew and write down the jews ways available for everybody to see, so everybody can recognize the same pattern thats fucking the free folk over and over again for generations.

i am thinking the same,we are at the dawn of another obscure centeuries

Quality posts, neat youtube video too.