Who here can't wait to see Iran BTFO eternally when the deal is cancelled?

Who here can't wait to see Iran BTFO eternally when the deal is cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=26&t=196s
atimes.com/china-israels-tale-love-high-tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh they are against israel so i cant hate em too much.

If the deal gets canceled they'd probably have a nuke within 6 months

lurk more newfag Iran is our guy you dumb redditard

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=26&t=196s

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

GOOD GOY!

Can't wait to see ZOG BTFO when Iran closes Hormuz with the full backing of China and Russia

fuck Iran. Only stormfags and lefties care about those degenerates

lmao, Chinese are the heaviest investors in Israel's "Silicone Valley". Chinese are not known for bombing their own investments

atimes.com/china-israels-tale-love-high-tech/

Persia is more of a democracy than Saudi Arabia that publicly execute people for witchcraft, Americas greatest ally. Why are you Americans so dumb?

I've recently seen anons state that the money was rightfully Irans. I need the gestalt.

>when Iran closes Hormuz
mmmmmmph user i like it when you talk dirty

America freezes 150B of irans money.

Later they unfreeze it for diplomatic reasons.

Jews and neocons anallt devastated and claim obama GAVE 150B.

What he did was give it BACK.

Remember jews own the media and thus the narrative.

This. Obama was based; him and the Democrats as a whole are. They hate Israel. It's time for Sup Forums to realize they put the wrong guy in office, his racist and exist policies are indeed hurting the nation.

NK will just ship them some nukes for use against pig dog imperialists

European companies will still be trading with Iran.

jews want NK Gone first so Iran would not have another Ally. War with Iran will be after NK is destroyed, which is what jews want, but will Fail.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already setting up the Targets as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

So that we can end up with another nuclear-armed rogue state? One with much more competent engineers than North Korea?

What the fuck are you even writing? Seek help you oxygen-deprived kekistani faggot

I was totally following you until the Moloch-Kek shit. You aren't supposed to inject the memes straight into your bloodstream, man

You will keep waiting, chaim.

You are a jew or an arab.

>SOON

Fuck off faggot kike.

lmao

Fucking Jews, can't wait to exterminate their whole race.

Yay a second Russia! Just what the world needs!

it's another Russia or Greater Israel. I know which one I'd choose

>j-just think on the six gorillion goy!

Zionist Occupied Governments will be destroyed in the west.

White Peoples are waking up

We have enemies on all sides, we pick the lesser evil. The Jews did 9-11. Israeli espionage agents were involved in the attacks. Israel is actively fucking us over.

I hope Tehran nukes Israel.

fuck you jewish shill.

we're fed up with jewish psyop

i dont think murica can do anything. a american naval vessel chased way by a iranian ship because all america has now are aluminum ships and subs now. a .44 cal hand gun can perforate the hull