Jojo

Is GER an asspull?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmhPFtxMAEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Approximately 90 percent of Jojo is just entertaining asspulls.

Of course, doesn't mean it isn't good though.

if by asspull you mean "amazing stand" then yes

no but you are a ass

I never noticed before how silly GER looks
look at its fucking face

Post best girl.

GER is, in fact, an asspull.
The most entertaining part about that is that it doesn't actually change anything about GE since GE itself was asspulls.

What do you think about the pacing of the DIU anime?

Yo, I'd appreciate some input, please

Top half is the original shot, lower half is a transparent edit. Not trying to replicate everything exactly, but is the transparent edit okay so far? Does the aura look tacky?

Can SP/TW kill GER?
can SCR kill GER?

I think it's fine. Nicely done

Pretty good so far. Doesn't have the same issue as SC so far, in that we don't get those episodes where the pace just comes to a halt because they reach that awkward length where they can't or wouldn't fit the fights into one episode, but there's not quite enough for two episodes.

No. Getting hit by the arrow a second time grants an op ability based around the users desire.
When Kira got hit a second time he got Bite the Dust due to his desire of remaining hidden.
When Chariot got hit it went requiem due to pol pols desire of protecting the arrow.
And when GE got hit a second time (discount Black Sabbaths plot hole) Giornos desire was to defeat Diavolo/King Crimson

Erect

Fuck off and read the manga, wikifag

>forgetting the pastebin

no, ger isnt an asspull. the entire fucking part was shrouded in the mystery of the various arrows. parts 4 and 5 actually tie neatly together by showing just how fucked the arrow is.

part 4 gave us the intro to what causes stands, how they manifest, and shows us killer queen who changes by having kira be pierced by the arrow. the stando mysteries evolve with koichi and echoes as echoes evolves throughout the part.

part 5 continues this mystery by beginning with shit like black sabbath. weird stands are shown in passione as the gang struggles to find the boss, and later, find the arrow. the initial arrow they had from polpo didn't cause requiems but it could have given additional powers ala bite the dust, but they never tried it. the chapters leading up to the encounter with polnareff, the backstory of diavolo and the whole latter end of part 5 really finish off the interesting tale of the arrow. giorno, being chosen by the arrow, gets granted ger while diavolo, despite stabbing himself, got dicked over. the arrow even tried to get away from him as its some weird alien shit.

you want an asspull in jojo? look at part 2.

Ayyyy

Kira's isn't a requiem ability though.

I'm pretty sure the reasoning for the arrow in 5 specifically having a beetle on it was to imply that it was that one in particular that made Requiems.

Black Sabbath's arrow hitting GE isn't a plothole, the arrow that grants Requiems is different from the others.

I thought Giorno got cut by that initial arrow and it didn't do anything. I'd think you'd need to be chosen to get the power-up, like what happened to Kira.

The real plothole is how Kira got BtD from a normal arrow but Giorno got jack shit.

So you're telling me Pol Pol, when picking up the arrow with his stand because he felt lazy, all he really wanted was to make everyone fall asleep, which had it kept going would've led into swapping bodies with other people and eventually monsters from other dimensions?

Requiems always take the arrow with them, but with Pol Pol dead it had no choice but protect it to stay active, otherwise Polnareff would've just taken it from its hand like the first time around

It follows the same rules.
Getting hit by the arrow a second time, in his case it was the user who got hit.
An ability thats granted for desire (in his case being hidden) BtD kills you if you figure out his identity.
Chariot and GE desing changed after getting hit by the arrow and the same thing hapend to him but in a minor scale his real name

I think the real issue here is that Requiems were a really lame idea to begin with.

He clearly got the ability to do whatever he wanted from the arrow

why is that spider eating a sponge

In SBR enrico pucci didn't find DIO's diary is this right?

I hope they add a scene where we see Josuke's birthmark, for the sake of completion.

how about you read the manga

No, that's Stone Ocean.

He didn't indeed, Jotaro did.

Oh my god, fukin weeaboos

The arrow didn't pierce Giorno, though, it pierced Gold Experience, which does nothing for the stand/stand user. Only the arrow with the beetle can alter a Stand if it pierces a stand directly.

Forgot it pierced the Stand. Really should re-read VA.

Is there any other anime/manga with asspulls as amusing as part 2 ones?

And the transparent itself. I think I'm done here.

Hey, thanks man. This took a while to make, so I'm glad to hear it.

Are you mentally ill?

This could come in handy, thanks user

>Can SP/TW kill GER?
yes
>can SCR kill GER?
definetely not

Make it a bath scene too.

gross actions performed for a crazy low price

It'll probably be used for something like this

Cant wait for more edits like these as the part goes on, really starting to like the style David chose for part 4.

If it does, I'd better see that shit.

Considering that I made the transparents and that dumb edit, I'll be happy to see others.

But the Red Stone was how Kars became Ultimate in the first place.

If it was destroyed, no Ultimate Kars.

Part 2 is easily the worst written part.

Absolutely acceptable.

What would you do if Cheap Trick attached itself to you?

Alright, I'll do it. God.

No. It was hyped up and foreshadowed since Abbacio's death, arguably since Buccelati's.

Yes it is but if you think better KC was fucking unstoppable and Araki realized that. Same thing would happen again with Funny but this time the asspul was acceptable.

I would become a camwhore.

Chug a ton of pills then lay down and accept my fate, at least I didn't take someone else down with me

youtube.com/watch?v=vmhPFtxMAEI

is this the true man's world

CHIM would make for a really rocking stando powa.
Come to think of it, I kinda want a TES mango by Araki.

no red stone meant that the pillar men would do whatever they wanted because they had nothing to become gods so they wouldve just killed shit

I didn't ask for these feels, fuck, user.

The gang had every means possible to kill them all and they would have had it not been for the stone

Kira was stabbed by the arrow but Black sabbath stabbed GE not Giorno

>at least I didn't take someone else down with me
but that's the best part

psssh, whatever you say.. kid

You wouldn't have lived long in part 5
These or you would've sorta lived forever

I don't suppose there's several translations for SO lying around? Pic related and the constant your/you're swaps a quite triggering, but the non-colored version was even worse.
I guess I shouldn't be complaining after going through part 5 though.

Xander McQueen gets Cheap Trick

what happens

Going from the part 5 shit scans to part 6's translated colored scans was super jarring for me, I kinda got used to the grainy quality and the comic sans

Name ONE time the stone helped in killing a pillar man

Two died by regular hamon and one got SAVED by the stupid thing, it only became useful in undoing said fuck-up

he shoots himself

And even then it was all based on luck. Joseph just happened to be on a volcano, and just happened to have the stone on him which just so happens to block Kar's super ripple.

I stand by my earlier statement. Part 2 is the worst written part.

Who is the best Brojo?

Also does anyone have that Happy Okuyasu transparent

It still manages to be entertainingly badly written.

>entertaining

Sure, if the crew besides Joseph was better, the main villain was better, and there weren't overly descriptive blocks of text everywhere for highly visual scenes.

It caused the eruption which btfo Cars.
And if they hadn't had the thing earlier as a bargaining chip, Lisa Lisa and Joseph would've gotten wrecked by the zombies in the mansion.

HOT PANTS
O
T

P
A
N
T
S

>Lisa Lisa and Joseph
>wrecked by a few measly zombies

Also the eruption doesn't count, since they wouldn't have needed the stone in the first place in that situation if Kars didn't become ultimate.

Would the problem be prevented if I simply wore a poncho? I could just dress like a badass cowboy all the time.

No. Everyone knew that the Arrow was how they were going to defeat Diavolo. Whoever got to the Arrow first wins. Giorno got there & we already knew that impaling your stand with it transforms it thanks to Polnarif.

Hard to tell since it didn't happen, but I think it was implied that they were pretty fucked.

I never asked for this

I don't see what's so bad about it. The prophecy thing being a bit far fetched is a very small slight in the grand scheme. I think the part that bothered me most in hindsight is that half of Joseph's ruses amount to "I tricked you while you weren't looking, by doing something I really shouldn't have been able to do" although I guess you can argue that's part of the charm.

Reminds me, which fight would you guys say is the most clever in terms of coming out on top on an impossible situation, without pulling too big of an ass pull out of nowhere?
Perhaps Josuke vs Kira, but it's hard to pick.

why is pucci so hot

Right here.

Cheap Trick was able to use a phone, wasn't it? It could probably bite through the poncho.

Everybody acts like EOH is a terrible game, but it really isn't. It's mediocre, don't get me wrong, but it's not the worst JoJo game

Mobius Strip

Florida weather.

A poncho wouldn't have worked anyway. Cheap Trick will work when you look in the general direction of their back, extra clothes or not.

>that tie

Part 6 ended on a good note, but that doesn't make up for having the most amount of asspulls of any part.

No. We knew from Polnareff during the entire final act in Rome that whoever got the Arrow would get a power so h4x that the other side would lose all hope of survival. The power was irrelevant since we knew it was going to be super fucking OP right from when they're contacted by Polnareff.

That's most games nowadays, they'll function but them functioning is just being a mediocre game not really worth the time

But also the one thing it had going for it to maybe make it stand out was the OC story which was complete ass

Gyro

>tfw i will never have my Jesus SAS.
>Joestar with [SMASH MOUTH] when?