/valhalla general/ A message to my white brothers in United States

Stop participating in these Trump/Milo-tier rallies. Hold private events and do guerrilla-style activism: Spread memes, literally, via posters on the street, in public buildings and schools. Organize larger actions that attract media attention; drop a burqa on the Statue of Liberty. Infiltrate mainstream media, infiltrate politics, police, schools...

Sue anyone who uses or misuses your name or official names of the movement

Organize events for young people, students and older brethren. A summer school where they learn to fight and shoot, learn to debate and listen to guest speakers, like Taylor

Lay the foundation for our future, the identitarian way. The smart way

Also, save your IRL Roman salutes, Swastikas, Confederate flags and Elhaz for the ethnostate

Gott mit uns / Odin with us

>Stop participating in these Trump/Milo-tier rallies
Basically this. A lot of people view them as useful idiots, but the truth is, they're just fodder for the ((media)) to demonize us.
Btw, just out of curiosity, why are non-nordics so drawn to norse mythology, all of a sudden?
I kind of get it, if you're swedish, norwegian or danish and it's about tradition/heritage, but do people unironically believe in Odin, etc?

Odin is also German and America is full of Germans

Oh yeah, fair point, but the aforementioned question remains.

We need to do flash demonstrations.

Odin = Germanic
Óðinn = Norse
Old English = Wōden
Old Saxon = Wōdan

Same God brother

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert. The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as they would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ, with the Pope as his agent on earth

The inventor of Jesus was a very smart globalist

Like this?

>Also, save your IRL Roman salutes, Swastikas, Confederate flags and Elhaz for the ethnostate
I'd agree with OP on this. Openly embracing symbols that much of the general public has a negative view of will do more harm than help to our cause.

The modern world is failing people so they're casting off pieces of it and hoping to find a way out of their current predicament by exploring the past.

I have a question for fagans. If you want to honour the religion then why don't you worship animals as much like your ancestors did?

religion of your ancestors*

And the midwest is full of fat and ugly Swedes.

This. Christianity doesn't help people anymore. It's a weakness.

Atheists and jews caused the downfall if the west

Odin means Shiva in my mind just different culture.

Shiva is just Sleipnir, Odin's steed.

I do. I make a weekly trip to Mcdonald's.

This is not so much about (((paganism))), but much more about the faults within Christianity

No Heathenry here. I read the Eddas and enjoy old stories, but of course I understand that one does not simply convert to the old God(s)

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs (all that violence for the invisible). Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. Jesus cannot save us. Christianity has become a religion that promotes ww-globalism

>pope
>Christian

true
praise kek
for the future

it starts with you

No argument found

Read, learn a different perspective to better understand the real question... What are you doing here, on this board?

We do worship them, just indirectly and there are subtlety's about it we protect species sacred to us we venerate dogs non-pagans do this, it no coincidence that the eagle of Rome and the eagle of the Americans is the same

even though he's a norse faggot, i like what he's speaking. i agree with that shit, identitarian foundation for schools and politics, make people think and shit. and the fucking activism he's talking about is the RIGHT WAY TO PROTEST, not these violent "unite the right" rallies and shit.

Adds up, just disappeared by brilliant propaganda in a time without internet

I'm not saying that, assuming sarcasm. That violence was not due to UTR, that was part of a way to silence future protests

That's why I say, ignore those public PR-rallies for now and fill up rooms/stadiums of our own. If they attack you there, you can shoot, like in Garland