Our Brain cant be the Soul

I just proved, that the brain itself can't be what some call "the soul",
therefore, the "soul" (let's call it observer) must exist outside of the brain structure.

If the observer only read our mind, what we call our body isn't much more than binoculars, used by "us".

So the conclusion is, we are beings who like to observe Soundwaves between 20 and 20k Hz, like Lightwaves between 380 and 780nm, favor to sniff specific molecular structures our olfactory neurons let us sniff and so on.

Therefore, when the binoculars brake, we probably take another one to watch (another) a small part of everything because it's boring to have all at once since we are the universe itself observing our parts, trying to figure out, what the meaning of life is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our soul is few cm outside our bodies, behind our neck

theres no way to prove this claim. it can be everything as long as can read the mind.

everywhere.

Consciousness occurs from the EM field of the brain. Your soul is mad of plasma and is in dark mode.

just blabal words wihtout any prove or logical conclusion. i can prove that there must be an outside observer. but i cant proof what it is or where it is or what it is made of.

>I just proved, that the brain itself can't be what some call "the soul"
Post said proof?
What followed your claim assumed the premise was true and expounded on it

The soul is the Holy Ghost inside you

Why can't you even write properly? How can I believe a guy who can't even put together coherent sentences and doesn't even know the difference between the word break and brake?

proof coming im typing atm.

You're the kind of guy people don't want to get stuck talking to at parties.

You didn't post the proof....

Do you have proofs of this?

Souls aren't real, and there's no biblical reason for Christians to believe in souls. It's an entirely Greek concept that was grandfathered into Christianity like the dating of Christmas and Easter.

To add, the Hebrew word that gets translated into "soul" is "Nephesh" which really just means "living being" or the "breath of life." Basically it just means life.

I think you'd enjoy L.Ron Hubbard's writings.

>Has no brain
>Smokes weed

Makes perfect sense

So when i die tonight, what happens?

How the fuck is this politics.

Also this, stop overanalyzing KJV shit and looking like a fool, go to the actual source and understand what things actually mean.

>> Implying universe can feel boredom without a body

Good god.. what a stupid pleb

Depends, do you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and believe in him?

Boredom is a by product of sin, if you live a sinful degenerate life a good, wholesome and fulfilling life will be boring to you because you're not used to it.

The thalamus is probably the seat of the soul.

i know my english sucks if I hurry..

The observerable structure (and location) of any kind of matter is an information.
This information isnt dependent on this specific kind of matter but can be formed out of any kind of matter. The Information im going to define is only a structure or pattern, therefore dont exist as something which take place inside our space.
This Information is only percievable by and conscious observer, I define this kind of Information as „Patter-Information“.

So in summary:
- Pattern-Information is immaterial data of the structure and location of an material information.
Therefore P-Infos take no place inside space

Numbers and mathematical formulars are P-Info.

Thoughts, Imaginations are P-Info.
P-Infos are mental conditions or processes.

If P-Info dont take place inside our space,
and metal conditions are P-Info,
than metal conditions dont take place in our space.

If P-Info dont take place in space than material objects arent P-Info.

So in summary:
P-Info are immaterial Data of an structur/pattern of an material Information.

The brain can save data, therefore the brain must contain of matter which can process P-Info, or to be clearer can copy the structure out of an P-Info in parts of its own structure.

Summary: The brain can save Patterns.

Therefore every perception only show P-Info and not matter.

SO, if the brain consists of matter which saves P-Info by copying its pattern there must be an observer who read that saved patterns and creates a picture of our reality from it.
Since P-Infos are immateriel and the brain is only arranged particels to store that P-Info there must be a third thing we call soul.

You would think most Christians would know this, but most of them are fucking retards. The Jewish perception of the afterlife is Sheol, a dark, dusty cave where "shades" (regardless of whether they were good or bad) spend eternity.

The Christian perceptions of the afterlife where heavily influenced by Tartarus and Elysium.

The brain creating consciousness is like the Super Nintendo console creating you. Obviously it does not. Our bodies are merely avatars and we exist outside the universe. We are most likely part of a greater consciousness that like anything else is trying to learn and survive.

Your "soul"is eletrical signals sent through your nervous system thats lined through your back bone that connects into the back of the brain. The brain is a battery

I've read this before ...

exactly.

I don't know about anyone else but this doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not saying you're wrong. I think your English just sucks. At the moment it sounds like mental gibberish. Chill out, open up a word processor, slow down and type it all out there first nice and slow so your English is better and so you can explain it better. Then once you've done that make a thread and copy/paste it into the thread. Then maybe it'll be better understood.

t. an idiot who hopes to catch your next thread

where?

Heart

Thanks for making sense of it

Who cares what a Ger"man" says

Hell is Sheol, people just exaggerate the fire and torture and shit to extreme levels. Hell is exactly what an atheist would expect when he dies, nothing.

The idea is that no one was valid for the "Kingdom of God" until after Christ, and that's why he takes everyone with him to heaven after descending to hell. But Christian heaven isn't some sort of pleasure palace like it is in Islam or other religions, and probably has more in common with something like Nirvana (in the Oneness with God kind of sense) than paradise.

>the universe itself observing our parts, trying to figure out, what the meaning of life is.
only a separate part tries to understand the meaning, in the focus of the universe there is no sense, it's just a game.

I understand what you are saying. Very interesting. I had thought along those same lines but the final conclusion takes things a little further.

Holy ghost is the spirit, not soul dumbass

You may find Tom Campbell's videos interesting youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

Look at this dudes head in the OP, higher reasoning can't be in the frontal lobes, he has none and he looks like he's doing fine. The soul is basal to existence anyway, reality is animistic, everything everywhere and everyone is God playing a character or a bunch of characters, wake up

Your soul is just all the data about you. Google probably knows more about your soul than you do.

Of course you're probably talking about the spirit which is something else.

Everything has it's origins from somewhere else, this includes the soul.
Though most people have lost control of theirs.

There is no evidence that anything is left of you after your body stops functioning and decays.

That idea scares people, do they made up the soul, or spirit, etc to feel better about dying

Is that guy muslim?
Everyone knows they have no brains so your argument is invalid.

Why do you think they wear that rag in their heads? To cover the lack of brains.
Checkmate Achmed.

There are things you can't see or hear.

W R O N G AGAIN

You need to fucking read up on some god damn math/logic ffs. Or take psychedelics (psyches give you the answers directly tho, without math/logic understanding of it you'll just sound like a stupid spiritual retard to anyone you talk to about it. Also you'll probably not understand the answers and yourself will interpret them as spiritual bullshit)

Look intelligence is fun and all but it is built on illusions. The base illusion of intelligent existence is that you as a self-optimizing intelligence believe your model is the universe itself. In your model you can use language to label things and create imaginary objects. The thing is, thats all part of the illusion. The universe is a single object.

Yes it has parts that act as different objects but they only act that way. They only make sense as objects if you yourself are a part of the same object they are.

So when you say this bullshit about the soul and brain being seperate and come up with some crazy theory of beings in an adjacent universe, it is grasping for a conclusion from a false model of the universe itself. Consciousness is universal, but information isn't. Intelligence lets consciousness recognize itself. (animals have lower level intelligence, consciousness exists there, but it is only focused on survival, it never pays attention to the fact that it is actually alive. The same is true for a rock, but theres no machinery of any kind for it to create its own action, let alone witness itself, or anything whatsoever.

When you die your identity dies, but your consciousness doesn't, it just reduces back to a non-intelligent level, but the intelligence that drove it is gone, so its power is gone.

Consciousness and existence and time are all the same thing. Its a natural process exploring what entropy is possible. Thats my personal speculation at least.
Within that, there is still possibility we happen to be in some universe like OP claims, but its unreasonable to speculate that

That's the easiest answer but consider the following
>Telling someone all things are determinate and they don't have free will causes their will not to change the world.
>Telling someone the universe is not determinate and their will has power causes their will to have an impact.
Neither of these can be true because Our observable universe is determinate and the human will clearly has power. This means that human will must originate from outside our observable universe.

Start with the Greeks

this. I've been pushing this idea on Sup Forums and it should catch on

we understand, elevate and relate to software as special things even if it's just stored data on a hard drive. there's nothing magical about software but for all intents and purposes it's something we deal with as if it was separate from the machine.

the same way with humans. we don't look at other human beings and think of electrical signals being sent and hormones being released, we relate to them by looking at the expression in their faces and are fooled into thinking it's something separate; they're soul and body. we're interacting with the software and imagine it can exist without the hardware. plato's forms for dummies.

I think this gap between what's objectively going on inside our bodies and the vague amalgamation of emotions, moods, sensations and impulses that drives us is what creates a sense of duality. obviously a sperm whale isn't going to be bothered by his heart beating even though he doesn't know why but a human--which is complex enough to understand that she doesn't understand her own body--becomes aware of her own lack of control and it creates anxiety. this anxiety is fertile ground for weird ideas about souls and such. it's basically a design flaw (in the same way that vestigial organs are design flaws) and perhaps some augmentation down the road will allow us to to feel more "complete"

what's "godly" is simply life. there's no difference between you and plankton besides the complexity. obviously we should cherish this complexity and allow it to flourish but ultimately it's life we should revere.

Our bodies are eggs for the soul.
Dying is that egg hatching.
Science can't measure the soul because it is made of an energy that science has yet to discover, and that is why only rural and suburban intellectuals voted for Trump, while city retards voted for Hillary.

This also proves that our observable universe is confined from the outside in some way. That confine could be a simulation, God's mind, or whatever. Pick your favorite label. It doesn't change anything.

this is what happens to your brain when you smoke kids: smoking literally melts your brain.

And what is the significance of these "things" that can't be seen or heard.

I've always thought that the brain is merely a recipient for the soul, an organ to hold it in place that is. But i'm just a dumbfag, we will know when we die, or not.

DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOO

We are ghosts possessing and manipulating hominid bodies. It is our higher spirit that separates us from the animals.

It's in the solar plexus.

But do you really know what that spirit is, user?

this. Except you could add in many other levels.
Binary Information (if universe is continuous, this is actually higher resolution and there are 'smaller' levels infinitely, pretty much like a fractal)
v
????????
v
quantum fluctuations
v
elementary 'particles'
v
atomic nuclei
v
atoms
v
molecules
v
complex molecules
v
small objects
v
small machinery/cells
v
living objects
v
organs
v
body-maintenance systems
v^ - high information flow + intelligence = self-aware consciousness
humans/animals
v
social groups and family
v
occupational social groups
v
corporate departments
v
companies
v
corporations
v^ - current maximum existing intelligence at work, despite large effective intelligence, there is almost no self-awareness at scale. yet.
governments
v
biosphere
v
planet
v
solar system
v
galactic arm
v
galaxy
v
galactic cluster
v
supercluster
v
observable universe
v
unobservable but real universe
v
nonexistent universes (all possible potentially existing universes) (if universe is fractal/continuous, then this eventually ends up interpreted as binary information and we end up back at the start)
v
nonexistence

Not gonna spoonfeed. If anyone itt has questions, they need to start with studying chakras and the kundalini.

you are a fucking idiot

sand niggers or any nigger for that matter, do not use very much of their brains so it doesn't surprise me that one of them could live without a large portion of it.

I guess it's like the says goes, you can't miss what you never had.

if i told you i picked a random playing card and put it in my bedroom without ever looking at it and one day i saw the card during an OBE and confirmed it after waking up would you believe it

I would argue that if the soul is some electro magnetic frequency or 'energy' as many like to call it, two things happen of note.

First, the body/brain/container of said "soul" must be constantly pumping out energy that takes its form through the flesh construct. This is sort of a 'field generator' that creates a distinctive pattern of energy within you, fueled by the physical requirements of the human body. You are therefor constantly 'refreshing' your soul as it breaks apart every nano second once released in the form of an energy imprint.

This would also explain why people can die and be brought back, more or less the same. It means your 'soul' either does not disappear from your body for some reason--or more likely is unsustainable without the proper generators and fuel from a living organism.

Which brings me to the second note worthy affair in the discussion about 'souls'. A soul cannot exist in a form that has any kind of formation or direction without a container. Just as if you fill a cup with water, it will maintain its cylindrical shape only until the cup is removed. Absent the cup or any field to hold the water in place, it will collapse and spread out formless.

The same can be said of the soul. Not only is it constantly generated and dispersing into the atmosphere around you, but it cannot be maintained in its current state without that function. Upon permanent death, then, the lifetime of discharges you have emitted come to a permanent end with one final 'energy emission' that spreads out to the known universe in a form of a blip of energy that escaped your body.

To recap: You are always producing a 'soul' by converting life-sustaining needs into energy that courses through your body and dissipates out of it. Equally, there must be a container constantly refreshing that energy into the form of 'you' in order to maintain anything but a random mish mash of dispersing energy.

P-Info is stored in a material neural network, which we can prove by disrupting that network and changing the pattern. Everything from personality changes to fake memories can come from physical disruption of the brain, which means the p-info itself is physical. You've proved nothing;

Says the leaf.

also, if you arrange beings on a continuum with you (a reasonable, soulful kind of guy) at the top you'll soon realize the futility in the exercise.

a dog is more aware of its surroundings than a newborn baby, does that mean that dogs have more soul than babies? does the soul in the baby grow, like a tree? did the previous hominid species have less soul? did their souls grow exponentially with each iteration? where's the soul of a braindead person?

the conclusion you'll reach is that "soulfulness" is your perception of cognitive ability and the only reason you're deifying it is because it's at the core of your being, quite literally.

Elaborate pls

lol i wanna see science brainlets explain how people can go out of body and see the location of objects far away only to have them confirmed by observers later

mfw soul exists on plane of existence just outside our grasp

>brain controls motor function and contains memories
>body dies
>soul detaches from dead vessel and searches for closest host (new borns)
>new body, new memories, same ol' soul
>WARNING: occasional glimpse of past lives or knowledge of past events may be recurring in certain individuals.

Are you me?

Fuck no. Your thoughts are not original or correct.

Consciousness isn't a thing that is created, it already exists, its a part of existence/time itself. Existence without time isn't actually existence, or at least, it doesn't lead to anything interesting, you can't have a self-aware structure without time. And without self-aware structures within it, which can recognize existence and consciousness, then there's no point to the existence.
Existence/consciousness occurs wherever information interacts with itself and transforms itself, that is the basis of how reality exists, by interaction of things. Things can exist without interaction but there is no proof. So in the early universe theres lots of shit interacting, giving proof to its own existence, creating consequences which further interact. After enough time passed, self-replicating structures happened by chance (extremely unlikely so it took awhile) and once self-replicating structures exist, as long as they exist in an environment where they perpetually can exist, selection will emerge. Once selection emerges the race is on to intelligence. Once intelligence is achieved, its only a matter of time again before self-awareness happens. Self awareness is what we know as consciousness. The important thing to understand here is that self-awareness is a consequence of consciousness, not the other way around. Self awareness allows intelligence to exercise consciousness.

The whole soul thing is an illusion created by having identity. Ignore your identity and its clear as a logical consequence the only thing left to be is the entire universe. "You" are a part of the universe which is specifically aware of itself, but that doesn't mean that what you aren't aware of isn't part of the same consciousness. The only object that ever can exist is binary information. Complex objects, anything more than an individual 1 or its vacancy, are not logically possible.

When does one gain a soul? In the womb or after birth?

after about a year of experience. A soul isn't a real thing but it seems like when people say a soul they really mean their identity, their mind. NOT just their consciousness. If you actually understand this shit, you understand that consciousness and identity are absolutely separate things

OP, do you often us Lysergic acid diethylamide recreationally?

Use* as in indulge in the chemical, I guess I'm a retard...

Yep, that's me okay but parties are for normal fuckheads while barely functioning schizophrenics like myself get high on the magical herb, talk shit and have awesome sex out in nature

There's only one soul, and we're all a part of it. Our bodies merely allow us to experience things subjectively. Consciousness is received via quantum interactions in the brain's microtubules. Defects in the microtubules account for the various forms of pathological "soulessness".

parminedes please go

>all these pantheists and a-cosmists post-moderns

W h A T ?

>we are beings who like to observe (etc etc etc)
no, our sensory organs just so happen to pic up those stimuli because they're the most useful in keeping us alive

There is evidence that the Consciousness stems from the brain stem if i remember rightly... they found that people with brain damage on a specific place tended to be in a coma, and people with brain damage in other places instead, didn't!

Can't remember specifics, Googly woogly if you care more than i do

i can confirm, he aussie is talking bollocks
give him a fucking break, LOOK AT HIS FLAG
Not everywhere teaches English as a first language, you know?

Literally never heard someone call the brain, the soul. Kill yourself EUNigger

Consciousness is a universal phenomenon of time itself. Your clinging to the idea of a soul is really a clinging to your identity, a misunderstanding of the purpose of consciousness and identity. Consciouses is sort of an accident, it just happens to be there, its simply a consequence of existing at all, anything that exists is conscious in a sense. However you need a pretty massive amount of intelligence to begin recognizing consciousness. Probably as a result of evolutionary pressures, our intelligence, in response to witnessing itself via consciousness, claims that itself is the consciousness, and is separate from all else. In a sense it is, in that, your conscious experience consists solely of what you are aware of. On the other hand, this is an illusion, because consciousness is just a mechanism, which is occurring constantly throughout the universe. It is essentially time itself, every time anything, any piece of information interacts with anything else, that is a verification of existence which ends up as consciousness. At the level of information itself or even particles or cells, the level of consciousness may as well be 0 because theres nothing to 'see'. As consequences of interactions build, the potential for consciousness builds. Thats why intelligence allows it to exist so strongly. Intelligence is very accurate constant interaction of information with itself in assessment of the current, past, and future environment. As a result there ends up being an experience of the universe as we have. We just mistake this process for occurring in the brain alone.

>after about a year of experience.
it seems to me too late, I'm leaning that the fusion occurs in a brief period before birth, after which the consciousness is in a sleeping state adapting to and forming ego.

>mfw the observer principle and quantum entanglement
plotinus was right all along

the pieces for ego/identity may be beginning to form themselves yes but until complex self-awareness occurs (the recognition and questioning of consciousness itself) there isn't really anyone there. Just the parts. Until the parts are working together they are essentially separate parts. (except not really since everything is a single object)

Top tier schizoposting going on itt

If you really think that consciousness is limited to your 'soul' then think about this. How aware are you of where your tounge is, how fast you are breathing, or how comfortable the chair you're sitting in is? Or how aware are you of things in your peripheral vision? Probably a bit more now, but before you read this, there still was something there wasn't there. Something that simultaneously is you and isn't you. Its stuff closer to the border of your consciousness, and if you focus on it and how it works you'll begin to learn some things.

>accidents
>existing
"just a mechanism"
you cannot have accidents in a determinist system

autistic-rationalist language like "information" is just part and parcel of the post-human computer interface which serves the interests of the dionysiac/ahrimanic forces
you are just posing things in athiestic/acosmic language to sound deep via the fear factor of nihilism.

lol

there are multiple astral bodies which are the immaterial versions of your nervous and endocrine system and they service the motor functions of the body and interchange it with the spirit or "I" which narrates

you absolutely can have accidents. what the fuck do you think gosper gliders are?

Not really but as a model that can serve accurate conclusions so I suppose its not so harmful but just know you're believing in spiritual bullshit.

Parts are not important because they are temporary, they are the same shells as body. Only invariable grain matters. If we seek the answer in esotericism - soul receives body at some final stage of the development of the fetus.

Hey I never said the psychedelics were bad, shit I just don't use them myself.

and you are just using programming language like a priest uses the bible