This is how a DACA student looks like

This is how a DACA student looks like

youtu.be/ux0zfRO2EJw

So pol why are you against DACA again?

Why do you want your fellow countrymen to stay out of your country?

Because we don't form our political opinions around a woman's hips.

Drug lords run your country OP.

nice bait and switch OP

>this is what...
Yeah exactly
Fucking DEPORT

A brilliant mind that could be put to use in mexico

HOLY

MORE

It brain drains countries that need their best to stay and help improve it
So rather than keeping the smart people there and making improvements there we suck them up and keep them in the US

We think we take fucking drunk off their ass pablo?

I can't mate with her because she's not white. why don't you want those pretty senoritas coming back to your country OP?

Hey I like this lad. You can keep him.

>This is how a DACA student looks like
Notice how the title of the video is "This is WHAT a DACA student looks like"? That's because "This is how a DACA student looks like" is NOT PROPER ENGLISH, Paco.

Eva Lovia's gained some weight.

Check the video.

If these people are so great then you should be all for bringing them home, Paco.

80% of females crossing into the US over the Mexico border get raped on the journey.

Most mexifags don't even look like this, once they hit a certain point they just get fat and even smellier

I'm sorry if I don't like "dreamers" taking up my fucking tax money

I'd definitely raw dog her asshole, but she'd still have to go back after I busted a nut on her ass cheeks.

Because we love Mexico and want you guys to have all the educated citizens you need to uplift your country.

The hispanic version of but muh dik?

Sorry can you teach me burger, thanks
Thanks I actually was out for 6 months in argentina and had not been here for a while wanted to discuss DACA.
Certainly they do not but the party ruling now does has ties with the cartel
Watch the video and recommendations are ALL PRO ILLEGAL immigration
By Mexicans though
It really depends on the place mate go to Jalisco and most girls do look like this and yeah a good portion of women get fat after hitting the wall but not only mexican gals
Gracias
I have more just tell me if you want them to be posted not the same girl though

Fuck misread that thank you man weird how it makes sense in Spanish but not in English sorry.

i didn't see the thicc bitch in the video, can you still link more pictures of her

>herp derp people we don't like have rly hawt wimmen

stop being a faggot white knight these threads are shit

its not about looks you fucking 5 year old.

Don't have anymore of her but her sister got nice tits

id rather bang them in mexico...

they often become entitled cunts here

>Ricardo now works for Neighboorhood Ministries, a Christian nonprofit in Phoenix
>Christian

Color me surprised.

go home and be resilient against the cartels for us, please

link them? where did you find these chicks? gonna move to mexico hehe

>a

THICC bbrrrraaaaappppp

>fat
Get out of my country

Keep nasty pics like this off my board, fucking twat

I can't understand you guys, if they are so attractive and successful why you don't want them to come back to your country?

This is what it actually looks like

sup lebanon how is it going over there bro?

Calm and comfy

Shamoo has to go back.

I'm not against DACA. I'm honestly extremely indifferent when it comes to little brown farming hobbits. The threats of scheming jews, barbarian mudslimes, and ghetto monkey trash are the foremost issues.

America is a nation of immigrants. Everyone is welcome here. Stormfags GTFO.

Because Illegal Immigration is a fucking crime the law is there for a reason follow it you fucking spics.

I know these types
They never leave school, I mean they might as well and probably do live at the school. They're career students

They do this to stay in the DACA program, it's a loophole. Everything they do revolves around the school, they're even hired there to work in the offices and sometimes teach classes.. and guess what, they're terrible at both

t. hispanic who went to a school filled with these DACA's

I even had the misfortune of getting a class "taught" by one of these dreaming lifelong students. Not only was she old, fat, single mommed and filled with kids - She didn't teach crap, she rambled on like a robot. It was like she was reading off a script. The only students who scored well were remedial kids, those who had taken that same class in high school. For someone who knew nothing about the subject and actually had to be taught, you were lucky to get a C out of it. There's nothing worse than putting your money in the hands of someone who has no idea what they're doing.

And if you haven't figured it out, while they're stacking up class after class for eternity, they're applying for financial aid. It goes on forever. Even that fat fuck in the video isn't filmed in any other setting than a school campus.

I get it, school is good But it's not supposed to go on indefinitely. It's their to teach you how to do a job. You're supposed to leave, if you don't then there's something wrong. You get taught and get thrown out with a certificate saying you memorized their shit, have a nice life.

are lebanese people white? i never really knew

also is it a good place to go on vacation?

>MUH

Sorry Libcuck, we're also a nation of laws. We have a legal immigration system people are free to use. Instead of jerking your micro-penis while watching Tyrone fuck your fat whore whale girlfriend, perhaps you could be more proactive and lobby your congress people to have more sensible immigration reform that doesn't involve literally breaking the law because "muh feelings".

she would be killed for wearing lipstick with her hijab that is haram

inshallah

She'd look ok if she lost 30lb and got a new face. Good point user, well thought out argument

Because she's a halfbreed parasite just like the rest of your miserable kind. Mestizos have too much indian blood to be fully human.

Well we are Phoenician and we got culturally enriched multiple times. I'm light skinned with green eyes(it's common here)
>Is it a good place to go on vacation?
Well we are a very touristic country with a lot of sights and nice places to go to, you should come here for vacation during summer it's pretty comfy

Lebs are levantine semites, but Christian lebs are civilized for the most part.

THIS IS WHAT INVASION LOOKS LIKE

thanks lebanonbro i will think about it at some point
thanks

Here's another.