Nation of Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

Why don't we ever hear more of them these days? Their beliefs seem relevant now more than ever and they seem to be the origin of a lot of the movements like Black Panthers or BLM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veiJLhXdwn8
youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtu.be/s3K-nV0uznY
youtu.be/M7uW-JElih4
youtu.be/py_kDN9hROM
youtu.be/K4sKZAIaDhw
youtu.be/9a2V7Cj4kY8
youtu.be/vMybndij-qE
youtu.be/_2ttI2YXk_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yakub
Is that really where the term "white devil" comes from?

He is the mad scientist of the ancient kangs who created the evil white man.

Apparently.
White people came from some scientist practicing eugenics for the sole purpose of creating a race to screw over the blacks.

Is that what he was supposed to look like? Looks like something out of a sci fi movie
>swastika
What is this even

>that whole explanation behind white people

I don't understand this at all.

There's some interesting inforgraphs actually.

Why do so many black inventors look like white people?

So they believe that this guy just went out of his way to create a whole new race of humans just to mess up the rest of his people?

It sounds so abstract.

Because they are idiots that are cult who perverted Islam and killed Malcolm X who found out their lies and debauchery

>Because they are idiots that are cult who perverted Islam and killed Malcolm X who found out their lies and debauchery

I remember, they killed him when he broke out and took a trip to mecca or something and came back wanting the black man to come home to Africa like Lincoln wanted but he ended up shot dead by them.

Automatic lubricator sounds like a sex aid.

Woo Hoo!

So the only black one was Carver and the rest were mulattos and quadroons?

If black includes mixed race then it's possibly part of the reason.

Because Arabs are extremely racist against blacks. I doubt that the nation of islam is actually recognized by Muslims in any way which is why it has not gotten any love even with the elevation of arabic islam in the west.

Taking blacks out of church destroyed them.

Also this caused Boko Haram.

youtube.com/watch?v=veiJLhXdwn8

Why is it always white vs blacks?
It's like they forgot Asians exist, where did they come from?

Met one of these Moors the other day. the nigger had wild fucking things to say. These coons have dangerous ideas and them and all the other islamists need to be shot. that moor nonsense is a mix between islam, hardcore libertarian and melanin woship.

>that moor nonsense is a mix between islam, hardcore libertarian and melanin woship.

What do you expect from an off shoot of Islam meant to appeal to the poor living in Detroit?

yeah no its total absurdity and the other nogs absolutely eat that shit up. the other nigger in the office knew all about this mans drivel. he got emancipated. and something about the indigenous peoples protection shit that obama signed at he un in 2010 protects the moors and that also there is no government and the flags that are flown at federal bldgs are just naval flags and that washington wrote a letter to some coon so that none of the law..... blah abla blah blah

but this nigger believes it all

>Wallace D. Fard aka Wallace Fard Muhammad /fə.ˈrɑːd/ (born February 26, 1877) was a co-founder of the Nation of Islam. He arrived in Detroit in 1930 with an obscure background and several aliases, and taught a distinctive form of Islam to members of the city's African-American population. He was also known as being a seller of silk, incense, and perfume and was described as a white Arab man, but remembered as being a "light-skinned" black man by leaders of the Nation of Islam. Fard was last seen in 1933 by Elijah Muhammad, when Fard took off in an airplane from the Detroit airport.

So this really is a cult based on a bastardized version of Islam spread by some guy people barely even knew and he later disappeared without a trace some years later

FUCK YOU SAND BOI THIS IS TRUE ISLAM PRAISE YAKUB

The Nation of Islam was founded by a scam artist and manipulated a lot of blacks into servitude to other blacks.
Their teaching were beneficial to blacks and tried to prevent degeneracy but with power and control comes corruption.
Race baiting and Anti-American attitudes plague their ranks.

The Same for Black Panthers they started out as a group who wanted to help better their people and their environments but soon their leader's true colors showed and they were fragmented and lead to ruin.

We can work together and hang Jews whos with me

NOI is fucking insane, especially the modern iteration under "Brother Louis X".

All I can say about it is that most NOI members avoid a lot of the pitfalls of hood life, but overall, it is a cult that preys on black ignorance.

NOI are those Crazy Scientology-tier niggers LARPing as mudslimes. they say that a nigger called Yakub (Arabic for Jacob) created White People.

youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg

(whats the Name of the Computer Narrator of this nigger Bullshit? im searching for it)

>So this really is a cult based on a bastardized version of Islam
Yup, an alternative offered in place of Christianity.
The Nation painted Christianity as something forced upon the black and the reason why they fall short.
>spread by some guy people barely even knew
A con man who passed the racket on to his right hand man. Elijah Muhammad wanted power over gullible blacks and to pound young poon. And he got that one he took over and spread the """religion"""

Actually, he was shot because:
>He learned how corrupt and hypocritical and horny Elijah Mohammed was
>When he came back from Mecca, he saw Race separatism was contrary to true Islam

This BASEDness and the threat of him revealing and ruining the NoI's rep, led to him being taken out

They preyed on men who were incarcerated. Even going so far as to get their own preachers to get imprisoned to recruit men who are angry at the outside world and looking for anything to pass the time.
Even today they do it.
Black men who go into prison are 70% more like to come out as a member of the Nation than any other religion accessible to them.

anyone care about the Yakub shitvin the Video from my post? and please tell me the Name of the Computer Narrator of the Video!!!!!

>shitvin

SHIT IN i mean. typed too fast.

>extraterristial
>hollow earth
>deformed heads
>genetic experiments and eugenics

The comments were right on the mark. This is just Black Scientology, right down to the people who even mention this hogwash in their music.

Just google text to speech narrator, it's free to get also.

Also he was more influential not just inside the Nation but to the world.
Malcolm X became the face for the NOI.
Elijah Mohammed was playing the shadowy figure bullshit while Malcolm was on the street, on TV, on the radio, being seen, being heard. Elijah hated that shit.

Funny thing is that 50% of Muslims see these guys as apostates who deserve death

>>He learned how corrupt and hypocritical and horny Elijah Mohammed was

How so? Elijah may have been a scam artist but he was also soliciting sex from members too?

If only X knew to wear armor during those days.

Is this classified as a hate group? I would think no since it's so ridiculous

We probably don't hear about them because they probably started getting attacked by real Muslims.

I figure any group that spouts the Yaqub nonsense or any of the rest of Elijah Muhammad's ramblings is in effect N.O.I. or an offshoot, whether its the HeBros or NBPP.

It is.
Anti-antisemitism and race baiting.
The Yacub story hits too close to home to Jacob and the Jews.

>Elijah may have been a scam artist but he was also soliciting sex from members too?
He would hand pick young girls to sleep with purposely impregnating them, then would excommunicate them, he would pay their way (child support under the table) in return for silence.
Like most cult leaders getting laid is part of the master plan.

(((They))) didn't forget. The nips and chinks are next when whitey is gone.

>We probably don't hear about them because they probably started getting attacked by real Muslims.
You don't hear from them because tricking blacks into their cult is harder now. Only in prison can they convert them. Also their anti-white/anti-American teachings have spread into the black communities already but they've lost control of it. A lie that gets out of hand is like a attack dog with no handler.

>He would hand pick young girls to sleep with purposely impregnating them, then would excommunicate them, he would pay their way (child support under the table) in return for silence.
>Like most cult leaders getting laid is part of the master plan.

Congratulations, you got yourself laid.
Now what's the next step of your master plan?

The leaf is correct. (((They))) are already laying the foundation. Weekly I see a new article by a kike about how Japan must accept immigrants to survive.

Kool-Aid and rat poison?
Wait, No.

1000 year Reich?

>when the bastard spawn of an affair between two totally different but somehow biologically compatible aliens gets roasted for having a big head when he was only 4 years old by kids in school so he gets so assmad that he plays with magnets and somehow gets the idea to create a whole new species of humans which will rule over the natives by constantly rusing them and all he had to do was get Black people to practice eugentics for a few centuries to form the race is the reason why white people exist and rule the World as they do

Do they really accept this as fact?
It's less believable than any other religion.

Why are cult leaders so degenerate?

youtu.be/s3K-nV0uznY
youtu.be/M7uW-JElih4
youtu.be/py_kDN9hROM

youtu.be/K4sKZAIaDhw

Because if it's promoted by someone who is "exalted" it'll have a better chance of taking in the flock. It's what (((they))) use to control groups. Also checked

youtu.be/9a2V7Cj4kY8

Power corrupts.
Imagine people literally worshipping you and doing anything you say.

This.
>RIP BASED Malcolm X

youtu.be/vMybndij-qE

Quit lying

youtu.be/_2ttI2YXk_Q

t. Get Your Hands out of my pockets.

But seriously, do they just not stop and question if any of this even makes sense?

Like sure selective breeding exists but creating a whole new race with it just cannot work.
Genes can have mutations but natural selection will kill them off in the end anyways

So he's an afrocentrist sovereign citizen religious cultist. With that combination I'm surprised he hasn't become a domestic terrorist already.