Has Sup Forums seen this communist liberal protestor? She's just exercising her rights

Has Sup Forums seen this communist liberal protestor? She's just exercising her rights.

youtu.be/a6V-fKcW5YI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a6V-fKcW5YI?t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LA is just totally fucked. Can we just hit California with a massive thermobaric weapon and remove every single person living there?

Clearly mentally ill.

>leftists
>human

>dude fuck this capitalist Kardashian shit lol
>she screams while wearing designer clothes

It's not leftists, it's Americans.
They are all degenerates.

From the shallow end of the gene pool

Leftism turned America degenerate

Mostly just the west coast and the deep south in fairness, the midwest is pretty stellar even if they're all ARYAN BLOOD SACKS

Cuba? Kardashians? Leaving a Machete?

schizo..

>Designer clothes

She's homeless brother.

she look more like some fucked up in the brain gang member

>Hey I know why don't we just fucken stand here filming and smirk at a deranged lunitic of indeterminate gender
Why would anyone want to live in California any more? It's the new Florida

And there just happen to be camera crews right there to record it...
What are the chances?

youtu.be/a6V-fKcW5YI?t=65
cheeky

the Fish Mouth lowest common denominator strikes again

>tfw.jpg

Those KKK and neo-nazis in CVille we're just exercising their rights too, and they did it legally yet that didn't stop the entire MSM and everyone coming down on them for simply exercising those rights, and none of those KKK people went around threatening people with weapons

I didn't realize it was a woman until the news man said so. Gotta love that media gave this deranged thing the attention it wanted instead of having her arrested for brandishing a fucking machete and saying "you wanna get stabbed".

All I see is a big butt crack

JUST LIKE US

What was this bitch's problem?

Young Turk

What? Explain yourself.

let me know first so i can leave. thx

She needs to kill every Armenian

>communist liberal

Uh no sweetie the kkk alt-right killed a woman by running her over in their kkk rally