Ancient egyptians were whi-

>Ancient egyptians were whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ancient egyptians most closely resemble modern egyptians
wow

DELETE THIS!
WE WUZ KANGZ!
FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST ART!

no one says that faggot. they just say they WEREN'T black.

They were Caucasoids, yes.

Of course they were, negroids would never be able to create a civilization on their own.
But they werent blue eyed blond haired nordics before arabs conquest like I saw some retard claiming here.

>Caucasoid
>Nordic

Much of the aristocracy was fair skinned and more closely related to Europeans than Africans.

>Nevertheless, they concluded the mummified people were “distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples”.

>“Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians,” they wrote.

>3,000-year-old mummy covered in ornate tattoos discovered in Egypt
And they added: “We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

>things nobody actually says

time to off urself you stupid petty faggot

They were mostly arabs.
Though there were also greek rulers of egypt at one point.

What's your point?

These people in particular were wealthy Egyptians from the Ptolemaic and Roman period of Egypt. It's likely that many of the more European looking portraits are of Greeks and Italians. There are probably some Syrians, Jews, and Berbers thrown in there too.

>Ancient Egyptians were Nigerian-tier, Get lost in the dark-tier, stands out in a pile of coal-tier niggers, because these paintings show middle-eastern skin tones at best

Daily reminder that these people Stacked some Big stones on top of eachother.

Daily reminder that these people believed putting a slab of meat on a wound would make it heal

Daily reminder that these people believed the Sun was a flaming ball of shit that a dung beetle rolled across the sky

That is probably fairly accurate accurate. Although there is evidence of much lighter complected egyptians.

Blonde and red haired Pharaohs where originally thought to have been a result of the mummification process but new evidence suggests natural blondes and gingers.

New Research Shows that Some Ancient Egyptians Were Naturally Fair-Haired and so presumably fair skinned

>New Research Shows that Some Ancient Egyptians Were Naturally Fair-Haired

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

The 25th Dynasty was founded by invaders from Nubia, who were definitely niggers. They ruled for about a century. Eventually they tried invading Assyria and failed. Then the Assyrians retaliated, defeated Egypt and drove the Nubian leaders out.

So yes, there was a period of time, about 100 years, where niggers were in charge of Egypt. But that was absolutely an exception and it happened long, long after the native Egyptians had already erected the pyramids, the sphinx, and all of the other great marvels that come to mind when we think of Egypt.

Seriously this. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

>100 AD
>"""""""""""""""""Ancient"""""""""""""""" Egypt

Look about as "white" as modern Americans to me.

Kek

They got colonized by Arabians who cares if they were white or black their "empire" wasn't even strong enough to beat a bunch of camel herders,

The leaders who came from Nubia had been expelled there years earlier, they were ethnically the same as every other pharaoh. Did they have a nigger army? Yes. The only reason they were successful in conquering Egypt is because the 22, 23, and the 24th dynasties all ruled at the same time and Egypt was completely shattered when they attacked. After they re-united it under one ruler again, Egypt was sacked and would never rule over itself again. EVEN IF, they were all black, it was literally the end of Egyptian power, might, and self governance.

Shut up you dumbfuck spic

Populations never changed that much genetically except very specific cases. It's all a meme.

ancient egyptians were natives. they were egyptian. they were particularly suited for their area. they were neither black or white.

They're Greco-Egyptian members of the ruling class during the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman rule of Egypt. These are paintings from coffin lids and graves. Pretty cool stuff imo.

Either way, it's moot -- Arabs, Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians are all Indo-Aryan/Indo-European peoples. So they're all part of our larger racial family.

Remember: this is a classic divide and conquer slide thread about

>X
>White
>Pick one

Remember who makes these threads. Remember who tries to divide us. Remember who the real enemy is.

Keep your eye on the ball, comrades.

>comrades
You shouldn't use Commie terminology

hitler used commie terminology retard

A comrade is someone united in the same struggle as you.

Communists ate food and jailed drug addicts and prostitutes too. Should we never do either of those things because the Communists did them?

The term comrade has been hi-jacked by commies, it has leftist connotation to it now. Don't get mad at me, blame the communists, but it is what it is.

I'm actually Somali, and its true you got colonized by greek, arabs, romans, turks, sudanese, england, italy, france, literally everyone has run through those lands, you guys have the record for most cucked land in history, even Israel beat you in a few days war.

words only get the power you ascribe to them

Don't let your enemies have a monopoly on any single positive thing. Comradeship is a positive.

>you got colonized
>you
I don't know what the fuck you think I am, but it's not anything remotely similar to a shitskin like yourself. Why don't you do everyone a favor and blow up yourself in that shithole Minneapolis that you reside in.
I see what you're saying but "brothers" are more in line with nationalistic leanings and connotation. Maybe it's just a personal preference but I cringe every time I hear someone use "Comrade". It sounds especially bad irl speech, it seems like an anachronism that jumps right out at you and always is delivered awkwardly. Maybe I'm just autistic.

white people came long after egyptian civilization was built.. they were the "sea fairing" people. most retards don't realize how fucking long "ancient" egypt was. you can find many races of people that ended up ruling egypt (including whites) depending on different time periods you look at. ever since they found red hair on ramses they've been saying that acient egyptians were white, but conveniently ignore the thousands of years before ramses. yes, white people had no culture or civilization before egypt and the silk road.

>Arabs
>Indo-Europeans
Well you are wrong there

>white people came long after egyptian civilization was built.. they were the "sea fairing" people
I'm going to assume you mean the introduction of "whites" into ancient Egypt and the seafarers were Mycenaeans and peoples from Thrace. They were greeks who dominated the Mediterranean Sea.