Why aren't lolis more popular?

Why aren't lolis more popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10242705/
strawpoll.me/10443682
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because normies say it's bad to like 2d art of little girls.

Because the are illegal and basically paedophiles but with a anime like name.

see

hello please fill out this survey about loli pantsu

strawpoll.me/10242705/

What the hell is he saying?

Because among other reasons, it's extremely easy to falseflag against them.
Also OP please, that's not a loli. She's cute, but she's a fat fat cow.

Because being an open pedophile means 80% of the population will hate you and demand that you be thrown in jail or killed. But imagine a world where it's ok to be a pedophile, where people don't have to hide in the closet and are free to spend their disposable income on loli merchandise. More demand would be more supply. Remember that there's nothing wrong with being a pedophile, and the sooner everyone realizes it the sooner we can enter a golden age of lolis.

>normies

Sup Forums finally accepted that shitty word?

Because most people who like 2D loli also like the real thing.

Taken advantage of their undeveloped brain and their little body for your own tiny penis and their is really something not to say out loud yes.

Because they only have like 3 friends. Seriously, name a loli with more than 3 friends.

>Sup Forums hate loli now
>Sup Forums use pedophile and virgin as an insult now

Where did it go all wrong?

You!

No.

I see it everywhere along with cuck.

What funny accent am I supposed to read this post in?

Have you looked at how many popular shows there are this season? There are so many normalfags from all over the internet in here that it's depressing.
The only way to save Sup Forums now would be a full-on loliservice show, much lewder than Moetan, but having hopes for that sort of thing would be difficult.

Illya is pretty damn lewd and it didn't do shit other than make normalfags cry ''PEDOPHILE'' in every Prisma threads.

Then call them faggots. Report posts with "cuck", this is officially a bannable word on Sup Forums and a mod/janny will eventually remove it.

>Report posts with "cuck", this is officially a bannable word on Sup Forums and a mod/janny will eventually remove it

Nope its not.

Because they all look alike, big head, bug eyes, long dark hair, no titties, waist or ass so you can't even tell them apart by their 3 sizes

Yomogi doesn't draw lolis you faggot

I have no friends, baka

My grammar is shit but hey at least I ain't a lolicon.

Actually loli is one of the most popular hentai videos on the market right now.

They are lolicon on Sup Forums who love 3D kid so yeah no fuck them.

being a pedo isn't popular, one time me and my friends found a pedophile who tried to molest one of their sisters and we found where he lived, raided his house and beat the living CRAP out of him, wish we could do the same to all the pedophile scum here on Sup Forums maybe i should start a campaign for Anonymous to track you all down and either get you beaten or thrown in jail like you DESERVE

For a second that pic looked like her mouth is where her nose should be.

meant to reply to

Normalfags everywhere!

Want to be my friend, cutie?

Keep loli to 2D and everything is fine.

This

Really tired of the pedophiles fanbase in the culture of anime.

You fucking creeps are the reason why anime is looked down upon. Just leave anime alone already.

Chinatsu needs to become a witch already, I'm sure that her vore fetish would get rid of all normalfags and shitposters on Sup Forums.

But I like 3D loli too.

i'm not a normie but i'm not SICK in the head like all you filthy pedo's

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Real talk here.

If you could fuck a irl kid and get away with it would you do it? The majority here would.

Its time to settle this.
strawpoll.me/10443682

Just be honest.

Then watch something that isn't looked down upon if it bothers you so much.
I heard Big Bang Theory is pretty popular for fags like you.

thats not how it works but that's what I do anyway

>Sup Forums

>can't even report anything because mods are in cahoots with them

Not a single board but Sup Forums still love underaged children. Soon victory will be upon us the ''normalfags''

Deal with it.

Nope. I don't like children that much.

This is the future we chose

Well maybe its to fuck off? I mean if the mods don't want you here anymore just leave :)

>Uses a reaction from a loli doujin
oh the ironing.

Why do some anons care so much as to what other anons like?

Some reading comprehension is advised.

Ah yeah, I forgot that a controversial chapter of Hunter x Hunter came out today. This explains everything.

Lolis are so cute!

Thank you, user!

then get out, Sup Forums only for sick fucks with a warped sense of JUSTICE

That's pretty hot.

This is a loaded question.Of course real kids are cute which is a form of attractiveness. But just because someone appreciates cuteness doesn't automatically make them a pedo

now it is yeah, I'll always be a loser though

How can lolis even compete?

>good
Your right it's shonen pedo trash

People like big fake tits. And they cant take lolis seriously.

Not enough tits and ass.

They just have to adapt.

yeah

So many damn normies!!!!!!!

Why not hebes instead of lolis Sup Forums?

Why not all three?

They all grew into old hags.

I would have replied but I guess you're dead

Thinking where do these people come from?
>summer
Ohhhh

>Fake

Nice thread.

>It was all one faggot
Can't say I'm surprised.

tell me about the bunnies

why do they wear the microbikinis

Not enough doujins showcasing how cute and sexy it is to beat them up.

Implying you have to be a pedo to be sexually attracted to lolis.
Implying you have to be sexually attracted to lolis to like lolis.
Implying you have to like lolis to, uh...

ANYWAYS, you're justified in feeling bad for those poor souls who cannot, should not and must not enact upon their urges. An urge that is one of the strongest motivators humans have, an urge of which they know they will have to repress for their whole life while others can satisfy theirs.

People should have more empathy with pedophiles, regardless of what they think of them.

So its kids who dont want to dick lolis close to their own age?

but user, loli with tits is the best kind of loli

>loli pochaco
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

They will be, a new golden age is dawning in 20 days.

Syaro is a godsend.

not sure but they seem very prone to them

So many getting deleted from both sides.
Good lord.

If they take them off will you die?

I wish nanashi was more productive.

Dem reaction images, man.

Because Earth Star Entertainment hasn't started going full-tilt yet.

They're popular with my duck.

Because we are entering the end of days, those that survive will look forward to the loli golden age when the dust settles.

lolis are best daughterus. if you have lewd ideas about them, you're a fag

i'd be an extremely big guy

>normies

How ironic. Its like you people don't even know how popular the normies meme is with actual normalfags.

Is this the same artist? I'm not finding booru matches.

mods were pretty based today

I don't see any anime and manga discussion here.

Just a pedos circlejerking.

Yes all those madotsukis were also by sleety, even the one with her puking that got posted everywhere, but she deleted them from her pixiv for some reason, probably because pixiv started cracking down on non-original character guro works for fear of copyright strikes.

The things he put up on twitter suggest he's going to be publishing in Towako for the foreseeable future with a series of lolibaba of varying age.

This, everyone who says normie automatically outs themselves as fucking newfag scum who don't even understand the term. There is no subjectivity about this.

Actual normalfags who take offense to the "fag" part try to force their safe replacement word so they can say it on facebook, Reddit etc without getting flagged or offending people. Which summarily defeats the point of calling someone that if you yourself are too afraid to actually deviate from the absolute most PC mainstream thoughts acceptable. Everyone who says normie is a fucking hypocrite and poser faggot. Shun them, call them out.

>Why aren't lolis more popular

WHY are Chino and Sharo the only girls with figures?