Anyone going to the Free Speech Rally this week? Is it still happening?

Anyone going to the Free Speech Rally this week? Is it still happening?

youtu.be/sg-bdeIkEeM?t=12m34s

im just so sleepy, id rather not

"free speech" = "I want to spout hate and not suffer any consequences for my garbage mouth." We know you cunts, we know.

She's really cute.

Hate speech doesn't exist, though.

Something hateful might be truthful. The consequences to speech is better arguments.

she was in one of my poly sci classes last year I think. wasn't entirely dumb. I guess she's trying to go the lauren southern 2.0 route now

>muh free speech
>literally the tool (((communists))) used to subvert our society

Muh free speech is absolute goyim

shit troll/10

Absolute free speech (ie what Sup Forums has) is how our ideas win, because they're based in truth and reality.

wtf I think Sup Forums should be shut down now

Serious question, trump won. Like it's over it ended almost 12 months ago and will be the same for the next 48. Why are we still rallying and protesting? Because some e-celeb says to? We've had free speech for 200 years it isn't going anywhere what are we protesting really? Be honest and I'll get behind it. At this point it's just dick riders bouncing along e-celeb dick. We won prepare for the battle in 3 years. All we are doing is bating more violence that we don't need it's going to start hurting our movement. "Remember when republicans were president it was a weekly war in the streets" normies are going to jump ship to avoid the violence that comes with republicans.

I don't think you understand what free speech is. Subversive speech was never considered free speech until Jews started litigating for it.

Well, spill the beans. Not entirely dumb like IQ of 110 or just not retarded as most people? Did she seem genuinely interested or just trying to cash in?

>We've had free speech for 200 years
No, we've had the 1st Amendment, which is non synonymous with the right to free speech.

>implying triggering shitlibs to cause violence and attack free speech isn't literally worth it all on its own

All false speech loses to Sup Forums, because it's actually free speech, you moron. The jews using their media to selectively censor counterarguments isn't free speech. The 1st Amendment sadly does not protect free speech either.

What good is your free speech when no one will listen to you, and your enemies control every single media outlet? from the music industry to Hollywood, from academia to major internet sites, what good is your free speech when your enemies are allowed to freely control the minds of the mindless masses?

Triggering the liberals is only going to cause more push back. It's going to rubber band normies that are witnessing leftist groups dressing in all black assaulting people. Going to these things only associates our movement with violence. If we establish weekend warfare it's going to backfire. Enjoy the peace after the win we have nothing to fight for right now.

That's not free speech. All publically traded companies and public platforms should be legally mandated to be free speech, ie you can't get banned for saying nigger from youtube/twitter, etc. This is the fix.

This is really dumb reasoning, I have to say. Making lefties look crazy DOES help us, it's better than inaction.

The school has sent a few emails today saying that Berkeley Patriot cancelled the event. Pretty weird circumstances, most likely the university forced them to cancel but don't want to look like bad guys. Milo is still coming tomorrow apparently.

It's not stupid you nigger faggot. Get out of your bubble. Trump and the right is being blamed for the violence everytime it sparks up. You're a double nigger trying to get us to go to this shit so we can be blamed for more violence. Fuck off shill take the e-celeb dick out of your mouth.

Are we gonna talk about this or no?

Looks like another skin suit to me, they're getting very sloppy.

Shoulda woulda coulda. Tell me what you're going to do about it

Jews litigated to have non free speech be considered free speech. How are you going to change this?

Leftists look fucking retarded to the average person when they attack these things, dummy. Ben (((Shapiro))) appeared there a few days ago and they went insane. It makes them look bad. It helps us.

Literally just said it
>All publically traded companies and public platforms should be legally mandated to be free speech, ie you can't get banned for saying nigger from youtube/twitter, etc. This is the fix.

>hey user, want to go to the free speech rally?

That’s a reptilian if I ever saw one

seems like she's just slightly cross-eyed. So is Marion so who gives af

Pro tip: most older whites, and many younger ones agree with us already, even though they are scared to say it. The brown hordes never will, stop trying to look "good" for them.

Eh she understood the difference between a political ideology and a political attitude and shut down the one anarchist who always fucking pointed to the u.s. for every world problem

please

You said what, not how. I'm asking you how do you plan on implementing this

dont bother, well, unless youre a libertarian or something like the talkers are. If you love (((mike cernovich))) then go on ahead but all its going to be is relatively normie milktoast muh free speech people being accosted by antifa and any edgy optics on the right side are only going to make it look worse to normies. If you do go then take an american flag instead of whatever esoteric denomination you consider yourself a part of.

yeah, youre right. How would you define completely FREE speech?

She's not cross eyed dude, if you watch that moment her eyes literally move independently of each other

>not posting the whole gif

>How would you define completely FREE speech?
Sup Forums obviously.

Who gives a shit, you think some bitch taking advantage of all of you and a nigger loving kike faggot is gonna change anything? There's gonna be some fighting between ANTIFAgs and LARPing civic nationalists and based niggers, maybe someone will get bludgeoned and there will be pictures of it being posted by slacktivists on goybook saying "See, their side is committing violence! So much for the tolerant left!" or "Nazis are at it again! Just ignore that spic and nigger with them!" and nothing will change.

Its bullshit guys, its always been bullshit

is this bait? if it's not, there's no such thing as free speech

>bisexual and a transgender woman
The absolute state of the right in America

>Blaire White
>a she

The real redpill is to see how blue the pill (((they))) feed you. If (((they))) tell you to protest stay home (((they))) want to bait us, we won't give them what they want. They want us to show up then they want to start a fight and we get blamed everytime.

Carrie Keagan?

If we were doing some Gangs of New York tier, no holds barred fighting against ANTIFA with people who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in then I would show up but everything that faggot Milo or these E Celebs do just seems so neutered, devoid of any substance or progress, waiting like pussies for someone to throw the first punch.

And then there's fact that the media will shit on you mercilessly for even remotely hinting at something like that, ANTIFA and the left in general has a chokehold on Berkeley and California in general. I say let them have it at this point and be ready to stomp on their bullshit when ever it tries to slither out of this shithole, while you still can

No one is more hateful than communists

At this point I'm convinced all of these right-leaning qties are FBI/CIA plants and don't actually exist IRL. Where the FUCK are they.

this

kikebart doubling down on euro kike pedo nigger dick boy = dead republic

somebody molotov milo already fuck

just an insufferable gay jew usurping our movement and our country and our schools

1st row, #7 needs to be removed, literal kike shill and israel-firster.

>bisexual
is that true?

Stop participating in these Trump/Milo-tier rallies

lol? Free Speech is a basic human right.

Yes, she says so in the video. Her entire family is liberal and her cousin has cut off communication with her but said she should not be part of the LGBT community since she supports Trump. However, she said she wants to be a housewife someday and is anti-feminism.

here we go with you idiots makeing another dumb broad who , you believe should be in the kitchen famous. stop this shit

So is it cancelled or not? Seeing mixed messages and am curious

>communists
>having rights

>the right in america
imagine thinking classical liberalism is right-wing

gulag yourself you fucking faggot

you can't stop her and your threats and temper tantrums are meaningless

That's what my wife looked like on our first date. As soon as you give them a ring, they throw in the towel on looks and hygiene.

this chick is hot

Yes that's what free means you fucking pinko

Never back down user.

it starts in cali then its the west coast

checked. are their any rallies habbening down in south florida? any good sites to check this out
>i am going to look some up myself. rn

I love this chick and her tranny friends. FUCKKK!