There will never be another hitler

>there will never be another hitler

Is there any reason why woke white men shouldn't either leave it all behind and become chinese, or lead a life of hedonism? When you step out of our Mongolian basket weaving bubble, you really realize how hopeless our situation is ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize that Aryan race had nothing to do with skin color right?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Another filthy kike polluting our board pretending to be a goy. Hitler was pro-white. Hitler was pro-Europe. I can prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

I'm not a jew faggot. Plus if Trump were to start a 4th Reich it would be full of Americans not only Whites. Grow up.

pajeet, i dont give a damn what an aryan is. i just want to live in a white country with REAL white culture where I am not hated for being white

You're all the same as libshits, think you're so smart and enlightened. Why even try to fight it? You know you're not going to win against the hook.

yes. I feel for you on that. This white guilt epidemic is going too far. Fucking Jew shapeshifters pretending they're white.

> we
Lmao defeated pussy OP

can you dumb this down into something I can understand. what is the hook? the hook nose?

Typical burger.

Erdogan is like a roach Hitler. Too bad Hitler had to get reincarnated as an Otto.

A large part of the US is very white like in the south and midwest

Who has made you feel guilty irl? As far as I know, you're picking and choosing bad situations to justify the entirety, but have you actually experienced it other than watching YouTube videos? Same way people are saying Americans R bad, go talk to your neighbors and you'll find not everything is as heinous as you're making up, victim culture seems to perpetrate everyone.

>G-guys I'm white I swear

I think germany might be fucked though, merkel is the grim reaper

Who has made you feel guilty irl? As far as I know, you're picking and choosing bad situations online to justify the entirety, but have you actually experienced it other than watching YouTube videos? Same way people are saying Americans R bad, go talk to your neighbors and you'll find not everything is as heinous as you're making up, victim culture seems to perpetrate everyone.

Hitler was the least successful of all fascists. His regime was short lived and ruinous. Consumed by paranoia, he killed every enemy except the ones destroying Germany.

Franco and Pinochet provide far better examples for the future.

>>there will never be another hitler
There will be. Some white kid will come to the realization of what must be done, through suffering.
Hitler became Hitler because he was pushed passed his breaking point.

i was giving you a chance to clarify in case you were actually some Illuminati goy spilling some beans. just a shitposter i guess.

In what country do you think he will be in?

We're on Sup Forums what the fuck so you think it means?

Do you always need people to hold your hands wittle boi?

He will do exactly what Hitler did. The only reason Hitler failed was because it was not the time for him to bring about the end of the Kali Yuga. I'm thoroughly content with the way things are going right now.

the vast majority of whites hates themselves and hate whites who love themselves.

do you even have any idea what real white culture is like? i bet you watch the modern pop and holywood jew everyday.

we unironically need another hitler to save the future of our people. almost as unlikely as the second coming of christ in our life.

Just gotta give it some time, eventually when things are at the point of seeming perilous is when we'll get another Hitler

i didnt want to hurt your fee fees by blunting telling you how poor your communication skills are.

> the vast majority of whites hates themselves and hate whites who love themselves.
I disagree, its just seen as "rasict" to have white pride

And what is "real" white culture? Culture is diferent in every country, different town ect

>"real" white culture

something that has been replaced by jewish and nigger culture

stuff youve been brainwashed into thinking is "uncool," and "stuff old people like"

The next Hitler will be me

Somewhere in northern Europe, probably (where it's getting closer and closer to Weimar 2.0
While I agree that Hitler came at the wrong time, he, himself was a redpill for future generations. Now ((they)) are escalating the degeneracy to new levels and even normies are starting to think "wtf is going on?". By "failing" he allowed ((them)) to show their true colors and people will realize this, in time.
>I'm thoroughly content with the way things are going right now.
That saddens me.

He's right you know. It had to do with race

They're going exactly how they should.

Hedonism and hope that people wake the hell up.

i believe it's because people are too lazy to actually do something about it. all it would take is for one person to take one for the team and stand up. others will follow.

however in the real world scenario all you get is racist memes online which to be fair, has done a lot for the progress of the right.

It's not me, it's you. You're stupid, typical burger.

No they don't. Do you even talk to your white neighbors? It's not just other races that feel the need to be victims, evidently.

>and become chinese
What about y'all actually focus on building a white community somewhere?

This image is clearly fake. Hitler was a vegetarian.

>there will never be another hitler

I am here, but I am unsure you are ready. Is the time right to begin again?

he didn't reveal his true power level until he was in power
that's how he pulled it off

Right, that's why the SS was filled with exclusively blond hair and blue eyed soldiers.

Fun fact: After the Germans were done with the Slavs, they were coming for the Germanics and Celts that didn't fit their vision of perfection.

Fun fact. Nationalism is surging more than the media would have you think. Nothing will stop it.

Did Hitler have any strong feelings either way regarding the Jews?

Make your bets, how fat is this fucker?