The Left Can't Meme - Guy Attacks All of Right Leaning People

The Left Can't Meme twitter.com/sperkins999/status/911745442161074177

>right wingers call all democrats communists
>hurr dont call us all fascist nazis!!!

Eat shit racist fucks

Memes have to be accurate to be effective. No one buys the out of context statement as truth.

If liberals were intelligent; why can't they meme?

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK HE DID NOT CALL THE ALT LITE "FINE PEOPLE".

HE CONDEMNED THEM NO LESS THAN FOUR OCCASIONS. GOD I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS AND THEIR RETARDATION.

People on the left got doxed and lost their jobs lol

People on the right could to be fired, or lose sponsorships

Except it's accurate because Trump called those protestors "very fine people" and called NFL athletes exercising their first amendment rights "sons of bitches" and "terrorist thugs". Shows where his loyalty lies. Dude. It's fucking Sup Forums. Stop hiding what you believe, everyone knows Trump dogwhistles to racist and you all love him for it. Just come clean.

say what you will about "LE CHARLOTTESVILLE NEO-NAHTZEES", i think it's provided a beneficial polarizing effect in this country
i've heard some shitlibs talk about the rally last month, and it's quite heartening. previously, they said they knew what nazis looked like. now, they immediately suspect any clean-cut white man of being a nazi, and i think that's beautiful

Where can I go to get money to shill! My vidya won't pay for itself.

He called the one that weren't nazi larpers fine you brain dead libtard
Not to mention condemn white supremacist

>leftism literally built on the same principle as communism
>justifies calling a bunch of libertarians fascists
I don't got a problem with it, the more people you feel the need to turn into Nazis the more people will, yknow, turn into Nazis

>blacks are responsible for 99% of violent deaths of blacks
>pampered millionaires pushing an anti-white racist message that is a complete falsehood
>if they cared about black lives they would protest gangs and drugs

White policing is a non-issue and continuing this false narrative is harmful to public order.

how about some citations?
>flag

It says 89%, not 99
Hard not to agree with the overarching point though

I think getting upset about either is stupid, people are such crybabies about every God damn thing these days.

He didn't dog-whistle though. Seriously. You are literally hallucinating.

DJT made the truthful claim that both sides were in the wrong and violent, which they objectively were. Stop pretending commies are good guys who dindu nuffin.

the difference is that you actually ARE communists. there's not one policy in the Democratic platform that isn't enforcing misguided morals through the barrel of a gun.

If the meme was reversed Sup Forums would call it great.

The people on the left are out there because they love their country. The people on the right on kneeling because they hate their country

*are kneeling

Kneeling is a sign of submission.

Trump tricked a bunch of nigs into kneeling for him.

Everyday that's proven its also proven every second that they need to be put down like the vermin they are

Because memorization and regurgitation is not a sign of higher intelligence. A parrot can be trained to repeat words told to them, and that's what leftist people are reduced to. Parrots. Or a tape recorder.

Hang yourself spineless neutered waste of space.
Fuck yourself and fuck the mainstream.

Ironic since social conservatives have very low IQs and VQs

Good goy :^))))

>social conservatives
no such thing. it assumes constant revision of what constitutes social conservatism

>chant "blood and soil"
>right
Daily reminder that nazis are leftist faggots.

>Posting some no-name's twitter and talking about it

the absolute state of Sup Forums, why does anybody give a single shit about this retard

No we wouldn't. It's objectively shitty. Facebook-Mom tier.

>it's acutallya thing.There have been studies done on this.People's core potlical beliefs are constant.

Yes goy, no such thing as an intelligent social conservative. Now, go to your room so Jamal can doggystyle your wife.

sauce

thank you for accepting facts

The Nazis and KKK are right wing, communists and antifa are leftist though.

Wrong.
Ball-less wonder

fuck i really need to bathe more

It would also be accurate

because they can't have fun, can only be offended. their humor consists of Amy "barn-animal vagina" Schumer and "My sex junk, is so oh-oh-oh" so its all low-brow Bazinga level intelligence.