Mondaiji

It's been 3 years since it aired. Do you miss it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mondaiji.wikia.com/wiki/Shiroyasha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Izayoi a shit.
Worse than Kirito and Touma.

I want to fuck You.

Oh gosh, user.

I actually really enjoyed it, but it will never have a 2nd season so who cares.

>Volume 11 aka best volume in all of part 1 still hasn't been completely translated
Come on now.

I've been trying to get into the LNs, but they're kind of a drag compared to the series. I can't keep track of all the characters and having to imagine the smug instead of seeing it makes their interactions less interesting.

The LNs are better than the anime though.

They may well be, but I'm struggling to enjoy them for the reasons I mentioned. I probably ruined it for myself by trying to power through them, maybe it will be better if I start over and take my time.

A good thing about the LNs is that the translation is unlocalized. Many of the honorifics and expressions are retained instead of being omitted or translated. You can use the anime as a basis to give the main cast and some of the other characters a face plus a voice to help you get a feel of the kind of facial expression and attitude they would make as you read the LNs.

I want to fuck the ice loli.
I want to kiss You.

There are a lot of lolis, but I don't think we have an ice loli yet.

Oh yeah I guess she isn't actually associated with ice, she just has that look.
Either way she's sexy.

>No Game No Life the wild thornberries edition
No I don't miss it. I dropped it halfway through the final episode because I was bored of it.

mondaiji.wikia.com/wiki/Shiroyasha

[Lord of the White Night]

NGNL came after this.

So how does the whole "You is Izayoi's daughter/mother" thing go again?

Or was Asuka involved too, I can't remember the chart clearly.

>I dropped it halfway through the final episode
You're a special kind of special, aren't you?

>dropped it halfway through final episode
Your autism amuses me.

Yes

I don't know about that, but Izayoi and You are not related. They have different parents.

That was a joke theory.

Actually, it was based off early speculation regarding the connection that exists in the fact You's father had the same series of headphone as Izayoi's headphone that's an original creation.

Anyways, Izayoi and You does act sorta like siblings in a way. You looks up to Izayoi, among other things. Another thing they have in common is that their potential is vast and undefined. Izayoi got the head start since he represents humanity's accomplishment through the form of a trial, which grants him the potential that he has, supposedly.

You's potential is the culmination of her father's plan and those related to the creation of the ultimate anti-Demon Lord weapon that is the Genome Tree. Right now You is as strong as Izayoi, the two of them fought for a whole week straight in vol.12's battle royale Gift Game with only the two of them left standing. You lost the game in the end because Izayoi's stamina (for now) outlasted her.

I found it boring. The only redemning quality of this was that MC was not a beta faggot, but that's it

Every day. When I heard they were removing it from tsuki, I was super sad. Glad it stuck around. Shiroyasha is best girl of best girls, and a perfect miracle. She is a Lost Embryo to my heart