Was it good?

Was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcWSiNbP4k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too many convenient bullshit plot devices considering how seriously the story took itself. The biggest one that always bugged me was his refusal to tell the police everything, especially when he learned how obviously bad and how immediate of a threat the parasite infestation was.

As formulaic as it was, I thought it was pretty decent. Had some good moments here and there but I felt the fight scenes were a bit lacking early on.

yeh

It got too preachy towards the end, and the MC keeps flopping between calm and accepting his nature to "OH MY GOD I'M A MONSTER?!?!" The female MC lead also likes to flip flop on her feelings to the MC.

aye, very nice end too. Comfy as hell

>dubstep

It was the last time madhouse gave us something decent.

Why do people ask this kind of questions on Sup Forums of all places?
If you got time to browse Sup Forums, you got time to watch at least 3 episodes to decide for yourself.

Was decent, until the retarded "be one with the earth" retardation ending.

The color palette was also too bright for the tone of the story. And the shitty dubstep, dear god who the fuck was the sound director?

Because some people are interested in the opinions of others.

masterpiece, no animu comes close

I want to know the opinion of others even if I already decided for myself.

>listening to Sup Forums opinions
If you are that desperate, just use MAL instead of making shitty rec threads.

Migi is a bro.
I wish the parasites' origins were explaned though.

I definitely think it's a lot more realistic than most other anime of its genre. It honestly addresses how an ordinary schoolboy, and society at large, comes to deal with this creeping menace from within.

That's also reflected in the art style. Notice how the eyes are approximately of normal proportion to the face, unlike most anime? The colors and shading are also suitably realistic to match.

It really taps into a lot of the anxieties faced by the modern Japanese nation. Concerns over the environment, crime, immigration, and so on.

io ke se no soy 100tifiko xd

>Comfy as hell
Stabbed by a monster who ate your mother's head counts as comfy?
>creeping menace from within.
Is it that crippling though?
The parasites seems like a nuisance to man at most and slowed down after several months. Hell Brazil seems to be functioning despite having a yearly body count enough to rival Syrian civil war.

>tell police
>get killed
>central plot point is self preservation
>hurr I'm a retard

Parasyte is kinda like spiderman. I didn't like the ending though, it felt off of what I would have wanted.

"Are you the real Shinichi?"

Also the sex scene was horrible.

Was fine/10

cute!

It was an alright adaptation of a great manga, so overall good but could have been better.

I enjoyed the manga. Haven't watched more than the first episode of the anime.

>3D

You see, in countries like Japan where crime rates are extremely low people overreact when something happens while countries like Brazil with very high crime rates and one of the highest ranking in child prostitution in the world much worse things happens all the time and people forget about it next week. People casually talk about the guy who passed on a motorcycle and shoot some tranny a couple of blocks away and although they might have some features that might make them notable like having the biggest university in Latin America assaults are common inside the campus. So you see, you can't compare a developed country with a shithole, and this comes from someone who lived in both countries.

betty gewd

2.5D

>and the MC keeps flopping between calm and accepting his nature to "OH MY GOD I'M A MONSTER?!?!"
That was sort of the point, considering he wasn't sure if the parasite was infecting his brain or not. But mostly it was just him being a whiney cunt.
>The female MC lead also likes to flip flop on her feelings to the MC.
This was also kind of dumb since there was nothing wrong with her.

If you round 2.5 it becomes 3, not 2.

Not if you round down.

But you don't round down 5.

>It's a bear makes another thread episode

Opening is shit, except for the misheard lyrics.
>YOU CAN'T DENY THAT LETHAL WEED

It's great. We need more adaptations of old manga.

who rounds up?

everyone with basic math education.

9/10 to me

> Taking a global pandemic requiring max firepower to the police
Hehe, that's cute. I mean he was pretty much fucked from day 1 by not personally knowing a 4 star general

>somebody wasn't paying attention

>be jap
>get eaten by alien parasites

>>The female MC lead also likes to flip flop on her feelings to the MC.
>This was also kind of dumb since there was nothing wrong with her.
Women

That be dumb. Itd just be asking for Migi to do something drastic.

This anime is awesome if you're a vegan. You get to see earth kill humans for destroying the world!

They don't know where the parasites came from you dingus. It's a clear plagiarism from body snatchers, so might as well call them aliens or some shit.

Also
>being vegan
You shitheads have to insert your veganism in every shitty post you make, don't you, "hurr if ur vegan xD" kill yourself faggot.

Migi literally said that if he did something like that it would've found the best way to cut him until sure to prevent it

It's obviously a joke. If you're going to shit post go to hxh threads

>being vegan

>vegan
Enjoy nogains bud

Yes it was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcWSiNbP4k8

The ending seemed out of pace for me, but overall it was a decent show. Definietly good in post 2010 era